Dude weed

why do people turn a blind eye to alcohol (dude i got SO WASTED lol) but freak out whenever you see some DUDE WEED LMAO bros walking around? why is one okay and one illegal?

Attached: stonervsdrunk.jpg (1342x887, 299K)

>weed
>illegal

Attached: 1519701204321.png (411x415, 177K)

As for me, when I smoked pot it affected my mood and person when I wasn't high, alcohol just affects it when you are high

alcohol is a boomer drug

Because alcohol has been around for generations while being widely accepted which will even impact people on a subconscious level to just agree with the general consensus on alcohol.

Weed hasn't really had the time frame of being properly discussed so people generally go with the common descriptions of it - this seems to be dominated by stigma, rightfully so in some regards.

because something something degenerate, something something trad life, something something maed, locking up people because they burn plants is based

Hitler used meth but said no to alcohol.

I smoked a joint on the sidewalk the other day. Feels good.

Attached: 1532555244262.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

>people turn a blind eye to alcohol
Do we even live on the same fucking planet? Junkies should just stick to talking about aliens and muh ebil capibalism.

>what is a hangover Alex

>what are alcohol withdrawals Alex

people get black out drunk all the time and nobody is calling for a ban on alcohol
some people smoke weed in a park and boomers are calling the cops

I can't drink alcohol due to my pancreas...would be awesome to have an over the counter high I could get...fucking sucks.

>meth
>the same as pure German lab quality amphetamines

Meth is disgusting street shit full of all kinds of poisons.

He's right though. I can show up in front of my father or my boss, totally drunk, puke running down my chin, blood on my shirt and they'll just laugh it off and say "boys will be boys, heh, *sip*" but if they heard that i smoked a joint 3 weeks, i'd lose my job and my father would exclude me from his will.

GREEN PLANT BAD

Attached: FAF425C2-471B-41E1-AF85-DE7BA0636E89.jpg (408x431, 11K)

so go to the weed store

Pot is stinky.

At least when you go downtown you can have a nice evening without drinking. I’m gonna hate when weed is finally legal and all cities and main streets just smell like fucking dank weed.

If I could get my hands on some "body high" good shit I would. Really want some fucking opium.

Alcohol makes you more stupid and weed makes you more aware. A higher percentage of the population are NPC (stupid). Do the math.

i bet you hate walking by bakeries that smell good too

This. I hate when marijuana smoke overwhelms my nostrils instead of all the garbage bins, exhaust smoke and Indian stink. Keep the downtown odors the way they are.

who cares. dont smoke dont drink faggot

Weed is illegal because it has not been around as long as alcohol in our society. It’ll become legal as there is tons of money to be made in all of its sectors, while forcing out black markets. Once the stigma tones down a bit (requires time), it will go through what tobacco and cigarettes went through. Eventually we’ll have the three groups of people who do it (like tobacco and alcohol): addicts, social users, and those who don’t use it. In time it’ll have the same “do not operate heavy machinery” and “can only buy until midnight” laws too. The majority of addicts will fall behind on life (a few may not, aka functioning alcoholics), and it will simply be another product that separates the average joe from the greats (other products being alcoholism, obesity, how you spend your money, investing, etc).

Nightclub security here. Alcohol is worse than almost any drug. Reveals the true, shit encrusted nature of peoples souls.

I don't use it as a fiend you degenerate burnout

>never have any fun!

Also in the industry. I and these digits confirm.

Attached: patrick-bateman.jpg (938x944, 92K)

based and greenpilled

You sound like a wet blanket

People who smoke weed are more likely to be liberals.
You should learn with your father you degenerate

My coworker is an alcoholic, always at least hung over and we handle multi-million dollar equipment in tight spaces. If we scratch the product, we have to take a piss test and I'll lose my job and be blacklisted in my profession if I smoked a blunt 20 days before.
Ive used fake piss (monkey whizz) for the last three jobs I had to piss for, works perfectly every time. To fail a piss test in the US you are either retarded or don't have $40.

one makes you aggressive and violent, the other makes you reflective and calm
guess what they want you to be.

they're literally the same thing.
except one makes people social and have babies.
the other keeps you introverted and an incel.

