How many of you turds would dodge being drafted? Plain and simple

How many of you turds would dodge being drafted? Plain and simple.

Attached: usmc.png (1600x900, 987K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5HoUQ2VuQHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most likely always because being forced to fight is an act of violence. I'm not fighting in a war fueled by jews.

I did. Kind of
Did basic and then shit happened

i'm already a veteran with a dd214 to prove it. It's time for the young people to step up and do that shit.

If I'm not being drafted to go and die for Finland, Latvia or Estonia against Russia, I'd dodge.

I will join if only for the erotic thrill of the induction haircut

Attached: E942FEBC-BABE-4C33-8EB7-A63CEF9A3D8C.jpg (630x419, 28K)

Depends what it's for.

Sure would, there is no good fight as all powers of the world these days are ruled by (((evil)))

Finland is not a Nato member so i doubt you'd get drafted to defend our sorry arses

Attached: 1393716846369.jpg (1075x986, 181K)

This. Defending the homeland against invasion, invading Israel or China, battling aliens, sign me up. Otherwise no, I will not fight for the globalist agenda

lie you have a choice.

Obviously I would fight against a an invasion to matter what. The only question is do I think I could be more effective in a local guerilla group versus the us military.

If it's some foreign war for Israel then no way.

Had to get therapy due to family shit and was on meds, no one wanted me. Meanwhile someone with a dress/sjw trash/entitled slut of a woman can enlist and get away with what I can't, fuck this country. Let women soak up enemy bullets.

Like I'm gonna fight a war to save this shithole country? No thanks

i'm actually planning to become a reservist
summer camp every year
you get to shoot funs
if there's a flood or something i get to do useful work instead of wasting away in my office job

youtu.be/5HoUQ2VuQHI

>being drafted
OP is a zoomer

A draft violates the life, LIBERTY, and pursuit of happiness part of the constitution.

Depends, if it means fighting other whites I’m dodging

You and Sweden are NATO in everything but name. There's a clause in your "Partners in Peace" articles that states if you're invaded by "someone" you can invite NATO in and like Article V, NATO can't say no.

Hell, I'd probably join a volunteer regiment anyway even if we didn't get involved. You shits are about the only thing left in this world worth fighting for.

Attached: 1472142054937.png (710x1200, 321K)

depends.

if it is to protect this country from foreign invaders you can count me in.

If it is to go start wars with people thousands of miles away then you can count me out. I honestly dont know how soldiers do it. Our government invited people in to attack us, then gets mad and goes to attack the country these people came from, all the while importing more foreigners over just to make sure that your wife is being taken good care of and isnt in need of brown dick.

I aint signing up for no gay shit... not even an inkling of it. If i sign up it's to fight and die protecting those i love. I don't fight for gay shit that doesn't benefit me or my loved ones.

>Otherwise
agreed. I really feel compelled to enlist for Donald Trump's Space Force.

Attached: 1414673468373.png (600x700, 34K)

I'd welcome it. Nothing to lose and if I didnt get wasted I'd have a good story.

I would. Fuck you and your borders.

I already did but I won't if shit hits the fan. I'm not into LARPing but I'm fine with dying for my country.

I tried to dodge, but they 'Lol, you are just fine. We have job exactly for you.'.
And then I spent year sitting in listening post in Kaliningrad.

Im drafting myself in a year or so, so i guess i wouldnt dodge it, you colossal nigger faggot

come to canada if you don't want to die for israel. you can sleep on my couch

Attached: 1520639847073.gif (720x404, 3.19M)

op here,
kys turdlords. your life is biological

Not that exciting. You wait in a big line and they shave your head in 30 seconds. Then you go wait in another big line

>Kaliningrad.
Tell me about the Iskanders, toveri.

Can't be drafted if you're already in.

Attached: da098c303fa60cbf826571d32f7971850f478837e4a6c3c75dfb9429353b2e79.jpg (720x720, 56K)

btw, does anyone know if Polish military will send me to the middle east to die for Israel? Because if so, I probably won't join

4F status, lmao

>Would rather wait for the enemy to breach our borders, gain a foothold, and directly threaten loved one
>No interest in proactively engaging the enemy on their territory, far from our nations soft targets

You're a fool and a coward.

I have bone spurs

op here.
this is now /gay-homo-fag/ general

>thinking anyone can cross the ocean to invade us
You can’t possibly be that fucking stupid. The only wars we should be fighting right now is the war against kikes and the war against “immigrant” shitskins

who is proactively attacking us?

as far as i can see ((we)) invite them in like retarded faggots, they attack us, we get guilt tripped, then the number of invaders doubles and we are told to pay for it and be cool with it.

Pearl Harbor was a long time ago and it hasn't happened since.

Brainlet.

It pretty good.

I can't imagine a circumstance where I would want to fight for the dickheads that are leading my country to ruin.

How many?

>dying for schlomo
Nah, I'm good.

they dont want me anyway

I already been drafted, didn't have to dodge, they only recruited people with 1.0 vision. I had .8 vision. Enough to drive a car without glasses, but not good enough for the army

>tfw my discharge code won't let me be drafted.

Attached: 1539433759567.png (446x367, 43K)

>more than 50 years north koreans have been digging a tunnel
>how long tunnel can you ding in a year?
>in 10 years`?
>50 years?
Exactly.

Enjoy sudden gook-armies coming from the ground, USA.

>dying for the Israeli Foreign Legion

Attached: 1527877503048.jpg (1875x1889, 196K)

>blow up tunnel
>untold number of gooks buried alive or washed out into the ocean

well that didnt end well for them.

