WILL THE ANTICHRIST BE JEWISH OR CATHOLIC

Attached: 1539800811908.jpg (364x364, 7K)

>there are many antichrists

This. But the Son of Lawlessness will sit in Sodom, which is Rome. And this Synod of Thorns, where the worldly was encourage while the Word was banned from their speech has me concerned... Also, that the Pope abuses Scripture, power and the people. Example; to silence any criticism, he is saying to any critic "he has an unclean spirit". This is projection and an everlasting sin. I'm more than a bit concerned.

Attached: Pope+St.+Pius+X%27s+incorrupt+body.jpg (1024x633, 138K)

he will be a nigger chekem

Scripture says he will be a Jew, will rebuild the Temple, and will persecute the Catholic Church.

He'll be the jewish messiah, it's in the fuckkken bible

Muslim

I check your fag flag

President Washington was catholic, or at least he went to a catholic church. Calm down, O.P

pr*testant

Attached: 1489703089297.jpg (125x112, 2K)

A proddie nigger. Checkem boys.

A proddie nigger crypto-kike?

A muslim nigger?

A gay atheist nigger?

A gay atheist jew... and a nigger

the third one will be muslim

A bisexual muslim nigger

Dang God what is it?
A female gay muslim nigger?

its gonna be an aryan white man from scandinavia checkem

An artificial intelligence

A gay pedo muslim turk?

reroll

Apparently not

An arab pedo of unspecified faith

its gonna be a blond blue eyed white guy. check deez

no hes gonna be a white swiss guy

Interesting 69 get.
baptist nigger who's an asukafag?

It'll be a pope

Asukafag hivemind in general (who are niggers)

It's The Eternal Kraut.

WE HAVE OUR ANSWER THE ASUKAFAG NIGGERS WILL BE THE ANTICHRIST

this. germans will set up the last empire.

reroll dammit

reroll for the eternal kraut

President Washington was protestant, or at least he went to a protestant church. Calm down, user.

t. antichrist who happens to be catholic

You do have history on your side, lad. Can you even imagine mass printing of indulgences to get people out of Purgatory? Lord, have mercy.

>being a godless commie
Hell is for ever!

Attached: 1473970307362.jpg (480x345, 20K)

He doesn't have to be either though links to king David's line and being a political leader are prerequisites

Isn't he also not suspected of being the anti-Christ? And king David's line has long since been lost so it could be any politician you wouldn't suspect.

antichrist will be catholic

true Jesus will be """protestant"""

Revelations 17:9 states that Great Babilon will be situated on seven hills aka in Rome

if #rejectcult == true then
charismaticleader = "antichrist"

If the 7 hills represent continents, America sits on all 7. Just a thought

Well, you're right about the seven hills, as it also says "Sodom and Egypt where our Lord was crucified" These are code words for the New Jerusalem which is the Church.
But Jesus is fully God and these sects were created by man. They perverted His Church.

Definitely Jewish, friendo. They'll call him the Messiah. I mean. Obviously.

Don't be a Prottie and call God's Church the SoS. Bad stuff

Attached: 1540658649505.jpg (719x1024, 148K)

catholic church may not survive until Antichrist anyway

Attached: 1539282291238.jpg (859x484, 140K)

Calling the Vatican-Romanist religion evil helped the Chrisitians in this country focus on God and earned this country so many blessings in the past, user.

antichrist will be natsoc

But the antichrist is the jewish messiah.

I'm kinda both and none at the same time, also baptised but no confirmation.

You're welcome

she will be a black african woman with x children

He'll be Jew

Thought a catholic priest, with the bible, told that the last pope will deceive and persecute the Church and help the Antichrist. So every Catholic needs to be be wary.

It has seen worst times senpai

Attached: atheisty_72f3fcb4.jpg (633x800, 126K)

Roll for a Leaf of mostly Northern European lineage

Re-roll

He's not gay. That's for sure.

Attached: 3Mk5CDm.jpg (593x802, 65K)

It will be my dick blacking everything that moves

THE antichrist will be Jewish

yes, but there is only ONE that the jews will call messiah, and he will be jewish.

>son of lawlessness

read the real bible user, you sound retarded.

