Been told I have 8 months to live. Decided to seek red pills with what little bit of time I have left...

Been told I have 8 months to live. Decided to seek red pills with what little bit of time I have left. Please direct me to any and all convincing materials of the holocaust have never happened... I need to know before I check out... it's my only wish

Attached: 20181028_160657.jpg (1080x728, 386K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

take the jesuspill

throw the PC in the trash , and live your final days enjoying life,

The Kybalion
Corpus Hermeticum

go take lots of DMT as well so you're prepared to meet them

Blaze of glory.

>spending your final moments devoted to hatred
user forget about it, it's over, life the rest of your life on your own terms, there's other freedom fighters to carry the torch, you just need to find peace with yourself because going down that rabbit hole will make you even more bitter and the pain will be unbearable

1 is not prime
aleph null is denumerable
trump isn't hitler, but whoever follows him will be pretty close
we'll get through it, but it pushes out spacefaring 100 to 150 years
robots won't be taking over everyone's jobs for a fair bit of time after that
japan already has mechs
kim jong'un is negotiating in good faith
compassion > love; and
make the best of whatever time you have left

leave it all on the field, user
see you on the other side

this

do NOT do this.
Work on continuing your bloodline if you havent yet. That is if you hope to return to life.
Waiting for death and expecting a mythical paradise is exactly how you turn people into passive and subverted people.
The bible is nothing but stolen allegories for the sake of subversion of the Roman Empire and later European people.
Crucifixion = Odin's self-sacrifice

Look, I'm not gonna tell you to take some globalists with you, so don't do it, I don't encourage it at all, it'd be very bad
DO NOT DO IT
REALLY, THEY'RE PEOPLE TOO

absolutely this, only the faith can sweeten your path

>trump isn't hitler, but whoever follows him will be pretty close

lmao you cuck

ignorant cuck too

>absolutely this, only the faith can sweeten your path
Implying there's anything more satisfying than saving your race

>8 months to live
>tell me about the jews

Attached: 5459274B-FD56-4B73-980B-03474D799FCD.gif (600x322, 3.51M)

Cancer?

This nigger glows in the dark

End stage colin

Accept Christ. Watch the vid to learn how: m.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

Well my friend, the good news is that time is infinite in the quantum field underlying our relative Universe. Some day this Universe will break down into the subatomic particles that it's made of, and another Big Bang will create another Universe. Since this cycle repeats infinitely for eternity, there is a 100% certainty that all of the conditions which led to your birth will occur again. You'll be reborn at some point whether it's the next cycle, or a cycle that occurs after a trillion to the trillionth degree of additional cycles. You'll have new choices to make, and new paths to travel. Best part is, for you it will be just as instant as if you were walking through a doorway.

Good luck on your next journey, user. Live your life to the fullest!

>That is if you hope to return to life.

Who in their right mind would hope for such?

Post proof you are dying in 8 months and I'll wire you 10,000 dollars.

You are here, right now. This reality is possible... The implications of this fact are that this very life, right down to the very orientation of individual atoms around you, will eventually happen again. That's what happens when you combine randomness and eternity...