Okay

okay,

Attached: NPC wreck some hell.jpg (748x790, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/quartzy/1406377/urban-outfitters-is-selling-a-an-influencer-halloween-costume-for-150/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Zero self-awareness

Bump

good one

Attached: 1524456693707.gif (360x346, 170K)

>ORNJ MAN BAD
???

Orange retard

Orange man bad

why do fat people bother with anything

Man, you gotta lose weight.

This

This nigga is going to get shit thrown at him and hit like crazy, poor innocent idiot

look forward to images of this incel faggot in the news

Haha that's epic! xD

This is le best timeline my fellow pedes!

that kid is going to get his ass kicked so hard and im going to laugh about it aren't i

Attached: D3A5A0D2-7570-4316-BECF-0E2DFFA769C8.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

ive stumbled into a cringe thread

R*ddit doing it wrong again

Yes let's gather and cringe

Attached: 1540630273831.jpg (885x516, 152K)

NPCs are sore bottomed already.
Well done!

supports trump
pretends to be a robot
makes sense

>Doesn't have an internal voice.

Could be worse.

Attached: 2018-10-28 23_41_27-Urban Outfitters is selling a an “Influencer” Halloween costume for $150 — (976x1078, 421K)

>nasa shirt
>overweight, despite no muscles
>calls literally anyone else npc
2018 is the year where i started to hate memes

>ORNJ

>overweight mid 20s white male who lives off Jow ForumsThe_Donald memes
>calls others npcs

Why do right-wingers always ruin good memes.

>shareblue cunt thread
glad he wore a mask

So did the bootylicious white chick trend end already?

Are we back to flat 80s asses?

>le sigh

It was nice while it lasted I guess

cringe

Pathetic.

College isn't the time to engage in your primal political urges. Go have sex, get your first STD. Binge drink. Get that degenerate behavior out of your system before you start a family and become a respected member of society. Then you start pivoting your political beliefs as a successful citizen and people start to gravitate towards you.

I see a lot of females products referred to as "chunky"...whatsup with this trend?

link
reddit com/r/The_Donald/comments/9qrce8/time_to_wreck_some_hell_at_my_university_on/

Should've done:

#FF7200
MAN
BAD

Updoot lmao

Ye man, they look good but..Idk, slower people have barely gotten started with this fitness & gym craziness. Anyways...kinda deep isn't it? Influencers. It's been over a month since I saw that piece of news and I still can't wrap my head around it.

Sure sign of the time it is, for sure. qz.com/quartzy/1406377/urban-outfitters-is-selling-a-an-influencer-halloween-costume-for-150/

Attached: 1540578619395.jpg (415x381, 53K)

TOP FUCKING KEK!!

I send you MEME MAGIC! Praise KEK!

>tfw sad frog he do no wrong
>tfw lonely guy where is my girlfriend
>tfw no girlfriend meme face.png

Attached: funny meme picture.jpg (221x228, 8K)

INFLUENCERS. MAN. That's that IG stuff. Like Kardashians. They're influencers. My brains hurt, fuck. Soon every little fuck with couple thousand followers has that word in their bio. I've seen quickest bitches adopt that trend, even here, overseas. Therefore there's a trend where there is clothes to be sold. So you can look like proper fucking influencer. You follow? That's dark man. Dark.

Yeah I don't use social media, except for talking with you fags here.
Still don't get the whole chunky thing...kinda strange.

I know man. I don't use it either in that sense. The last thing I would do is to follow some Kardashians or post some selfies.. Actually I followed one of them back in the days. Fuck. Almost worse than watching a Sixteen and pregnant.

Hmm.. We have a winner. (also impression advertising, might be. who the hell knows. reminds me of pineapples, the word chunky)

Attached: 2018-10-29 00_15_56-female products chunky at DuckDuckGo - Vivaldi.png (711x758, 79K)

I don't know how you did it, I couldn't subject myself to that.

I think of fat kids when I hear the word chunky lol

We're living dark times man. Buy some gold and save your family.