Jared Kushner is likely the Anti-Christ / Donald Trump
Jared kushner is Donald Trumps son in law and is married to his daughter Ivanka Trump
Jared owns 666 5th Avenue building in new york city most expensive building in history purchased
666 mark of the beast
the 666 building is home of luscious industries (sounds like Lucifer Industries) and is the biggest RFID tech and research maker
RFID = MARK OF THE BEAST
in order to buy sell and trade anyone will need this mark on forehead or right hand
they also have invisible RFID tattoos for this same purpose
anyone who excepts this mark will be damned
Jared Kushner is most likely the Anti-Christ
Trump recognized Israel as the state officially and is making a third temple in Israel this marks the official start of the end times
Jared Kushner is also making deals with everyone and is always with Donald trump and negotiating things with foreign leaders and they follow what he says because the deals always happens he negotiates
people are saying Jared Kushner is really the president here
because of all these deals
THIS IS THE END TIMES
The Third Temple Red Heifer Is Born
Third Template being built = Red Heifer Born = Sacrifice Heifer = Antichrist Revealed = Possibly Jared Kushner / Donald Trump
the six observatory stations spotted "Wormwood" and panicked scholars confirmed it and scientists and those people are preparing for it to hit at some point in the future

Attached: 9789997790799.jpg (7248x4896, 3.74M)

Attached: 1515284021821.png (800x769, 126K)

There is no Biblical antichrist individual. This is a poor interpretation of loosely connection scripture.

There is a "spirit of antichrist" which was around in the day of the writings of the New Testament. 1 John 4:1-3. That is it.

No, don't cite me passages from Revelation because people like to sell Omen books and movies. It's rubbish. Revelation is not a crystal ball of some series of events, but depicts cyclical nature of life and many ends to many times in an allegorical format, wisdom for ages.

People who believe there will be, is, or has been "an individual antichrist" are using the Bible wrong and need to unfuck themselves before it's too late.

Fun fact: Lisbon is called: "city of the seven hills", due to the 7 major hills that make up the city's landscape.

Mohammed was the antichrist. When he comes back to earth muslims will try to conquer the world whih will start apocalypsis

As if we need an Antichrist. We're already fucked enough thanks to cucked Christianity.

Fun fact, Lisbon area was heavily influenced by Carthaginians 2700 years ago and they carried with them faith in ba'al melqart who is the "Lord of Tyre" in Ezekiel 28, generally associated with the modern understanding of Satan.

"I have spoken, declares the Sovereign Lord.’”

11 The word of the Lord came to me: 12 “Son of man, take up a lament concerning the king of Tyre and say to him: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says:

“‘You were the seal of perfection,
full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.
You were in Eden,
the garden of God;
every precious stone adorned you:
carnelian, chrysolite and emerald,
topaz, onyx and jasper,
lapis lazuli, turquoise and beryl.[b]
Your settings and mountings[c] were made of gold;
on the day you were created they were prepared.
You were anointed as a guardian cherub,
for so I ordained you.
You were on the holy mount of God;
you walked among the fiery stones.
You were blameless in your ways
from the day you were created
till wickedness was found in you.
Through your widespread trade
you were filled with violence,
and you sinned.
So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God,
and I expelled you, guardian cherub,
from among the fiery stones."

Attached: 666.jpg (600x600, 124K)

Yet, even then, "Satan" or "ha-satan" is not "the antichrist", because Satan knows exactly who and what Jesus "is". Satan never denies that he is communicating with and tempting the Son of God.

Spirit of Antichrist is the spirit counter to the Holy Spirit. It is what is within people who deny Christ's divinity. It's not an individual, but in many, billions, of individuals.

Scripture doesn't mention "one antichrist" or "the antichrist"

>There's a difference

>Jewish
>Catholic

If you go deep enough, they are one and the same desu

Repent
The end is near
You are running out of time

Attached: 1539980529903.jpg (2028x1549, 1.26M)

Attached: 1531800450666.jpg (540x507, 38K)

not really. Christianity, and thus Catholicism, has origins in Jewish faith, thus they are considered both Abrahamic religions. There is a far, far divide in most understandings, though, so much that, even with a common beginning, they are very different.

