Stop trying to give you and your family a better life! Stay in your shithole country and fix it!

>stop trying to give you and your family a better life! Stay in your shithole country and fix it!

Attached: images.png (275x183, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=McS3iCRt33g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These things aren't mutually exclusive.

Where's the upvote button for this epic satire?

Unironically agree with you. Hating on immigrants because they want a better life is stupid. Hate on your immigration laws instead.

Attached: b6688424.jpg (680x698, 89K)

>shitholes
>what is basic math
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Most people hate on illegal immigration.

>Stay in your shithole country and fix it!
which would provide a better life?

Attached: wthhf.jpg (546x550, 52K)

no fuck shitskins theyre disgusting selfish little brats who think theyre owed ANYTHING AT ALL
whites are the ONLY RACE capable of creating and maintaining and industrial society without help.

Why don't they come here LEGALLY then?

you should do what is needed to give your family a good life
your location does not define you

This but unironically, you're not entitled to have access to white people

>America takes all the most ambitious and capable people from struggling countries
>the people who are left behind and create humanitarian crises and societal decay because they have no ambitious and capable people remaining.
Man, it’s like you really don’t care about those people.

Plenty of Asian races do just fine.

>what is legally applying for a citizenship?

A country is only as good as its people

>Stay in your shithole country and fix it
that's what europeans did in 1945
worked out pretty well for the most part

All the Hondurans can move to California if they let us occupy Honduras and turn it into a white ethnostate. It will become the most beautiful, desirable wealthy location in a decade.

Yeah pretty much.

Nobody should be allowed to immigrate and whine about how their previous culture is not in their new country's mainstream. Either get onboard and don't whine or don't come at all.

Attached: lindseyswag.gif (202x360, 2.42M)

4 days left, print some and get ready

Attached: iotbw.png (3508x4961, 92K)

it's a shithole because of the individuals there, if they come here now it's a shithole here

see a pattern?

like the migrant caravan full of brown commies waving honduran flags which is supposedly so nightmarish we need to share our ancestors legacy to us with them for free

>inadvertently saying they are too stupid to fix it
Then why do we want them?

If the chinese have not stay in their shithole country and fix it... China would never become the world fastest growing economy and 2nd richest country in the world.

Attached: shangai-before-and-after3.jpg (800x955, 436K)

>give
That's the spirit Hanz! I'm glad that you addressed our problem with those who think things should be given and not earned.
/thread

>Plenty of Asian races do just fine.

I wonder how they were doing before WW2 when whites literally rebuilt their nations.

Attached: hmm.jpg (460x485, 21K)

But what if you have a 135 IQ and live in a country with an 80 IQ and can't relate to your ethnicity?

So what billions of poor people should be allowed to move to developed countries and ruin them too?

Are there really this many shills still getting paid to post their bullshit here?
Can Soros and his evil plans be stopped?
youtube.com/watch?v=McS3iCRt33g

Hey said create, not photocopy you Bravo watching faggot

Attached: CD3C32A8-1E35-4C1D-8F23-7E32D7A33A9A.jpg (700x661, 24K)

If people didn't manage to build a functional society with a culture that results in wealth, they don't deserve to move to such a country.

It's like putting monkeys into a castle, sitting them on red velvet chairs and let them dine on silver plates. Sooner or later they will shit in every corner and ruin everything.

I hate our immigration laws for letting in too many people.

>a bunch of people building towers of blocks
>white dude knocks over other towers
>ONLY MY PEOPLE CAN BUILD AN EFFECTIVE TOWER OF BLOCKS. SEE MY TOWER IS HIGHEST

What you see is made to look pretty. The buildings are crumbling and the infrastructure is trash. Why do you think they are fleeing to Canada? I wish they stayed and improved their own country, I can't afford living here because of them. Still don't fault them, China is a dictatorship and a house of cards, no one knows when shit will hit the fan.

