ECONOMIC COLLAPSE IS IMMINENT

The economy is riding on a bubble that will soon burst. Prepare yourself.

Attached: Peter Schiff.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CGwZVhMyCl0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shouldn’t it be like in 2020?

Schiff for brains.

Money is literally worthless already. The only thing that's keeping everything from collapsing is the people's faith in money.

The economical collapse depends on the flick of a switch.

Attached: 1474895725559.jpg (2160x2248, 474K)

Could be any day, user. The Fed is ready to raise rates and all the "gains" will be exposed.

on 11/11 at 11:11
one world order

Attached: Win-2019-Mockup-2-1024-x-1024_grande_4d60067c-357b-4403-95fa-897e6d359c25_large.png (480x480, 24K)

Are they predicting it?

be gone boomer

>blank cover

i don't think most us of will be here for new years, only the chosen ones

>8 years saying the market is going to crash
>invest in the Asian markets, goy.

Attached: 0AB57267-1650-43B9-A7CA-4F0A1508B2DD.jpg (501x585, 38K)

He's been saying it for years... eventually it will become true, because it is a certainty. However don't take his word for when it will because he clearly doesn't have a clue.

[spoiler](((Schiff)))[/spoiler]

Trump is openly talking about ending the fed so the fed is getting ready to pull the trigger whenever it needs to.
>end the fed happens
>jews no longer have control of our money supply
>america is greatly uncucked in a big way

>fed ends Trump JFK style
>country erupts into civil war

Fun times ahead lads

Attached: 1540746733372.png (504x375, 167K)

It is fine, I already know how to hunt cats and pigeons for food and all this kinda stuff.

So what is the scam being run this time???
Last time it was manipulation of debt rankings.
Are you thinking "social media" and a new dot com bubble?

Lemme listen to the guy who moved his business to puerto rico.

>cats

Better eat semen of men. You will make some money too.

no one wants to buy your shitty yellow jew-metal peter go somewhere else

"Migrant caravan? No..bombs in the mail? No...mass shooting? No...

Economic collapse? That will SURELY get them on our side this time!" - Chaim Goldrosenbergman

But I'm not a pidor, comrade.

This
Although I'm surprised they haven't pulled the plug yet. I expected summer 2018

buy schiff gold!

Hopefully it will happen sooner rather then later. The longer Trump inflates the bubble, the worst it will be when it pops. It's quite telling that the only time Trump criticizes the fed is when he thinks (((they're))) not printing enough money lol.. That's kike behavior on another level.

Attached: 1472321672958.png (473x500, 28K)

Shares market is scam. Amazon can't worth 1 fucking trillion. And Facebook and netflix and other bla bla bla.

Bubbles everywhere. At real estate too.

im done with schiff. he was right on the GFC, but that was not his own work he got it from grants interest rate observer. and he was way off on china. lost is clients loads of money. got a lot of people into gold at the wrong time too.

I thought he was up China’s ass?

>Amazon can't worth 1 fucking trillion.
Then what can they worth?

Attached: 1514351079639.png (403x448, 53K)

i know that seems like a lot of money to russians but we spend half that on christmas every year

I heard may be 300-400 billions.

Apple is good though.

There is no bubble. Stfu

Some tech P/E ratios are seriously too high

>I heard may be 300-400 billions.
From who?

Attached: 1512366799379.png (211x239, 6K)

Doesn't matter. Bubbles are real.

Because FED printing money for 70 years. And now this process stopped.

Peter Short?
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

From some russian traders. I'm not professional.

These are really the only two possible outcomes. My guess is spring/summer 2020 so they can use it against Trump in the election.

in 09 he said the dollar would collapse and he steered his clients away from the US stock market. lol.

The market has been in an incredible bull run since the election of Trump, a correction of the market is due.. it won't be a collapse, but a temporary dip.

also the funny thing is he predicted high inflation, the US market inflated 300%, and he avoided!

He was right about the causation of the 2008 collapse, obviously he came with all sort of different reasons why the market would collapse, and one of them turned out to be accurate.
but he still nailed it when you filter out his wrong predictions.

You are probably right on a lot of the US internet based companies. They are hugely over evaluated and a lot of them have not been shown to be profitable. They are running deficits and if investments dried up, they could easily come crashing down without state support.
But on the real estate, it is a different thing. This is a market mostly influenced by a country's zoning laws. For that to crash again you would have to see a serious debt scam like the last time. But in countries outside the US regulation has been tighter since the 2007-2008 crash.
The US is a country that has based it's economics and industries about available debts, so the issue can come in exposure of leveraged loans. This will result in a stock market crash, rather than a real estate crash.

buying that nvda below 200 yo.