The whole thing branches differently not just with faith in Christ, but ideas of sin, hell, salvation, conflict between God and Satan, daily routine, I can go on and on.

Not the same.

Attached: 1530729105866.jpg (655x650, 103K)

Lubavitcher.

Attached: 1539017522608.jpg (530x298, 16K)

WELP, THERE YOU HAVE IT LADS.

Attached: 58D948E0-C272-4A4B-8987-97FE9008CD9A.jpg (228x221, 19K)

>224433
triple double on double trips.
what have you done

Attached: D29FADF1-4733-46B8-84D1-FB09CC8B4325.png (436x600, 192K)

antichrist came in 1889 , (((they))) killed him same as (((they))) killed christ .

Attached: 1540637182598.webm (264x480, 320K)

Catholic

>14 posts
>one set of numerals
Pathetic.

Attached: 89F71F06-AAC9-4BAD-BFCD-B68F773C1BE4.jpg (800x800, 145K)

He'll be Christian in name but not in heart, e.g. Obama.

He will be the child of a catholic bishop and a hebrew nun. He will be born with a full set of teeth and will have the abilty to perform preternatural acts.

t. La Salette

Atheist

God has spoken.

The mark of the beast is within individuals who are specially granted wisdom by God but do not use that wisdom to advance God's plan.

Look, every part of the book of Revelation is a "brought forward and examined" excerpt from Old Testament. Clearly Revelation 13 discusses Solomon's association with Hiram, king of Tyre. Solomon had incredible wisdom from God, yet squandered his gifts on collecting wives and building temples to fake gods, as well as directly trading with the king of Tyre who was under the authority of Melqart.

Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

1 Kings 10:14-15 The weight of the gold that Solomon received yearly was 666 talents,[e] 15 not including the revenues from merchants and traders and from all the Arabian kings and the governors of the territories.

It's pretty obvious to me, the prose is depicting how to identify those who observe and laud the self over God and squander God's gifts on frivolity. You recognize this pattern of behavior in the behavior of Solomon.

Attached: 1539988084634.jpg (913x1024, 222K)

Redpilled. Solomon did a lot of other sins too, like feminism and multiculturalism and racemixing and religionmixing. All things (((they))) push for.

Fine, but net effect is that we, as believers in Christ, are to be kind and considerate to all people, including these, as we should be kind and considerate to the self. Therefore, while we identify them by their fruits, it's not our job to combat them. The more we work to hurt them, the more we are falling into a trap literally against Jesus' words.

So what will we do then? Allow them to take over? Have faith in God, have faith in God's plan. He told us these things would happen. Endeavor to be the person Jesus told us to be. Have faith God has it all under control.

Never let evil take root
Jesus didn't come to preach peace.
Fight the good fight, good vs evil as it always will be.
Do what you must and bring others to Christ, but if you're not in it no matter what then you just do what you are capable of. Leave the rest of the no matter what to those who aren't afraid.

>Allow them to take over
Jow Forums is a board of peace so violence is out of the question, but just giving up and sitting back and watching can hardly be called promoting faith and hope.

>never let evil take root
Is not in the Christian Bible. Quite contrary, Matthew 5:39 and Romans 12:19 are in the Bible.

You can read those and get back to me.

SADDDDDDD Checkem

But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.

Okay I've done that.
Your turn - go search for in time when this figure of speech was relevant.... figure out the exact context.
>here's a hint:
What happens when the Roman soldier slapped you twice?

>Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
>but rather give place unto wrath
>place
>topos according to the interlinear
>according to Strong's topos is a place, region, seat; an opportunity.
>an opportunity
>but rather give an opportunity unto wrath
It sounds like he's saying to be smart about it and wait until the right opportunity instead of sperging out.

Checkem

pack it up boys thread is now closed

Attached: 1539479499380.png (1222x1177, 241K)

That the soldier was conducting himself in a method consistent with the implication the "person slapped" was of lower class or caste? Where are you going with it?

You will not find once that Jesus tells us to take some initiative to "stop" or otherwise "prevent" some perceived "evil". We're to live our lives, putting God first, treating all people as people, with human hearts, creations of God. God has always said explicitly that God will deal with the real evils, will exact justice when it is time.

Not sure what you think you're arguing.