I wouldn't go back in unless they let me go army and as a tank tech. Otherwise, I'm sure as shit not going back on a boat. FTN

Around 120 units or so.

Im already a vet. Im out now but i would rejoin if it was a worthy cause.

You forgot one crucial element Pekka. What did they do with all the earth from that dig? Best Korea would be covered in earth mounds the size of the Himalayas. Sorry, but the Earth shattering days of the Finno-Korean hyperwar are gone and never coming back

Attached: 0a5.png (317x1442, 282K)

If shit kicks off, I will re-enlist before I have a change of getting drafted.

Already fully retired after 30 years. I joined during the cold war.

Attached: 1533520503326.gif (500x281, 494K)

i'm 33. if they needed guys bad enough to draft my fat ass i'd volunteer

I had a tranny in my unit that ended up getting discharged for psychiatric reasons. Go figure.

Feelsbadman I know the pain

>tfw ineligible for going past draft into service bc of some seizures I had as a teenager
feels conflicted man

too old and already served

Attached: 1538608322450.jpg (750x750, 98K)

MIRVs per warhead?

I'm morbidly obese NEET with diabetes. Short of front-line-defenders-wiped-out-invasion-incoming level of war, I won't be stepping foot out of my mom's basement.

>a good goyim
>using plural with singular case
Non-jew globalist detected, go fuck yourself CIAnigger

Attached: livefromindianisland.jpg (678x382, 63K)

Attached: boxes.jpg (327x281, 31K)

>Dieing for kikes
Go fuck yourself

I would. No man has the right to order me into danger at gun point. Especially when they allow for woman officers.

>kikes
kys faglord

Attached: kj.png (1600x900, 1.49M)

Eat shit, you literal nigger.

Attached: 24u2o.jpg (521x521, 27K)

>tfw when you're not the first kid on your block with a confirmed kill.

Attached: 151474559950.jpg (640x640, 49K)

when i was going to mcrd i wasnt looking where i was going and shoulder-decked the eyepatch hat and almost knocked him over lol

he let me go because i think he was too embarassed about almost getting floored by a lanklet 18 year old

Too old and I've already done my stint. Fuck you memeflag.

Enlisted by free will. Semper fi.

Attached: 227FA913-FE65-4365-8BB3-2351F3E5A97E.jpg (2000x1203, 349K)

depends on the war. im not going to kill&die for israel

An open letter to anyone who has ever served in the US military:

Please, shut the hell up.

You're not superior to people who never joined the armed forces. There are many civilians who serve their countries in ways just as noble and honorable as yours. And they're just as proud of their nation as you. The fact that they have never fired a weapon or gone on deployment does not make them inferior to you. And your training on an M-16 or six months spent humping around a desert doesn't give you the right to spend the next twenty years reminding everyone around you that they're all worthless and weak.

If I have to deal with another fucking security guard who gets paid minimum wage to drive a golf cart around a shopping mall but thinks he's some kind of superior ubermensch just because he's got USMC tattooed on his bicep, I'm gonna blow my top. Here's some advice for all of you in uniform right now: when you get out, just tell people, "I'm proud of the service I gave. It was a unique experience." not, "You'll never understand what is to serve, because you never had the courage to sign up." You, mister or miss ex-military, will never understand how insulting that is.

This goes double for ex-military types who live on a base and mouth off to the civilian sysadmin. If you want e-mail and Internet access and all that shit, you'd better not give the civilian in charge of those services a big fucking lecture about what a coward he is for getting an education in his youth instead of humping through the backwoods of Georgia for seven years. You'll get your ESPN live feed back when you stop acting like a fucking Neidermeyer.

Thank you, and good night.

Attached: 27345732282342.png (388x342, 311K)

Dying for israel

Attached: 131C4938-6A2A-4ACD-84D0-CA83D8BF6659.png (1334x750, 1.03M)

smarter idea than being psychologically fucked for life for a billionaire corporatist you will never know of

What was the last war worth fighting?
If wiping out people is all that mattes, most conflicts can just using endless bombing to accomplish the goal.

I was born in draft dodgin' country my man

I'll stay home and kill Jews instead.

An open letter to quoted retard:

Nobody is going to read all that shit

when I was in parris island I ran into ton of DIs but they couldn't IT me because only my DIs or SDI could do it.

Now why would I fight a war I didn't start and have no stake in?

Attached: GG.jpg (633x609, 45K)

Anyone who has not fired a rifle is inferior. Being a civilian is no excuse.

>implying
god how do some people get so retarded

not fighting for the jews.

Im already about to contract with NG through ROTC. So...probably not.

Attached: WW3a.png (1642x686, 2.07M)

Attached: WW3b.jpg (1820x720, 207K)

I would. I think I should make my own living and pay taxes while I live in this country, but there is nothing in here for me that is worth going to war. I can work and pay taxes in occupied or some other country as well, but I wouldn't automatically feel like fighting for them either.

Attached: WW3c.jpg (946x451, 119K)

why not work and pay taxes in occupied country, and then occasionally plant a bomb? it will be fun

Depends on the war.
Currently, I'm unfit for service.

I'm not implying, I am stating explicitly: if you do not own a rifle, you are not a man, you are a slave.

I suggest you travel abroad and browse Jow Forums. Eventually you'll see the light.

>there is nothing in here for me that is worth going to war.

Isänmaa, serkku.

Attached: 1024px-Flag_of_Finland.svg.png (1024x626, 1K)

>How many of you turds would dodge being drafted? Plain and simple.

Did 8 1/2 years. Only way I'm fighting now is on U.S. soil if we get invaded or something.

Attached: Don Draper_dd-214.jpg (409x393, 19K)

I'm already in the military