Mmmmmm

Really makes you think

Attached: E0CC68D3-09A9-46E6-9987-F0BC98450538.jpg (750x720, 321K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=08z3OTW3gLI
youtu.be/XxtyisoNBaI
youtube.com/watch?v=VNapA62TpE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Apu’s “Thirdworder” Stereotype is way more offensive and harmful than the Italian chef or the angry scottish man though

You have to understand, due to historical events like colonization and segregation people of color have more reasons to be offended that White Europeans

You're just jelly he's a citizen

Apparently all the years prior to this point when Apu was on TV were okay, though.

What nation? (((White))) America? I'm pretty sure Indians don't give a shit and actually always liked Apu.

Apu is a successful American Citizen migrant that owns a business and can support his wife and kids. He's the only positive portrayal in the Simpsons.

no dude but he talks funny jeez that's racist ok

Waiting for the show to just get cancelled because every character is "offensive" in some way, and none are played by an actual member of the groups they represent.
We need an actual moron fatass cop to play Wiggum; an actual mincing faggot christcuck to play Flanders; an actual Jew to play Burns, etc.

um.... Scotland was and is still occupied by Britain.

Don't forget fat tony

Lets false flag and get people to think that Mr. Burns is a jew.

But they're white though. Nothing "bad" can ever happen to white people, especially if it's done to them by nonwhite people.

Ask yourself honestly, do you think this will be enough to satiate the radical sjws?

Sneed.

>false flag
Burns IS a fucking Jew; but if nobody realizes it, guess they need to be made to.

fuck off jose

>NATION
you mean a poo who got triggered from being called Apu

Attached: 1535671982766.gif (400x206, 3.34M)

Uh, he already is. They made a joke about him being a relative of George Burns, a super jew.

Kind of funny actually that THAT'S the one stereotype in the show they made Groening walk back on.

Unironically this old school Simpsonfag he literally banged everyone in Springfield in one episode apu is anything but racist hes just got an accent is all

Underrated post.

Scotland is still under english rule tho

What a load of nonsense. Indians in the United States have a higher average income and educational level than the average white American. They're not "oppressed" in the slightest.

This, he's probably the most alpha and least flawed person in springfield. I hope Simpsons ratings tank after this, because it really is a sign that they've gone on for too long when one recurring character is suddenly offensive, according to people who don't know shit about him, and apparently one documentary is enough to get him removed.
God, Ralph Wiggum is arguably a more offensive stereotype, if anything.

Fuck right off, an angry jock here! Apu is just a stereotype like wullie is! People think other people should get special treatment because colour of thier skin man. Wullie was a worse stereotype in my mind boy you cunts really get me mad..

The Simpsons need more muslims, too many Christians, Jews, Hindus and Buddhists but not a single Muslim, how come?

Didn't Apu go to MIT and hang out with paul mccartney?
jesus, you're a stupid fucking beaner

>Ralph Wiggum
What stereotype?

what a pointless fucking thread

literally dont understand the deal with this story. who is outraged americans or indians? i am an indian and have no problems with anything wtf

no one except bloggers and neets are even aware of the issue

youtube.com/watch?v=08z3OTW3gLI

Press F to pay respects

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Average Jow Forums Jow Forums user

Fuck off pablo

Attached: 1520574226582.jpg (1026x635, 148K)

some guy who wrote a book hired some slave labor that we call "the libs" and they whined on his behalf to promote his book and they don't even get paid to do it.

Mentally challenged, with no actual good quality, his character is essentially just being stupid and oblivious. Also unlike Apu, he has next to no character development, past a few episodes where he's shipped with Lisa, and it's clear Lisa doesn't really like him

We did this. Diplomats have complained to America over Apu. They don’t like being called ‘poo’s’ and seem to believe it’s derived from A poo.
There was thread. Seems like it’s all been shoahed off google into the memory hole though I just had a quick look for it,

>remove Apu
Left complains about lack of people of color

it’s women. women are destroying white america.

Well, he does have a thick Indian accent.

Fuck Apu for being an annoying character that just shit up the show. He should have died off a long time ago.

The only time Apu was funny, was in real life, hearing little kids say with indian accents, "thank you, come again" to the Subway employees.

How are those stereotypes? White people are garbage. Minorities and women are not

Attached: F2AB95E0-5372-46E5-AD20-FC37F72B6736.jpg (900x900, 93K)

Hey fence jumper, are you outraged by this character?

Attached: download.jpg (210x240, 9K)

Mr Burns is christian and a neonazi

Attached: CFD61C75-146A-4F1C-90DD-3A6D01F3BEBC.jpg (528x347, 35K)

>most crypto Jew character in the show has a fucking SS ID
Gold

Burns is a Christian you idiots, you often see him in the church

I could have sworn Mr.Burns was in the American Military with Abe during WW2....

Almost no one in India watches Simpsons. Depiction Apu probably targets most American Indians the characteristics are extremely exaggerated. Imagine having cartoons with black face and fat lips in the current year. I don't really care what people in other countries do but it was very hypocritical of the left specially since hollywood and media is left leaning.

This guy gets it.

Ralph Wiggam should offend Anons

Anons are clearly Milhouse

This is weak bait

This. Ralph is arguably a more offensive stereotype yet no one is calling the Simpsons out for it.

Neither offend us because unlike faggots, we can laugh at ourselves.

Maybe he's like Soros. a nazi but also a jew.

Apu was an shitskin stereotype inside the last place I want to be reminded of shitskins: my living room, my sanctuary.

