Time for regulation is now Amerifats

Why can't Americans here understand that if guns were more regulated, LIKE MEXICO, we wouldn't have mass shootings every freaking week? We would finally be as safe as regulated Mexico.

Attached: 132883_n.jpg (597x800, 67K)

Is that dude taking an upskirt of a corpse?

People just want that high score user. You gotta play to win

Attached: 1B70E87C-057D-43A7-8C16-0BD46149FF05.png (800x850, 135K)

hey sometimes you got to get what ya can user

he's using the benis radar app

screw your optics i reported u to the ADL

THOTS PATROLLED

When life gives you lemons make lemonade

Yeah.
That's hot.

Attached: nike3.jpg (2288x2700, 563K)

screw your optics i reported u to the KKK

Screw your optics I turned you into Joan Donovan at Data & Society.

Story behind image?

They were on a date with some niggers when the check for dinner came.

Another day in safe safe Mexico.. Mexico is this safe because they have complete gun control. You could learn something you blood thirsty Amerifat.

Attached: Mexico a Gun Control Utopia.jpg (1001x560, 103K)

Why can't a eurofag brainlet like you mind your own fucking business? Nobody wants to be like you because you are third worldly.

Those girls were involved in drug stuff in Mexico and were killed by members of a rival cartel.

if the third one from left to right was still warm I would
sue me

if these roasties were frozen solid i'd do all four one after the other in 10 minutes flat

If Mexico is so safe, why are Mexicans and other third worlders coming here, instead of staying in Mexico?

Yeah, because Mexico isn't the most dangerous country in this hemisphere or anything, right?

Attached: image.jpg (962x618, 233K)

who are the good guys in this pic?

s

They "break in" to America to rob, rape, murder and steal. Obviously..

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1080, 373K)

If you are really a Mexifat, you probably see warm corpses all over the place every time you leave the casa.

Attached: Mejico the Gun Control Utopia.jpg (800x450, 89K)

Nobody is good in Mexico.

ummmmmm
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ah, let me get back to you on that one amigo!

Attached: 9b25e3.jpg (736x463, 57K)

yes and if i were chinese I'm sure I'd see people flying around kicking each other all the time, or mosques everywhere in sweden

Attached: 1540446328839.png (2000x2000, 2.87M)

woops, good question. I answered it fully here---

Attached: No Gracias.jpg (640x640, 44K)

Where was this photo taken? The people are too light-skinned for Germans.

>upskirt
>she's wearing shorts

Attached: 1310634207103.png (286x496, 229K)

This has gotta be b8. How is someone this cucked to think MEXICO is a good model for curbing violent crime?

Brazil. Some drug dealers thots got suspected that were informants, so they got executed and dumped in the street. (Killed by their own drug dealer boyfriends) So the story goes. Not much different in Mexico, or in Germanistan in a few years Achmed.

Attached: 893745t89.jpg (871x492, 81K)

Mexico also has universal healthcare and free college. I think we all should strive to be more like mayhico.

Nope
>sage

Attached: 1526937026109.png (750x700, 40K)

Bro this is the point I'm trying to drive into the thik skulls of Jow Forums.

The gun grabbers are literally screaming, crying and sobbing every day, to demand that we adopt the gun-control policies of Mexico. I'm just illustrating what that really means.

>how to win a gun control debate, every single time, with one word (Mexico)

Attached: 1394547174_03.jpg (800x600, 96K)

the whole "make america mexico again" thing just boggles my mind. if mexico is so much better, why are you here and telling us it needs to be more like the place you came from? why aren't you over in your mexican utopia? it's just so ridiculous

These girls may look hot on these pictures, but I've seen proper pictures of them and they looked average at best. The bodies may have been solid but facially, nah.

>upskirt
>she's wearing shorts

Attached: 1346724189562.png (250x418, 121K)

It's the shitskin paradox.

These shitskins will risk life and limb to escape the hell of living in a shitskin country and get to a white country, then soon as they get here, they quick vote to turn here into another shitskin hell and rage and hate us for? I'm not sure, for not being retarded like them ?

If they got their dream and turned us into Venezuela 2.0 what are they going to do after that, where will they escape from then?

why are they always cutting down women

based anti-gun mexico is safe as fuck, that's why we need them to flood our borders unchecked

Don't believe disney movies. Women are evil.

girl all the way in the right seems very fit
srsly mexifags why do you guys shoot cuties
just kill men so we can hook up with Senoritas

The narco hombres in Mexico kill a lot of politicians and policeman. I wonder if our ((((politicians and police))) Think about that while they open up the borders lol??

>NPC#316785
>Yeah Mexico Is a Great Country
>Let's all embrace rule under a Mafia Fuel'd Country

Got to make the Great Bean Barge's rampaging entitlement all the easier, don't we now...?
Now, be sure to grope an unsuspecting daughter of Byzantium and kick the neighbour's dog on your way to evening prayers.