Explain to your average retard what ending the fed would do, please. For America and your every day wage cuck?
>a simple/quick rundown

Peter Schiff is for economics as Alex Jones is for politics

What will companies do when they can no longer borrow money to buy back stock and inflate EPS?

Since you seem to be borderline retarded, let me explain the point you've been missing.. Value is subjective. There is no objective standard that can be used to determine the value of something, because everyone values things differently. Your friend saying "Amazon's value is 300-400b" is just as retarded sounding as the trillion dollar valuation.

Only retarded commies believe in objective value.

Only if this will be "normal" crisis. Like crisis every 10 years.

But what happen if it will be the new great depression?
Who knows?

QE #∞

It will pull liquidity out of the country. The economic would operate on boom/bust cycles.

There's always an economic tsunami right around the corner if you ask that guy.

Nah. the machines has sood replaced humans in serious economics. they will not allow a great dip

I’m sitting on 500 grams of gold and 10,000 bullets
Suck my dick incels

And he's right. Why do you think things take a dive every time the fed temporarily raises interest rates? "Just a coincidence, goy"?

Attached: 1507525871501.jpg (978x1114, 349K)

I will suck your dick for 500 grams of gold and 10,000 bullets

What are you talking about? You can evaluate companies based on their earnings, and potential future earnings.

Forward P/E of the S&P500 is below the historical mean

Technically US stocks are not cheap, but they're not 2000 Dotcom expensive either

This guy explained all about NASDAQ and FED system. But you can stay with your delusions. No one whant to educate you about your economy.

This.

Attached: 1540389378661.jpg (700x515, 52K)

You say that like man and machines can control everything.

I believe new big crisis will be much different than all other.

ending the fed would mean that the US government is no longer loaning from a private bank (The Federal Reserve) for its currency. Meaning the US would no longer have to pay interest for printing currency to the Federal reserve.

Except trump is a crypto jew and would never do that to his fellow kikes heil hitler gas the Jews race war now

Attached: A935EA7A-2008-4692-A730-BA40FDFE8BE7.jpg (744x666, 133K)

Isn't it funny how Trump and his supporters wanted to take credit for shit when the numbers looked good, then they blame "the fed" when the numbers look bad.
Typical right wing behavior.

Attached: 1540533857080.jpg (600x404, 69K)

Stay on topic, faggot. The onus is on you to prove that value can be objectively measured. Protip: you can't, thus you're a fucking retard just parroting shit you memorized and don't actually understand any of the underlying economic principles.

Attached: 1507743371475.png (211x239, 5K)

Trump has without a doubt had a strong positive effect on the market, not because of any action he has taken, but because there is an expectations that the business environment for larger corporations will be more friendly in the future - because of the reforms he is making, and potentially will make.

The Fed have been stimulating the US economy since 2008, and now they are slowly withdrawing their stimulation.
I don't know if this is the cause for the decline in the US stock market, but it very well could be a large part of the explanation.
(not that it necessarily is a bad thing, long term).

>The Fed have been stimulating the US economy since 2008

Attached: 1472937961479.png (390x470, 6K)

I guess we shouldn’t have bailed out the people responsible for the previous bubble eh?

Attached: AD63139D-4E14-4560-AEDC-439990C7BA36.jpg (480x360, 34K)

He's been saying that every day for the last 11 years. I guess if it finally happens, while he's living in a nursing home, he'll be a prophet, right?

so?
i don't have anything anyway.

>(((schiff)))
>american flag
Checks out

Gracias

Trump used to call the stock market a bubble (which it is) when he was a candidate.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 6.52.08 PM.png (678x359, 125K)

Now that he's a president, his message got soft.
But a soft message doesn't mean the bubble disappeared.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 6.52.22 PM.png (679x380, 77K)

But he's been toning up his message very recently.
Pay attention.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 6.53.58 PM.png (1093x683, 440K)

No. There's a stock bubble but the rest of the economy is going very well and is likely to go well in perpetuity if we can get our public finances in order, improve our infrastructure, and not throw a trade war.

Housing bubble
Student debt bubble
national debt bubble
mmm
probably some others.
Need to change a lot of things.

Every market has a bubble because the price of a product can be manipulated through various means.

>mfw my country has the cocaine and narcos money so the economy is always gonna be in good shape
Best timeline.

Attached: file.png (300x300, 124K)

Yes.
So what's the solution?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 7.04.50 PM.png (690x515, 241K)

>implying the economy is real
Good one.