Because people who drink don't pretend like alcohol has some kind of magical healing powers while stoners think weed cures cancer, repairs brain damage, makes you more creative, unlocks your chakras, etc etc. People who drink don't go around nonstop preaching about how great it is to be wasted or how being drunk makes them better at things. Also, unless you're dealing with hardcore alcoholics, you won't find most people who drink coming in to work reeking of booze and then getting offended that you don't accept their dank smellz.

I'm sorry you live in a faggot state.
Weed is legal here

fatbased and estrogen pilled

Weed is shit because of the people who advocate for it. They usually advocate for other gay things as well like tolerance and equal rights. I'd be fine with it being used as medication for people who actually need it but for recreational use it's nigger tier.

t. has never smoked before, ever.

OP here. I'll stick with my odorless CBD. Maybe it will fix my crohns disease

Attached: IMG_2049.jpg (1224x1632, 556K)

What sort of faggot do you hang out with exactly?

Except they do. Middle class women down wine thinking a wine a day is actual healthy for you. No debra a box of wine a day is NOT good for you.

faggots*

Heh *sips*

>based and greenpilled
Only pill of hope left

Women are retarded and if you pay attention to anything they say, you are the fool.

I love an emotionally unstable populace that never learned proper coping mechanisms because they were allowed to run to weed every time they felt the slightest amount of stress.

I'm so fucking tired of these overgrown children having panic attacks every other day at their jobs.

interested to see how it turns out for Canada. If it goes bad expect the USA not to follow suit.

because alcohol makes people a little bit more and too much is difficult on everyone
and weed makes people a little bit less and too much is easy

>People who drink don't go around nonstop preaching about how great it is to be wasted or how being drunk makes them better at things.
They do, they will also tell you how nobody ever made friends without getting wasted ever and that you're weird for thinking you can just show up at a party and NOT get drunk.

How about them cheese prices? Does your dealer take cheese as payment?

FUCK WEED. I'm allergic to it. I almost die from a anaphylactic shock once.

Because alcoholics aren't preachy faggots who won't shut the fuck up about it.

weed is an ancient plant.

>you're weird for thinking you can just show up at a party and NOT get drunk.
You really are. There's nothing wrong with you not drinking but it's kind of strange to show up to a party when you don't intend to have a few since this is a big reason why most people show up in the first place. It's like going to a bar and ordering juice all night long. Sure, nobody is going to tell you that you can't, but would you really want to? If you aren't going to drink, there are just so many better places to spend your time at than a party (or, in the context of my metaphor, a bar).

Everyone I know that drinks heavily is a decent bloke I know on hard times.
Everyone I know that smokes weed heavily is fucking scum.

Yes it is. Humans have been using cannabis since the beginning.

I bet you like rimming small animals too

Another decade and it'll probably be legal in most states ND is voting on decriminalizing and even legalizing this year i believe

>being so autistic you can't socialize without being under the influence is good

despite all the "I know doctors and lawyers that smoke weed" bs you here its really a losers drug. And point me to a pothead and I guarantee he's doing coke and other shit too.

Alcohol users like to bitch, weed smokers just want to hang out

Both are degeneracy, drink water, get some exercise, read a book

Why do Western "men" take every chance to crossdress? Also weed is for total faggots (gay hipsters that cry after a few shots of wodka for example)

>weed makes you more aware
kek
no it doesn't it makes you an obnoxious asshole to anyone not also high

Wow Canada sounds like a shithole. If disliking the smell of pot makes me a wetblanket then I guess I’m a wetblanket.

being a drunk can come with horrible withdrawals but if you quite you bounce back and are pretty healthy in about a month. Potheads have no real danger of withdrawals but they're brain seems wrecked long after they quit.

