Why can't Americans here understand that if guns were more regulated...

Why can't Americans here understand that if guns were more regulated, we wouldn't have mass shootings every freaking month?

Attached: 1484628387911.jpg (640x711, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fox8.com/2018/10/28/student-stabs-classmate-outside-school-building-in-shaker-heights/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GOTCHA
now that i have your attention,
IOTBW is happening again in 4 days, get the fuck in here and bump:

Attached: iotbw5.png (3508x4847, 77K)

Bump amerimutts are fucking retarded

who cares

Isn't the second one two deaths?
Also if we have 0 guns the nignogs won't kill each other fast enough and they'll outbreed us even faster.

fox8.com/2018/10/28/student-stabs-classmate-outside-school-building-in-shaker-heights/
oh no. The kids.

It's extremely easy to get firearms on the black market. Most guns used in crimes are not legally acquired.

Attached: unimpress.jpg (666x666, 148K)

I'd rather be shot than stabbed or covered in Acid.
Just a personal preferance is all.

Even if you ban all rifles. What stops a madman from just using 2 pistols in each hand?

see

This

+ if you can't get a gun and are crazy enough to want to kill someone or multiple people you don't need a gun, a knife can do. A lot of tools can do.
Tools shouldn't be banned, if the retards who use them badly that should be removed. (one way or another :^))

How did all of France's strict gun laws prevent the worst mass shooting of all time.

Pro tip: it didn't

Attached: 1457937985546.png (914x511, 666K)

KID X= Spend all his time at computer and never study

KID Y= Study alot but like to use the computer too

Mom:"KID X I wont allow you to use the computer because you spend all your time there and never study."
Same mom:"KID Y I won't allow you to use the computer too or you may end doing like your brother, only using it and never studying."

see

>Banning guns will keep criminals from acquiring guns
This is what mentally 10 year old lefties actually think.

oh yes, if all guns were illegal and owning them were against the law, then criminals who ignore the law will definitely not have one because it's against the law!

If all crazy people wore shirts saying "Crazy Person" in wacky font then we wouldn't have to worry about shootings

Fucking white supremacist filth. It's NOT okay to be white. You are literally oppressing every living human being just by existing. Doo the only decent thing possible, kill your families and yourselves. I promise it will be much better that way than if you leave the killing to us.

Dangerous freedom over safe tyranny, you insufferable faggot. sage.

see

What's with the boomers lately?

Criminals are known to be law abiding citizens, a ban would totally work.

Why can't people understand if you simply regulate drugs only medical drugs will be used.

Get your head out of your ass, there are more guns that fucking people. If guns were the problem we would have a LOT MORE DEATH

The problem is the PEOLPE not the GUN. The pharmaceuticals they are on and the depressing MSM mind control, along with Hollywood glorifying violence has more to do with killing than the actual gun.

How about less fathers in homes than anytime in history. again feminist can be blamed for that.

The breakup of the family is Hollywood and feminists. Black communities have the lowest numbers of two parent homes

70% of all black families do not have a father

Funny how liberals never mention these reasons..

Attached: jesus.png (606x315, 334K)

see

Chicago is pretty much your ideal no gun utopia yet its a fucking warzone, and before you blame the surrounding cities/areas remember those areas don't have the same gun violence.

It's not okay to be a nigger if anything.It's borderline crime

Attached: wrong.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

fucking leaf

Attached: Untitled-3.jpg (640x804, 291K)

see

You clever fuckin' leaf.

Attached: 1513564304359.jpg (200x200, 9K)

our gun regulation says no one can have weapons...
and we still have 50000 murders a year...
the thing is, criminals, don't follow regulations... and since the general population do, they get to attack an unarmed population...
so bullshit;

/thread

Attached: noliesdetected.gif (640x360, 718K)

No one cares about your shitty papers.

Guns have been a part of American culture form the start, it is only the LIBERAL AMERICA that kills like this, not americans on traditional values.

The only thing that changed was no more family, pharmaceuticals, national news, Hollywood and celebration of self..

Mix it all togheter and you have a potent cocktail..

