BEN SHAPIRO: Identity politics for me but NOT for thee strikes again

Aren't we Jews, world's most oppressed victims? Look, we are the victimest. The one and only victimest. Our oppression is superior to yours.

Attached: benji.png (788x663, 285K)

>not chameleonic
>Jews
Kek'd

maybe true but you're all too busy making a fuck-ton of money and doing something with your lives instead of whining about it enough to get media attention

>Not Chameleonic
>Fellow White people

wew lad.

The only people who like Cuckpiro are dumb teenagers who can't think for themselves

Why do Jews act like a hive mind?
I went to middle school with lots of Jews and not only did they think they were literally chosen by god, but they acted as a clique. Not even blacks have the level of groupthink and nepotism that Jews do

pretty much

by now he's a jew shill, counterwhite agent
fuck shakurwa

full gaslighting, yeah

media comes to us on its own, they fear and admire Jow Forums

They arent human thats why.

>lumping in nationalism , Christianity and communism and islam this brazen
>basically #yesALLgoys
>the Jews are not chameleonic

The absolute chuzpah on this yid

That's not identity politics, he's just denouncing antisemitism.

Go melt somewhere else snowflake.

If you head to work and every single person you meet is an asshole, it is probably you who are the asshole.

antisemitism if fine when kikes are that shit

They literally teach them to do that in Synagogue.

We gotta stick together bullshit. Hilariously they always fuck each other over in business, though.

how many times do a group of people need to steal before you start calling them all thieves? the reputation of "roma's" is bad for a reason. but jews always try to pilpul their way out of collective responsibility. and worse, the tend to aggravate the prejudice against them in virtually all of their justifications.
>we're superior
>the oldest hatred
>dindu nuffin
>chameleonic
>it was x,y,z politics/government
demons in human skin.

Ben is correct their hate of the g knows no bound

Shapiro only accelerated the decline of the Jews.

This fucking kike. There is nothing more a parasitical race like the jews love then being the victims, this faggot should fuck off back to Israel.

wise words

>believe you're God's chosen people
>wonder why everyone hates you

I don't hate jews as much as many here do but they're not special to me and imo its just another shooting. we live in a country where shooting happens and only certain variables in shootings seem to matter. black on black is fine, black on anything is fine but white on anything is always blown up.

>Roma
>Rome
>roam
>roaming
>not having a settled home
>rootless
>international clique

Indeed. The vile jew always projects. Also checked.

Get lost . It's typical grievance politics and you know it. It's right out of (((Saul Alinsky's))) playbook.

I had the opposite. It wasn't until I was in my 30's that I met a Jewish person I didn't like. I think she's the only one. She's a cunt though. Jew has nothing to do with it. She could be Roman Catholic and she'd still suck.