youtube.com/watch?v=2YUEgNYRl44

Attached: images (16).png (470x313, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D04XoWGYYe4
csmonitor.com/1981/0305/030506.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yCUSjEEy-Kk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remember Burgers and Europe, this will be you in less than 50 years

Attached: IMG_20181028_233136_008.jpg (596x454, 48K)

bump

How does your DNA test look, OP?

It won't be bad as that though unless democrats take control

>whiter then you achmed this hard

Attached: 1539865275576.jpg (452x463, 75K)

Boomerpost

You're already straddling 50% white and dropping fast. Very soon Mexicans will start claiming you stole vast swaths of land from them and mass redistribution of land and wealth will take place.

last time you had this guy voice over their was no echo and it sounded better.

The author of Deconstructing Jaco does not seem very white to me.

Anyway, why is a Frenchman calling anybody else Achmed? Your country is a Muslim infested shithole.

>Very soon Mexicans will start claiming you stole vast swaths of land from them and mass redistribution of land and wealth will take place.

It's already happening.

I'm half English/Hong Kong Chinese. I was born in HKG, went to school there, I speak Cantonese but I'm British. I suppose it was the last breath of empire when the flags swapped. My dad was in the British Army and later in the police in Hong Kong. Mum is Chinese.
I was born in Hong Kong but British. I had never heard of the word 'hapa' until I read this board.

I mention this because there seems like one similarity exists - I can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe a connection to Europe?, maybe fleeing a homeland? I know that South African whites are mainly from Dutch and British stock, but there are French and Scandinavian roots too. My family knew that the 'changeover' was coming and we moved to Britain in 1995 when I was 13 years old. There was a sense that we were somehow escaping, if you can imagine that. My family is fragmented, my sister is in New Zealand, and I have aunts and uncles in Canada, cousins and so on in HKG. But what's happening in SA just now is not in my experience to post about (and forgive my ignorance for drawing a comparison), yet I feel a link to both the people who are staying in Africa and to those who are making new lives elsewhere.

I know what happened in Rhodesia. And I guess that's the future of South Africa.
Anyway, how are things where you live right now?

>unintelligable gibberish french people n muzlims

wew lad. 1-0 america, today was great mom, i sure told that baguette baker what's what. tell dashawn i'll give him another 10 minutes with you if i get the new super mario for the nintendo switch.

Attached: UoyNKJz.png (500x281, 189K)

so what we suposed to do the help white south africans move to other countries in europe, australia,russia or usa ect so they can escape to start new lifes or send them money to buy the useful stuff (to prep) if they decide to stay in bongo bongo land

Attached: 1530919450029.jpg (1868x1486, 798K)

the absolute truth..and that's why our media ignores you

What do Mexicans have to do with letting South Africans in?

I want Mexicans to be deported, and Saffers to be refused entry.

What's the easiest euro nation to get into? France?

The latter is the most realistic option, we aren't going anywhere.

You aren't going to move 4.5 million people anytime soon.

Only if the left wins. This midterm election will be the litmus test for whether or not our population can be broken from the media stupor for extended periods of time.

Your country has hundreds of millions of non-whites boomer.

Truth. You guys should really start coming up with a way for people to support you with bitcoin and such. I thoroughly believe SA is going to start the global race war.

More likely than you might think

Attached: 1532376923307.png (1896x3504, 1.67M)

Ending mass immigration, kickout out the tens of millions of illegal aliens, and then instituting policies which indirectly encourage (through merit) White reproduction can save us.

There is no humane neoconservative way you can go about removing hundreds of millions of non-white citizens. Your government has been and will remain compromised. You sound like a boomer.

This. The us is fucked plus most whites don't even care. Debating whether racial aware whites should move to Europe .

We don't need to remove them. We just need to change the conditions such that we can outbreed them and raise the White percentage in the country over time. Neoconservatism would ignore the demographic problem altogether.

how curly is your hair kaffir?

what are the main organisation who we can trust to send money donations to make sure the right people get our help.
I only know of is Suidlanders are there any others out there?

>We just need to change the conditions such that we can outbreed them

Nigger are you out of your mind? Short of a world ending Zeitgeist there's no way you can uncuck the birthrate AND make sure only whites are affected. Your country is HALF non white and dropping fast. Implementation of any such measures is already too late.