I think the majority of people would agree that going to a party if you have no intention of drinking there when everyone else will is at least pointless. If you can't understand that there is a place for everything, and that certain things are expected of you in certain settings, you are the one who's autistic.

point being that parties are for drinking. if you want to be sober then go do something else or organize a dry board game night with some other losers, that way you stop bumming people out

I bet you have met a lot weed lovers in your day.
Most just enjoy it after a days work too, its not the degeneracy drug because teenagers say fuck school...

I’m ok with weed as an experience enhancer, because people who smoke it don’t hurt anyone. I’m not ok when you smoke it daily and you turn into a lazy fat peice of shit

both are legal in my country, catch up to the times yank fag. still putting white adults in jail for smoking a plant? COOL MAN, IM SO JEALOUS THAT I DONT LIVE IN THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD AKA MURICA LIKE YOU DO OP.

fucking yanky idiot fucks

Attached: 1493859375017.jpg (667x782, 188K)

Potheads love comparing the two but the nature of the two is different, just smoking one joint will get you high while you need lots of booze to get you proper drunk, and even then all that happens is that your head is spinning and you can't walk straight while potfags will be completely disconnected from reality and hallucinating shit and getting all paranoid and sometimes have panic attacks. Also it smells like shit. Stop smoking the nigger leaf you fucking leftist degenerates, alcohol is the white man's drug.

basado y weedpileado

>relies on external substances to have fun

Attached: d4p.jpg (643x727, 209K)

nigger plant, thats a good one

You're that unfun sober guy at the party or bar aren't you?

because nobody likes a stoner

Nah i just blazed, just saying its clearly a crutch for most people to escape the mundane monotony that is daily life as a chattle fiat debt slave

Nightclubs are frequented by retarded normies and other scum to begin with you fucking dumbass

that's how junkies rationalize living in abandoned houses with "like minded people"

>You're that unfun sober guy at the party or bar aren't you?

Attached: NPC.png (416x435, 114K)

Weed is pretty boomer as well. They were hippies remember.

It's a pill that Jow Forums won't swallow, but certain things are illegal just because of the type of person they are associated with. Marijuana was associated with people from South America and Mexico for a long time.

Since it was seen as something brown men do it was villified. Lately "Weed" has become percieved as a white liberal womans recreational herb. Since it has been associated with white liberal women it's been granted legal status almost over night .

If you want to make something OK. You only need to make people think white women do it

i will admit smoking weed every day all day is completely degenerate and life-ruining, tho

called the cops on some zoomer punk trying to steal my weed yesterday. felt pretty good desu

Attached: 1512817255981.jpg (525x700, 59K)

Nerd

Attached: 1474492896102.png (258x330, 99K)

>mfw the marijuana dispensary i went to last night was busy as fuck

Ya I did it when I was 20. Glad I quit. That being said I wouldn't turn down a toke if it was offered and if I had worked hard that week..

Alcohol is just ethanol and filtered by your liver. When you smoke weed you are burning hundreds of toxic chemicals and putting them in your lungs. Also stoners are always losers that sit around all day watching rick and morty In some filthy apartment thinking they don’t have a problem.

Of course it was. It was Saturday.

Squatting is fun, bro.

shut the fuck up you literal fucking cuck. Rick and Morty is at least 10x more based and redpilled than you'll ever be, you're just mad cuz you don't get it. I bet you watch murdoch murdoch faggot

Attached: 1539070551787.gif (500x282, 452K)

more into tea*

Why do you faggots make bait threads all day every day? All forms of hedonism are reprehensible.

That's completely retarded

Attached: image0.jpg (485x446, 47K)

Weed is for niggers. I also don't drink alcohol though.

Attached: 12435_0original.jpg (533x800, 29K)

Pot use is horrible for memory and awareness. I've lost so many things high, not to mention time and money.

People still believe the lies about weed?

Attached: 1532845809399.jpg (956x960, 75K)

Because someone else isnt forced to become a second hand drinker like it happens with smoking