Attached: 1510200454455.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Fuck,Fuck,Marry,k-kil...oh!...woops...

Nice argument.
I have laughed so fucking hard in the face of stupid urbanites who say that if we banned weapons the cartels would outright dissapear
NIGGER WE CANT EVEN OWN AIRSOFT WEAPONS.

what does the sign say?

The “corpses” in the photos have been reposed.
In the OP’s photo, the girl with the tatted legs is about 8 feet away from the other girls.
In this photo, tatted girl is lined up with the other girls.
The one girl appears to have a smile on her face.
I haven’t looked up the background photos, but either this is a staged photo shoot featuring live models pretending to be dead, which is what it looks like, or someone is doing a Joel-Peter Witkin, and playing with posed corpses.
Also if this is an antigun/antiviolence protest photo shoot, why couldn’t the photographer just take photos of corpses hanging from bridges?

we send ilegal weed to the gringos and they send ilegal gun to our cartels. With this mass shootings the burgers just take a litle part of our tragedy create by them.

IDK bro, but it's usually threats from one gang to another, sometimes one gang accuse the other gang of murder and kidnap etc, when hung from bridges these deadly posters are called

'narcomanta' any Mexican bro pls correct me if I'm wrong on the details.

supposedly many many normal people in mexico like teachers, are extorted for like half their salary by criminal gangs (who kill you if you don't pay)

Why are all the women fat? Are those dudes beta wimps?

It was unusual because the girls were all young and attractive, a horrible death of once-beautiful harmless young girls.

By all accounts it's a real death, but who knows I can't read Brazilian or research a brazil event.

Uncountable real, horrible murders in brazil and mexico

Attached: Brazil6.jpg (1200x728, 254K)

2nd from the right looks like this chick Daisy I used to fugg.

Wheres this photo from?

Ah, Mexico.

Nothing like being drugged and cold staring your killer in the eyes while they proceed to stab you in your neck and face to death and you slip into a state of shock whilst choking on your own blood, amirite?

Attached: pls_stop.png (612x802, 961K)

a rant about taco bell being the best mexican restaurant.

Bump

in the fast food wars, you win, or you die.

Drop the chalupa

Attached: ed7.jpg (600x632, 46K)

good times

Yes, Mexico is so safe

Attached: Mexico.jpg (634x390, 64K)

But those Kikes were shot in a gun free zone, and those Brits were stabbed in a butter-knife free zone.

>Mexico
>Safe
Nice tread, meme flag.

Imagine working at the morgue on the night shift.

I've been in this country 25 years, yet I've never seen a corpse, you niggers always talk about how lefties are brainwashed but you npcs are not any different believing everything fox news tells you

you're retarded, just because you don't see it doesnt mean its not there, its just heavily concentrated away from you

Dear Democrats: I'm planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my health, and I would like to ask you to assist me. We're planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and we'll need your help to make a few arrangements. We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, the President of Mexico, that I'm on my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

1. Free medical care for my entire family.
2. English-speaking Government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.
3. Please print all Mexican Government forms in English.
4. I want my grandkids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers.
5. Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture and history.
6. I want my grandkids to see the American flag on one of the flag poles at their school.
7. Please plan to feed my grandkids at school for both breakfast and lunch.
8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.
9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico, but I don't plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably won't make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.

1/2

10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English-speaking officer.
11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my housetop, put U.S. flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.
12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.
13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy.
14. I want to receive free food stamps.
15. Naturally, I'll expect free rent subsidies. I'll need income tax credits so that although I don't pay Mexican taxes, I'll receive money from the government.
16. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Government pays $4,500.00 to help me buy a new car.
17. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social Security program so that I'll get a monthly income in retirement.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all of his people who walk over to the U.S. from Mexico. I am sure that the President of Mexico won't mind returning the favor.

2/2

right just like your sister is getting banged by a nigger right now

"Like Mexico" ?

I'm not sure that americans want to do just like that.

go for it lol

Attached: 6F3B2043-2E20-45DD-8601-029F5274B503.gif (250x195, 801K)

Screw your optics I made you join NAMBLA

???
I guess spics aren't being mutilated and shot just because by the cartels every day, my relatives' stories and accounts are all false.
its satire, this thread is posted all the time

>howlongdoihavetoliehereandwhendoigetmyshekels.jpg

>The “corpses” in the photos have been reposed.
yeah because spics would be that respectful to dead thiccbraps and not fiddle with them when they have the opportunity

am I the only one that remembers back during Obama's second term a bunch of college students in Mexico got literally black bagged and v&? shit was even facilitated by the Mexican gov. because the students were protesting the cartels. Mexico is borderline third world nation when outside of the cities.

"Please be considerate and only take one."

The innocent guns are the good guys. I'm sure they've killed many beaners

I see what you did there.

8/10.

legalize depleted uranium rounds