This country is fucked. But wondering what racial aware whites should do. Move to Europe and try to turn Europe around while it's still possible, move to a whiter part of the US.

Suidlanders are a prepper group who don't do much beyond spread awareness and sell meme bunkers in the Freestate. I've been working on setting up a support network myself however, if interested download Telegram Messenger and search for the handle @ghostofsmuts

Things are deteriorating quickly, we might only have months before a meltdown.

Attached: IMG_20181027_052833_001.jpg (720x960, 95K)

Would gladly fight with you brother if I could join a milita. I don't like seeing my brothers get genocided by these fucking soulless fucks.

Attached: fda4823d9ea6d05a4e19a824c51c735d.jpg (729x440, 47K)

Yes you can. End affirmative action and similar policies which enable shitskins to reproduce at such high rates at the expense of Whites, and then Whites will have the ability to reproduce at a rate higher than the shitskins, thus raising the percentage. Merit always favors Whites. You are certainly correct that we have little time before this plan is untenable, but that is why this election is the deciding moment. Any more time our country spends under leftist control will seal our fate.

Lol. The "hair texture" and "pencil" tests that were used to test a person's whiteness. They couldn't do a pedigree test where they looked at a person's pedigree, because the pedigree of everybody in South Africa was so shitty.

Anyway, do you have a DNA test to show us, Saffer immigrant to Canada? (Like anybody except for South Africans uses that idiotic kaffir term.)

Have you gotten a vasectomy in order to avoid polluting the Canada gene pool?

Attached: projecting this hard.jpg (650x559, 135K)

It's not called defense if it's not your homeland. It's called invasion.

Honestly, might just be something I think personally, but I think a lot of us have mutual feelings about what's happening globally atm, and it's not a mistake.

There's a spirt inside all of us that makes us want to overcome hardships or current circumstance that either drove our ancestors to prevail heavy times in Europe or drove them overseas in search of new colossusses to conquer when their current lives became dull.

Now, we're all stuck in our sedentary lifestyles where it is generally considered the dream life to work a middle management office job for some company for 35 years while paying off college debt and having very little prospect of being able to afford anything beyond a single child. Meanwhile this is all caused by governments lowering the cost of labour, downgrading our neighbourhoods to dangerous gang ridden garbage laden corpses of tarmac and oil stains. And all the while you're told how privileged you are and how you deserve to be marginalised.

For a good 50 years the white man has been sinking into this depravity, suicide rates rising, drug use skyrocketing and etc with no outlet for or way out of this circumstance besides a further spiral down the social ladder.

While ofcourse I would never wish outright bloodshed and hardship, I do feel it is necessary for anyone to wake up not only here but globally. The slow boil ends. Life will be harder for sure, but also a lot simpler and I will feel I am actually doing something worth it and not slaving away and watching it all slowly degrade. It really feels "right" in a way, something that has to be done to give life some meaning. This is what we have been deprived of all our lives and I think many will feel the same. The experience here will no doubt baptise males to be a man amongst men and they can either stay to build up what they were fighting for or return to their own countries with the feeling of vindication and fight the good fight there.

youtu.be/D04XoWGYYe4

Attached: IMG_20170924_014111.jpg (500x629, 122K)

You're a kike lel

While you were using your pencil tests, and even letting some people who failed the pencil test be considered white (most notably Sandra Laing), we were using the one drop rule test.

Under the one drop rule test, here is a picture of what would happen to you if you tried using the white beach.

Attached: staug-beach2.jpg (468x161, 45K)

The truth about your ancestry

csmonitor.com/1981/0305/030506.html

Has South African genealogy had a 'whitewashing'?

A couple of Cape Town academics who have sifted through church records, marriage registers, old deeds, and archives have produced further proof that vast numbers of the South African whites who support the apartheid policy are not pure white themselves.

Indeed, no white with family roots going back in South Africa before the beginning of this century is without at least some black blood, according to research results published recently.

This applies to both Afrikaners and English-speaking South Africans.