Part of living in Canada is sucking it up and expecting these stereotypes when outside,

Just stay the fuck out of my living room, Apu.

youtu.be/XxtyisoNBaI

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-28 Airline Panic Attack [ORIGINAL] - YouTube.png (601x393, 448K)

>Occupied

Attached: 1535978418943.png (625x773, 110K)

Shut the fuck up, you waste of earth and soil

If you can't see the clear internal kickback going on against the network forcing them to make Burns NOT jewish, despite the fact that he clearly is, you're blind.

You will always be a poo

You have to understand, due to current events like whites being replaced in their own nations, we don't care.

Attached: (you).jpg (672x492, 50K)

Cos there's never been any Scottish politicians in the British parliament or in a British Government, and there's definitely never been any Scottish Prime Ministers.

Attached: 1516392976138.png (951x451, 133K)

Pajeets aren't even that bitchy about racism. It's just sjw faggots needed a character to scapegoat so they picked the closest thing to a nigger character in Apu

The nerve these people have invading our country and now demanding we portray them in ways they deem fit

Attached: E6578C24-128B-4358-A97A-732900BF9DF1.jpg (306x306, 31K)

Nah
He is Christian. I think he is supposed to be a an old money wasp.

Attached: A415DE50-E2B0-492D-A2DF-8D8FC168692E.gif (480x360, 296K)

Yeah but they forgot about that later on. They even implied he was a nazi in the episode where the Simpsons pretended to be his family in VR.

Except nobody cares, apart from a handful of fuckballs from an absolute pos documentary gives a shit + the executive who made the decision to scrap the character. Seriously. The real controversy here is that the Simpsons are still on the air. They haven't been good in years, they've just been... there. Struggling to breathe.

Attached: jvVqa9y1rBqvSc8t9RGahUhF8Jc=.gif (480x360, 392K)

I would say that Apu's stereotypes are very mild compared to the shitskin behavior that is reality.

In fact, I find that Apu is portrayed in a positive way, albeit he is annoying as fuck.

If you say so Juan

>Apu’s “Thirdworder” Stereotype is way more offensive and harmful than the Italian chef or the angry scottish man though

How?

Nah, Burns is the crypto-jewiest of all crypto jews.

Attached: 054257423542054.jpg (2160x1215, 1.13M)

Krusty was the kike

Because they have shitskin and that means they get special treatment

>Some processed """Comedian""" is so fucking mad that people called him Apu when he was a kid he wants the character removed.
How about actually be funny and not be a worthless piece of shit?

Attached: 1374782262531.jpg (178x200, 6K)

Attached: 1537514856588.jpg (572x720, 25K)

Not everyone is a jew, you know

yeah Burn's was the bad one of the group IIRC

Attached: 00.gif (500x375, 500K)

very good music video youtube.com/watch?v=VNapA62TpE4

>c*lts
>white

Simpsons is trash now and the only reason Apu is suddenly an issue is because they want you talking about the Simpsons. Fake outrage for viral marketing.

No shit. But crypto jews actually fucking do exist in real life, and Burns is absolutely a portrayal of one. One of the most brilliant jokes in the whole show.

Oh, do Mexicans suddenly hate Speedy Gonzales now?

Attached: E78D9C58-3917-41E1-A054-F603D202D9B8.gif (480x320, 3.11M)

This.

>Make a documentary about how a 30 year old cartoon character is causing racism against Indians and SE Asians in America
>"Got it we'll just kill him off then"
>N-NO THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT

OH NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 20181028_223817.jpg (720x929, 185K)

>For extra lels they should write him off the show in a very triggering way, like have him get deported.

Killed during an armed robbery
Chief Wiggam shoots the perp
Springfield burns
Koreans take over the Kwik-E-Mart

We never saw Apu shitting in the streets of Springfield in a single episode, and this - dare I say - it's absolutely racist.

Attached: 1539896430558.png (854x655, 630K)

These fuckers won't even be happy when every show/movie has 25 hero characters from every race, with the only white male being an idiotic villain they can BTFO of before the opening credits are over because they're all OP as fuck Mary Sues with zero actual flaws.

>there are people who say that unironically

Fuck Niggers

Attached: 1537943472271.jpg (600x600, 40K)

speedy gonzalez...that annoying little shit.

>deported
for lying about being an "engineer" on his citizenship application

These fucking faggots will get mad at any brown skinned character that isn't a fucking perfect, flawless, god among men.
Maybe he's just pissy because people like Apu more than they like him, ask anyone their top 10 characters in Simpsons and Apu is usually up there.

Attached: 1414096441356.jpg (720x576, 57K)

Yeah, that's kind of the point of cartooning. Complaining a cartoon is exaggerating stereotypical characteristics is a lot like complaining a barber is cutting your hair.

"There's ways to make him work"
Clearly he did not watch the show at all.

Schindler and I both made shells for the nazi's. But mine worked damn it!

>nation is outraged
It was literally one guy.

wish we could do that in real life, brother

One guy and a few people who were told to be mad after the video came out.

Attached: 1401125629745.png (227x215, 127K)

>You have to understand, due to historical events like colonization and segregation people of color have more reasons to be offended that White Europeans
You have to understand, due to historical events like colonization and segregation people of color have more reasons to get roped by White Europeans

fix'd

Its current year though, get over it

>Colonisation ruined our countries.
>White Europeans leave.
>REEEEEEEEEEE LET US INTO YOUR COUNTRIES

Attached: 23423498234981.png (712x770, 123K)