IDEA FOR VIDEOGAME

I've been thinking about this for a long time, and to be honest I think it would be a good game to make

>Make videogame/mod that's about the Hitler Youth
>Have the game structured around accounts and interviews of people that were part of the HJ
>Have activities such as capture the flag, boxing, learning to shoot etc
>Have a feel good vibe and combine child like innocence with traditionalism and nationalism
>Have a ranking system much like in the HJ, where the more tasks you complete, the more control you have over lower ranking members
>Can eventually command armies etc during the "capture the flag" activities (just one example)

What are your thoughts on this? Autistic dream, or something that would be a cool piece of work?

By the way, I was inspired by this video that a friend of mine sent to me. It would be cool to have this kind of vibe to the game:
youtube.com/watch?v=Db3edxqcDYA&t=41s&bpctr=1540731292

Attached: HJ.jpg (236x262, 22K)

Bump

Attached: 06b0bdaa21ac046de239bd415ff641a833382b1f9af540c2a7843700788a3303.jpg (1000x667, 111K)

Saving this image
Thanks for the bump bro

You'll never get funding or approval from various age restriction boards.
Even if you get it done and finished, no store will hold it nor will an online service allow it to be hosted.
It's a nice idea, but it's a pipe dream.

It could be a piece of art. Everybody has some very good Ideas. but most importantly is devolping it

need more?

Attached: 1530427484493.jpg (750x926, 231K)

>ywn be part of the Hitler Jugend with your friends

It should start off as an open source mod for another popular videogame though, kind of like how DayZ started off as a mod for arma.

We don't need stores to help us with this stuff anymore, we could do this on our own if we had the knowledge

>Multiplayer
Holy shit, didn't even think about that
Could you imagine?

Keep em coming haha, love these

You should have them armed and fighting desperately to defend their homes against slav and mutt hordes in the end of the war.

Feels bad man, the scouts were pretty gud until they became jewified but they could never compete.
I was fortunate to be part of a troop that was run by an old traditionalist and got out before they brought in a new leader.
Some of the best days of my life.

It would be a good idea for a multiplayer game with the different game modes and all but getting the playerbase for it would be difficult.

The only way it would succeed is through controversy but that is a double edged sword since it also will probably lead to deplatforming

Good idea though and would certainly be an outlier in the world of games

Oh yeah, one last thing.
Dont abbreviate 'Hitler Jugend' into 'HJ'
HJ stands for Handjob

or Hungry Jacks

YES, all of the people you've gotten to know and love throughout the entire game are just slaughtered by the hands of savage communists at the end of the game as the final "boss" or climax

True, but if it's entertaining enough I think a lot of people would end up not giving a fuck to be honest. This is the main reason why we'd have to focus on single player first, and improve on multiplayer later. Get the base up and running, and introduce servers etc later on

lol

fresh ones coming through

Attached: 0BUtSEsZ_400x400.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Attached: SS WIKING LOGO.jpg (814x981, 134K)

Where do you find these?

at the right places

Attached: 1538291023975.jpg (516x640, 85K)

Clearly haha

There are threads sometimes when people post these.
This one I recognise from a thread about 2 weeks ago for example.

There's no market for this.

And the die hard Hitler soi bois on Jow Forums won't have any money to purchase it.

you just have to be with attention

Attached: Hitler, Mussolini and Tojo.jpg (960x960, 98K)

I'll have to lurk more I guess

We should format it as an open source mod. I'd definately donate money to an user to make this project a reality

Saving this as well lol

Attached: 1509182117084.png (752x587, 366K)

I have this one saved already actually
Always gives me feels

All fiction is propaganda.
If you do this, then DON'T use the country, names and symbols.
But it should have the setting, concepts and values.
This way it will redpill the masses without getting noplatformed.
The fact that it's supposed to represent the Hitler Jugend, needs to be leaked online and through an orgainzed effort made adopted by the community.
Have organized shills play the game and spam the idea that it's the Hitler Jugend and stuff related to Hitler in the chat until it gets adopted by the normies "as a meme". But whenever you get called out on it, always deny everything.
This is the way the Cultural Marxist infested our culture, and it is the method by which we must fight back.