Professor Hattingh said that some people had even accused him of taking part in a "liberal plot" to oblige people to reconsider their views on race -- "but this is nonsense," he said.

He said his sources were "impeccable" and could be checked through documents in such places as the Nederduitse Gereformeerde Kerk, South Africa's biggest all-white Afrikaans church.

Professor Hattingh concludes that "The blood -- for want of a better word -- of the whites, Afrikaans and English-speaking, and the so-called Colored people is in fact deeply mingled in this country, and except for the late arrivals in South Africa probably as many as 99 percent of all 'white' people have at least some 'Colored' blood."

you cant be this retarded, surely?

Are you sure you want to make this your alamo?

Attached: images (94).jpg (598x512, 33K)

He's polluting your country's gene pool with his dogshit Khoisan, Bantu, Indian and Malay genes. If you had half a brain, you'd write to your PM to have him and all other Saffer immigrants to Canada (yes, including that 1/4 Mongoloid Elon Musk) deported immediately.

This isn't a farm attack video, it's a prepper guide.

Have you ever looked at the scale of that map and realized the top of the scale is 12.5%?

And the only reason why the map even goes that high is because of Louisiana. Due to some Creoles that larp as white.

If I was a mod, I would rangeban this Anti-Boer kike.

Attached: 6FDAC3D6-0293-4209-93B2-8FC1C20A4335.png (1280x1042, 516K)

have you done any reading into the plans to make the western cape secede?
i was talking to a guy at gym whose involved in it and they are trying to basically create a 'peaceful' transition for an ethnostate.

pretty unlikely to happen desu, but who knows.

youtube.com/watch?v=yCUSjEEy-Kk

God's speed and protection be upon you, brother.

Attached: 4c7e455f03ce16284e016abf6d3c1f372c0600820b07cb8bdbcdbd32fb0e36f1.jpg (1000x600, 145K)

>"Let me tell you who's white"

Attached: images (91).jpg (678x452, 38K)

Something in that. Everyone I grew up with (as the troubles in N.Ire were winding down) is restless. A couple got married early but they aren't satisfied. I'm restless too. Not sure how to put it except, everything around me seems wrong. Life as is feels wrong. Maybe we're all mentally ill, fuck knows.
Whatever, we train for...some thing

Never gonna happen peacefully and even if it was viable, the Western Cape is the most liberal province in the entire country and would never want to break away from the rainbow nation thanks to Cape Town

BUMP

That is one shitty propaganda video

pretty true, i live in the jew area of sea point , i honestly feel like im in the worst position when shtf
most of the retards here feel 'safe' , especially when ramaphosa came to a local synagogue and assured the gullible jews they wont be touched in this shit.

how far out of Capetown would you have to go in the worst scenario?

Idk if you believe in that collective consciousness mumbo jumbo (basically ties in with memetics and shit) but I think there's some truth to it. Everyone feels there is something absolutely wrong in the world. I've been feeling this way before I was even Redpilled, and you can see it with societal problems being so prevalent in otherwise "first world" countries.

Pic related

Attached: IMG_20181029_011442_452.jpg (1280x769, 218K)

Far enough that a horde would starve or dehydrate before they reach you. Organized groups will always be a danger anywhere.

Yeah but the Trumpistanis here only care about Israels interests and Israel only bothers as much as it can make shekels of this situation and the leftists believe it will be their chance to take over when it happens.

Keep your minds and bodies ready for the times that will come, lads. Only war can save us.

Attached: 1536186398011.jpg (770x714, 88K)

Congratulations on /ourguy/ winning btw

Attached: IMG_20181029_012319_558.jpg (520x1280, 63K)

I'm surprised there are other saffers awake at this time.

Thanks, SAbro, may white nationalism gain momentum in our countries.

Dude I find fellow nightowls here at 4 am

I would like to come join the Boers, would it be possible to find some employment in the meantime or are we going to have to risk not being able to come if things get hot?

See

Godspeed South African Anons. Should you be victorious and exterminate every nigger in that shit hole I will come from the US and help to rebuild the ethnostate. Otherwise from here all I can do is donate money.

i cant sleep, my mind always races like fuck at night (especially when shit is going down in the world).
i smoke a bit of weed every few nights, but that can only help so much.