Soros

So? You love Israel now?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-28-16-39-28-1.png (1080x1412, 777K)

Jews say one thing and do another. I'm not that gullible.

no, but i can see why trotsky warned us of the jewish problem

No i love Soros now. Also he has written some great books.

>Jews say one thing and do another.
This.

Attached: conn ky.jpg (1708x766, 392K)

No, it's just kike's trying to sacrifice one of their own to save themselves.

Typical jew cowardice.

only if you reveal your actual flag

There are no good Jews.

they also play both sides

Attached: 1540537893325.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

>No matter what, when, how, or why, Jews are always bad
>I'm not gullible!

lmao

No, fuck off kike.

This. If anything I would side with Soros and then gas him later when I was done using him.

Attached: Catalonia Israel.jpg (640x480, 61K)

I feed from them

this. rothschilds funded both sides of ww2

When have they contributed something positive to society?

Attached: quote-our-race-is-the-master-race-we-are-divine-gods-on-this-planet-we-are-as-different-from-menache (850x400, 99K)

The media told me that speaking out against Soros is anti-Semitic. Therefore, Israel is a Nazi.

Duplicity.

I hate jews, israel and soros
I don't give a shit about whatever they say of eachother

>Hur if'n yous hate X you gotta love X

Attached: 245.jpg (720x540, 75K)

Attached: Photoshop_2018-10-28_12-42-23.png (1756x629, 628K)

Attached: image.jpg (736x552, 83K)

No, but I'll help them fight each other if they'll pay me.

Like sensible Jow Forumsacks have been saying for years now, Israeli Jews aren't the issue. It's left-wing diaspora Jews who are a cancer.

Israel has no interest in turning America non-white, because Israel's existence depends on America remaining white and evangelical.

Low-IQ Jow Forumsacks like Bower can't see that, but most sensible ones can.

There's two sets of Jews at war with each other. Zionists Jews that want a Jewish ethnostate in Israel, and globalist Jews like Soros that want globalist communism with them at the top controlling things. Both groups try to subvert and use western countries, they are both the enemy.

Soros be looking like he don't care.

based and redpilled

The enemy of my enemy and all that.

They know he's fucked up. Don't think they will do shit because he pays off folks there as well.

First, you've got to understand Israel, despite being the name of a formal country, is a people above all. Israel is the name of Jacob and his descendants are the seed of Israel, in short Israel.

Israeli citizens may not be an issue per se, Israel is one. It is the safe harbour for all the jewish criminals who get caught around the world. They have extradition with nobody, and jews can do whatever scam they want in the West because they have this failsafe if they are about to get caught. It harbours pedophiles, pimps, drug traffickers, scammers from all around the west.

>Israel has no interest in turning America non-white
Jews are cosmopolites for cultural, historical and strategic reasons.

Pushing cosmopolitism (which is a form of egalitarism) allows jews to penetrate gentile society more easily. I mean political institutions that would be reserved to the local gentiles as the common sense would dictate (you don't want to be ruled by foreigners).
Cosmopolitism is also some sort of eschatological realization of judaism and its inherent messianism. You should take a look at the eschatology of judaism and you'll understand what I mean. Even the so called "atheist jews", who would be communists, have these cosmopolitical aspirationsà because it's in his culture.
On a more pragmatic and short term, cosmopolitism also has this consequences of polarizing societies by creating tensions between communities and divide a country that would be less divided with only a national community. So they can play identity politics and become leaders of both leftist pro foreigner ideologies pushin for minority rights, and at the same time they can be leaders in right wing politics, like neocons.

I've said that here once and I'll say it again:
The day that fucker dies there will be celebrations in the streets and wine toasts in government offices.

No. There are no good jews. But soros more directly impacts my life so its a net gain. It causes confusion amongst Jews and gives rightwing populists a smokescreen to operate under.

Georgie is doing the leftist and want to flood europe and america with shitskins. That way Bibi can tell he knows the problem and the dumb goy associates the invasion of his country with the israel palestine conflict. That way he has empathy for israel. Hey, it's the same here after all thanks to people like Soros...

Hint : fewer and fewer people fall for the jewish theater.