Part of the beauty of the game would be to show the aesthetics of the NSDAP and the Hitlerjugend though

Imagine seeing the red banner with the white diamond and swastika flying over the camp while seeing people in their brown shirts and red arm bands

I see your point, but giving up all the aesthetics to please lefties online seems counter productive

Ideas are not really valuable per se, we all have them and nobody gives a fuck. What matters is the implementation of an idea. What you SHOULD be asking yourself is
"Do I know anything about game development?" "Do you have money to pay to Unity programmers?" "How will I create the 3D models?" etc

I have no idea how to do any of those things, but I'd love to donate to an user that could make this become a reality

if this ever happens i picture it panning out sort of like mount and blade multiplayer

I would make a game where you start off as a poor hungry teen during the Weimar republic but then you go to be a member of the Hitler youth you would be playing fun activities with your friends getting to know the characters around you but then it transitions into you fighting along side your mates defending German against the Jewish attack (pretty much a shooter but with a story arch)

I get your point. How about a compromise then:
Have the full version release without the aesthetics, but create a mod with them and then leak it online anonymously.
And then have the shills advertise it as "the actual full version".

Attached: 1538291317762.jpg (536x785, 86K)

Hahahah hopefully there would be a little more strategy involved. But I could see that happening 100%

I would buy this game! Problem is that it would be extremely complex with both the writing, voice acting and that sort of thing. But if you have the resources to make this, then by all means! I would love this

How would you make a game that would clearly be about the Hitlerjugend to not appear as such? Even without the aesthetics, people could pretty much draw conclusions. I like the idea though

I have this one as well love, it's beautiful

Attached: 1538365949007.jpg (2048x1486, 635K)

Video is blocked for me.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 28K)

This pic almost looks high def??

Attached: 1538484218732.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

>game end with the main character being a popsicle in stalingrad

Attached: c08b_bedb0c04_orig.jpg (2972x2048, 1.32M)

Just make basic skin and rename skills for any basic RPG engine with this classes. Have mission to help establishing a nazi states in every continent and help black and chink to have their own ethno-state to unit agains the evil dark lord in (((New York))) and his cast of witch.

Attached: 1529717423874.jpg (1024x576, 163K)

>people could pretty much draw conclusions.
Let them. That would be a conspiracy theory, no one would believe them. It is possible to frame pretty much anything as politically charged BECAUSE IT IS.
The creators are always and without fail consciously or even subconsciously injecting their politics and worldviews into their work. you would be surprised about how little this would actually stand out

If it were about the hitler youth they would be no where near stalingrad most likely seelow or berlin more like

>help black and chink to have their own ethno-state
i dont think naziism means what you think it means

Attached: tumblr_oguu59selT1reg6u1o1_500.jpg (500x735, 43K)

bump

Attached: 82B0D10C-14D3-4704-B821-22D179E08CEC.jpg (600x942, 247K)

Hahah this would be fun too

Very true indeed! Good idea user

this

I don't think naziism means what YOU think it means, mr. Goldstein.
Did you know that Hitler was actually- get this... PRO ISRAEL?

>jew being afraid of everyone watching their borders
I dont think naziism means what you think it means

All peoples on Earth deserve their land. Except the globalist Jews who have no country and just undermine their host nation. They are parasites, just like leftist and should be treated as such.

#IdeologyOfPeace

Attached: 1514622749813.jpg (1600x1200, 546K)

i mean the whole point if hy was to prepare them for stalingrad
if they were actually still kids during the war i dont envy the shit they saw , watching tens of men line up to rape your mom until she loses consciousness and they shoot her .

Attached: bf97b59adab65c2e15cce2f6ccbb22bf.jpg (2048x1536, 347K)

>Jews who have no country
i think you're retarded

Takk kamerat

Change your YouTube location to JewSA

You need to go onto YouTube, it's in limited state

I want. tf2 style game with rl mass shooters
>elliot rodger = scout
Steven paddock = sniper
Recent bomberrman = demoman

Hungry Jacks is where it's at