Do we hate Israel or Soros?

Attached: Soros.jpg (719x489, 35K)

IsraHELL must be stopped at all costs and the land given back to its rightful based owners: the Palestinian people. We must side with Soros

Jews.

you're welcome

yep

who is >we

judging by how many wrong-religion semites they're genociding wholesale, yeah

>leveraging the holocaust

Both.

jack posobiec is a cuck

Hate both

Israel is literally the biggest anti-semite country, because for your god damn record, not only jews are semites.

Attached: 1468770332965.jpg (894x894, 368K)

Attached: israel.png (1440x1872, 698K)

I hate Israel 10x more than I hate Soros.

Attached: Israel #1.jpg (638x638, 66K)

i hate everyone

Even the homeboys in Israel have beef with Soros because he only serves the greater agenda when it serves him. He's disloyal and a liability. They'd sooner cut him off and feed him to the sharks than let him endanger everybody else with his recklessness.

It's a farce, you fools. Soros pretends to be anti-Israel but he is not. He creates the fake anti-Israel opposition within Israel to prevent true opposition to Israel.

>Do we hate Israel or Soros?

Attached: gaslighting.jpg (530x590, 113K)

I'd unironically side with Soros over Israel

Attached: 1529235994367.png (2932x1484, 1.82M)

Also this

Attached: European-Right-Controlled Opposition.png (2000x2500, 2.5M)

haha. Imagine being a gross ugly smelly shitskin like you. Neck yourself

Soros is a boogeyman.
If Soros is evil and hates Israel then Israel must be good!

Soros is a Zionist and working with Israel.
There are no good Jews.

Attached: soros-2.jpg (1044x1316, 401K)

you blew the lid off of this one! wow! My mind is changed.

Considering the state of Palestine, they are some of the biggest anti-semites around.

Dont try to steal antisemite ahmed, you already have islamophobia, play nice theres opression points for everyone

The enemy of my enemy can still be by enemy, but maybe with some gentle nudging they can expend their efforts on each other.

Both. You idiot.

Fuck Israel, fuck Soros and fuck Posobiec.

Attached: 1506778079685.jpg (640x799, 43K)

Both
/thread

Goaaaaaaaaaal Brazil

Soros is basically a James Bond villain. Remember Le Chiffre's plot to blow up the plane to short airline stocks? Soros does shit like that, but IRL. Hell, his moniker of "The Billionaire who Broke the Bank of England" stems from him shorting the pound.

Of course Israel would hate him, given that he fucks them over to try to make extra money. He thrives on instability.

wahh wahh buttmad jew

This. It's been proven. He is not anti-Israel. Read my post here

yes

>the scourge of anti semitism cannot be ignored, cannot be tolerated, and it can not be allowed to continue. it must be confronted and condemned everywhere it rears its very ugly head. we must stand with our jewish brothers and sisters to defeat anti semitism and vanquish the forces of hate. through the centuries the jews have endured terrible persecution, and you know that. we've all read it studied it, theyve gone through a lot. and those seeking their destruction;we will seek their destruction

Attached: jew2.jpg (554x616, 84K)

alt-right stupidity never ceases to be entertaining to real conservatives, my friend

>Israel or Soros
both are an influence of organized religion. The worlds unrelenting sentiment for organized religion enables the conditioning its followers to either stay passive toward or justify a narcissism and lack of empathy toward those outside said religion. Its all is a disease of the mind which is malignant to a harmonious society. Every person can have a relationship with an all powerful entity without a limited book designed to enslave and blind people.

Except for me.

Zionists are more reliable than liberal globohomo Jews. I mean they'll still try to outjew you but they are open about it. Globohomo Jews will go so far as to hide their Jewishness

Those are not mutually exclusive faggots

Attached: 1527061280804.jpg (2000x2000, 2.66M)

Is Soros literally /ourguy/?

Fucking morons

Attached: 1533477127177.jpg (1292x2360, 667K)

Soros and Netanyahu will get hanged next to each other in Guantanamo Bay

Attached: 1512193170867.jpg (1528x1080, 1.13M)

Attached: 1519601638073.jpg (400x389, 19K)

Why would it have to be a choice? Do you really think that the elites would be above publicly sacrificing one of their own to advance their position? Do you really think that turning on Soros at this point in his life is much of a sacrifice?

Attached: 1540674446779.jpg (406x537, 55K)

Both

Constantinople must rise. We can see through the hooknose playing both sides.

link?

All.

Attached: JewNPC.png (377x426, 83K)

Why do I have to decide? Gas them all.

Attached: 1514594226636.jpg (1000x624, 319K)

Subversive diaspora jews are more of a threat than nationalist Israeli jews

based

Attached: 1428364128165.jpg (556x806, 45K)

Lung cancer is more of a threat than skin cancer. Why must I choose? I don't want cancer.

Attached: 1493893236137.png (949x1103, 920K)

You can dislike commies and zionists

>/ptg/ hasbara kike thinks this will work
Never forget the U.S.S liberty and the lavon affair. Our “greatest” ally has consistently fucked us over on numerous occasion. This entire board is trying to paint this narrative that Israel is “based” and not the same as Soros tier kikes when in reality they are two sides of the same coin. We are given two options but there is always a third, never forget that.