Will this guy sell off the amazonian forest and completely ruin it like i've heard?

will this guy sell off the amazonian forest and completely ruin it like i've heard?

Attached: 000_19u4el-min.jpg (640x360, 16K)

Jews hide something there im sure

i hope so

Bump. I don’t know anything about this guy. Is he a genuine nationalist or a free market corporate whore?

where's the fucking results? i thought they were supposed to be out in 4 hours 6 hours ago. i'm bored with /ptg/ faggots complaining about shills and cia niggers when it's really just Jow Forumsacks who take pleasure in triggering pussies. give me some new news brazilian faggots!

Thats the first results, mostly from foreign countries with major hueo popolation, most Hueo states are yet to come

he actually both,but in the end his just a libertarian conservative

HE IS BASED!!!!!!1111111111

Attached: 1540755228784.png (609x396, 361K)

If enough people eat meat, yes. They don't destroy the rain forest just for fun.

Get ready for Brazilian refugees, lads. All the Brazilians in Europe are about to get citizenship because it's too dangerous to return. We have tens of thousands of them pretending to learn English so they can sell drugs and boy prostitutes here.

Oh nonononono

Attached: 1540720032797.png (800x450, 230K)

He’s a jew whore just like trump

you can bet on it

there is no absolute hope for brazil, honestly

just hope he gets stabbed some more

Brazil may never join the first world.

Hopefully he gets assassinated.

The forest could use a good trimming, so hopefully yes.

I honestly hope no, the amazon forest is very important for the world climate I don't feel like living in a savanah and having to deal with wild fires.

The latter

do you know any scientific forecast of what would happen if you chop it all of it?

honeslty asking