Attached: Ve30EWG.png (847x2086, 2.13M)

It's a market correction due to the Fed raising interest rates. But, by all means, sell off your stocks and park them in the bond market. I'll be buying them up on the cheap.

Damn, the chans used to be decent even 1 year ago.
What the fuck happened.

Listen here you libertarian fucktards
you have been saying this shit for years, The ron paul memes died before the economy.

FUCK, I remember every fucking day Glenn Beck was "THE END IS NIGH, THE DOLLAR IS ABOUT TO COLLAPSE... CALL GOLDLINE NOW!!! 1-800 -GOLDLINE, I REPEAT 1-800-GOLDLINE, *gold isnt for everyone consider the risks before investing"

How many times Peter Schiff (Peter Shill, yes he LITERALLY IS A GOLD SHILL AND OWNS A FUCKING GOLD COMPANY YOU FUCKS, HOW FUCKING DUMB ARE YOU HOLY SHIT... FUCK)
has made false predictions and yet you will listen to this retard?

Remember when Ben Bernanke was going to kill America?
Remember when the fed increased the monetary supply by over 500% and NOTHING HAPPENED?

Thats how I know Austrian economics is a fraud. Everyone knows monetarism has been debunked.

Fuck I trust Ben Bernanke more then PETER GOLDSHILL.

Ben Bernanke knows how to quintuple the monetary supply for under 2 percent inflation. Can Peter Shill do the same?

Every 2 weeks China does a stimulus packedge equivalent to the Obama Stimulus and they are kicking our ass.

Austrian economics is wrong. Your printing= inflation model is too simple for the real world.

We'll be fine.

And gess how many of your tax dollars goes to funding the interest on our national debt according to the congressional budget office?

ZERO, ZERO FUCKING DOLLARS. How do we pay for our deficit? We literally JUST PRINT THE MONEY.

And we are still here !

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
FUCK YOU LIBERTARIANS
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: helli.jpg (701x439, 47K)

>"The economy will collapse any day now"

Peter Schiff, circa 2011

I don't know. If I knew I would fix my country but you burgers need to end the fed

Say no more senpai.

the goal is to end the fed, make it seem like the tides have turned and people have regained their control. only for another form to pop up overnight that will quickly be voted in giving another 100 years of reign for them.

B L O C K C H A I N J E W S

US owes 22 Trillion Big Macs
In addition to unfunded fries.

This is some Metal Gear type bullshit
>muh war economy
>muh weapon id tags
>muh nanomachines
>muh SOP

All we need to do is give Otakon the Foxdie virus to liberate the world from the grip of the Patriots AI

Nope! This bear market is to shake the bagholders out.

The REAL collapse is summer 2020. Engineered and timed for Trump’s reelection.

Right now, the market is doing a mini correction (which means big boys are cashing in, selling high... shortinf to create retail bagholders, and buying it back low). After this cycle, market will reach higher and Trump will be like hue hue see I told you, we in a good market throughout now and Spring 2020. Once summer 2020 hits, the crash comes.

We got lots of time to play this cycle and cash in, rebuy emerging tech stock, short gold for short term, or horde gold long term at cheap rates.

Attached: D221F926-7C6E-4078-B3E6-CEC8804CB849.jpg (800x800, 77K)

Attached: 1539721258620.jpg (517x650, 78K)

lmao.
Although if a crash is to come it has to be initiated by a crash in stock market. But that would still only be the New age companies like Facebook, Twitter, Google, Amazon and Tesla. That could be isolated to tech shares only.

There is no interest for the Chinese to drop US bonds, since that would crash their own market, so I don't think they would initiate a debt crash, quite the opposite, they would buy up more bonds in turn for influence and keeping their economy going.

Attached: 7815818B-EEFF-4350-87E0-BB624A371B87.jpg (1242x1692, 483K)

But it's true

I refuse.
If we go down, we go down McMurrica(TM) style. Poverty and starvation, baby.

youtube.com/watch?v=CGwZVhMyCl0

>Because FED printing money for 70 years.
Quantiative easing is just "money" on paper that the Central Bank uses to give loans to member banks to improve their stability from the last crash. That was caused by the 2005 GOP legislation that allowed lenders to use 'securitized assets' like defaulting mortgages for their cash reserves. When the crash came, the bank had to cash reserves, just wheelbarrows full of worthless mortgages. To build those squandered cash reserves back up, the Fed created fiat notes to lend them which they could turn around and lend and collect interest.

t. banker and former republican

Attached: federal reserve.jpg (1920x1080, 307K)

Kimdotcom is an idiot. Speculatives and commodities become worthless much faster than the dollar. Crypto is crashing and gold is also bubbling

fuckers gotten old eh

>reading this garbage