The land area / country doesnt have problems. The people do. And they will bring said problems with them wherever they go, if they do not change

Attached: git.gif (508x500, 1.04M)

11 GRILLion Jews died yesterday, and these are the threads you guys make? You have no shame.

Attached: 1538449286591.jpg (475x573, 86K)

>Have a massive need for labor in the late 1800s
>Immigration bill of 1891 to allow mass immigration
>No longer a need for labor
>Immigration bill of 1924 limits immigration
>massive need for labor arises in the 1960s
>Immigration bill of 1964 to allow mass immigration
>No longer a need for labor
>YOU MUST KEEP THESE LAWS, RACIST

>whites are the ONLY RACE capable of creating and maintaining and industrial society without help.
>implying thats a fucking good thing
you're going to swing on a streetlamp like the rest of them user, i hope you know this

Attached: ted 2.jpg (400x400, 36K)

BECUASE!!

Like I said to an oxfam beggar: the worse things get in their home countries,the more they'll push for change.

It's impossible to have meaningful positive impact on a nation's trajectory in the post-war era. The world is a giant economy and politics, ideology, and individualism are dead. If your country sucks, there's very little to be done to fix it. Fuck illegals regardless, get them out

Attached: 1539040419928.gif (360x314, 2.86M)

its almost as if capitalism/industrialization requires the breakdown of the nation mass immigration and low income pay to keep functioning isn't it?

The most prosperous America ever was was during the 1950's a reduced immigration era

When the Portuguese and English arrived at Japan as filthy lice-ridden savages, Japan was doing just just fine.

Everyone knows it's impossible to make shitty countries better, like it's a physical impossibility

>the only way to improve your life is to steal the country someone else built

Attached: haiti.jpg (922x960, 188K)

>breaking the law is okay

Attached: 33622A88-2487-4365-98AF-8713E36F42EA.png (1001x1001, 159K)

Imagine how shit Western Civilization would be if our ancestors had the option to just go somewhere a little better and say fuck it to their own lands.

Seeking asylum is a legal way to come to the country

Why not both faggot?

prosperous in money sure, but at what cost? that era was fat,degenerate, wasteful, pollutive and helped to destroy NS Germany, hell your country today is in a wonderful economic state but that doesn't translate into quality of life and it never has

We should help everyone.
Even if it means demise

It's not asylum, user. Its economic migration, otherwise they would stay in mexico

Attached: 21938 - Raw autoplay_gif gif ric_flair smiling suit wwe.gif (200x112, 1.19M)

This. You can't skip over a country to seek asylum in another.

That's completely wrong though. Read up on Ancient China's navy. Had they not dismantled it in favor of being an isolationist nation, we'd all be speaking Mandarin right now.

You can only seek asylum in the first safe country you arrive to. In the case of the "caravan" that would be Mexico, who has already offered them amnesty, and most of the caravan rejected the offer. That means theyre economic migrants, not asylum seekers.

By economic migration we mean migrating our tax dollars via welfare back into Honduras and Guatemala because half our country is hysterical women who will burn this country down because theyre mad a deuche bag got elected.

I don't think that's true. Knowing the Chinese, they probably found out their entire Navy was carcinogenic and sold their boats to the Brittards. Basically every so-called power move in China involves giant illegal dumping scams that end in mass-poisoning.

Example: Why are British/Americans so upset about the Russia thing; yet we don't even talk anymore about how China got caught shipping actually poisonous toys to children in the West.

China should be beaten into submission and depopulated before we all end up as soulless plastic husks from Mass Effect.

The only one stopping you fixing your shit hole is the CIA

Mexico was going to hand them food, clothing, shelter and cash payment to stay in South Mexico and get asylum. The "economic migrants" told the president of Mexico to fuck off and that they were going go at least another one thousand miles north into America.

Attached: hescrying.jpg (640x624, 72K)

The CIA is an organization with lots of power. If the CIA did not exist, America would have zero say over the world and we would have been Globalists by the late-80's

You have the duty to stay in your nation and fix it, when I will be 18 I will enter in the police and I will fight mafia, my nation, my duty

Based spaghetti eater.

>OP never mentions illegal immigration
>burgers immediately assuming that all immigrants are illegals
Be real, you assholes. You don't hate illegals, you hate immigrants in general. Legal or not.