Liberal cities have the highest rate of shootings and murder. RED states have the most guns and lowest violence.

Try again

Attached: x39kyki58yu11.jpg (1116x766, 58K)

Saged because retarded leaf post

THIS!!!!

i'd only agree if you strip away from security, police and army also. why would they need guns? not like anyone would invade the country, right? RIGHT?

Attached: 1476029689558.gif (184x141, 1M)

>1 death
it's 2 you retard

Due to the extremely cold and icy conditions and regional flooding of LOUISIANA game lands this past winter and early spring, breeding populations of most game animals are far below the normal limits for the upcoming hunting season. Therefore, the hunting of deer, rabbit, pheasant wild turkey, squirrels, bear, raccoon, and bobcat WILL NOT be permitted in the state of Louisiana during the 09-10 hunting seasons. However, Governor Bobby Jindal has provided by special decree, a substitute game animal to be hunted in order for the state not to lose license revenues and for hunters not to lose their woodland skills.

Effective September 1, 2018 thru June 1, 2019 there will be an open season on porch monkeys (UNEMPLOYUS AFRICANAS) occasionally known as jigaboos, saucer lips, shines, jungle bunnies, spooks, ******, shadows, spear chuckers, bluegums, coons, deuces, spades, critters, blackies, splibs, tar babies and moon crickets.

The following regulations will be enforced:

1. Hunters may not hunt in parties of more than 50.

2. No single hunter may use more than 20 dogs.

3. There will be no hunting in areas considered to be game reserves such as welfare offices, food stanp distribution centers, liquer stores, Cadillac dealerships, pork rib sections of meat markets, ghettos or arenas where professional basketball is played.

4. Traps may not be baited with pork chops, fried chicken, collard greens, watermelon, cheap whiskey, Ripple wine or Air Jordan athletic shoes.

5. No more than 5 grams of crack cocaine are allowed to be used as bait per day, per hunter.

>leaf being clever
Is this the end times?

Attached: 1528241084805.jpg (500x375, 21K)

stop ruining my fun with facts

Based and also redpilled

God fucking damn it for once I'm happy to get pranked like this

>Why can't Americans here understand that if guns were more regulated, like MExico and brazil, we could finally be as safe, as Mexico and Brazil!

Attached: Brazil Gun Control Utopia.jpg (1040x780, 100K)

But most guns used in school shootings etc. are legally acquired.

All school shootings in the US are fake anyway, media hoax events like Sandy Hook and Pulse.

Attached: Cuba is telling us what to do.jpg (994x856, 100K)

We use to put crazy people in sanitariums.

As a bong living in Canada, may be they should rake us after all, this post being the sole reason.

Attached: 1539665801777.png (625x626, 66K)

>Second amendment existed since 1791
>First school shooting 1840
>First mass shooting 1949 (10+ victims).
At what point did the family break down, celebration of self take hold, and the pharmaceuticals start dosing us?

In a perfect world, all you clown-tards would grow up and have kids, and one of them would get killed in one of the "hoaxes", and you'd get to see the next generation of clown-tards mocking you for looking stupid when the idiot reporters pushed a camera in your face.

What are you some mid level .gov employee?? Fucking lol. Good luck I hope you get a good job as a crisis actor.

Attached: 023874343343.gif (208x200, 378K)

It's working well in Europe, I see.
Also, go fuck yourself, leaf.
My rights are not subject to your approval.

Attached: 1509930388453.jpg (827x628, 150K)

now thats fucking based

My sides

Attached: 505B95D4-FFD0-473B-A4F5-8473A614281B.png (250x250, 86K)

Replace 0 deaths with a knife/harmful object and at least 2+ deaths.

Rights aren't subject to approval faggot

Aren't you liberals crying about bombs just 2 days ago? Or would you finally admit that the fake bomber was a liberal shill?

Found the nigger

in germany we don't need firearms to go on killing spree.

>truck of peace

nice

Attached: 1524717510146.gif (307x292, 2.69M)

>we

Canadians trying to disarm their southern neighbors again. Fuck you leaf. Mind your own business.