Black teen thinks she's white, calls fellow blacks "ugly" and "ghetto"

>Her mother is also concerned because Treasure is “consumed by the Ku Klux Klan” and has the organization’s phone number on speed dial.

>When Treasure turned 5, she began having “issues with her race,” said Monique. “She wouldn’t play with the black children. Treasure would mangle or destroy her black dolls. She would cut their heads off, pull off their arms. She would pretend that they were the white dolls’ slaves.”

Apologize.

yahoo.com/lifestyle/african-american-teen-insists-shes-white-says-black-people-ghetto-ugly-224224385.html

Attached: 181025-dr-phil.jpg (2000x1333, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rN_YGY8W-Zk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she is just sane

>speed dial

what

Ikr

>Treasure Troll
fake and gay

Honorary

If talkum-x can be black, why can't she be white!

Was Clayton Bigsby her dad?

Attached: the-most-confused-man-on-earth-police-matte-clayton-bigsby-25588016.png (500x610, 147K)

Smart blacks (yes they're rare) are some of the most self-loathing people you've ever met because they don't fit in anywhere. Smart black girls in school lust for BWC like crazy

>Monique shed some light on her daughter’s behavior, telling Dr. Phil that she was previously married to a white man and allowed her children to believe they were his biological children. “He was the only father figure that I had for my children,” she said. After Monique’s husband died, she revealed the truth because “I wanted them to understand that they were African-American as opposed to thinking they were mixed-race children. And it wouldn’t hurt anybody because my husband was no longer alive.”

I second that. I'd let her play for my team.

anti-kardashian

Isn't this the same as that American politician cunt saying that she's Cherokee. Or 100% USA plastic paddies saying that they're Irish?

Fuck it. I'm not a Yorkshireman. Oh, no! I'm trans-native-Australian abbo/Aztec. Because that's how I FEEL.
Who are you to say otherwise, you bigot.

Black people cant be racist so what she’s saying must be taken seriously.

as would I

Attached: huwhite babiez.png (1227x1003, 855K)

She would be perfect if she had huge boobs and got her teeth fixed.
She has a White Soul trapped in a nigger body.

She's transracial. I can't see a problem here.

>Treasure would mangle or destroy her black dolls. She would cut their heads off, pull off their arms.
Treasure is black

Half of all white kids have this problem and nobody makes a big deal about it.

It's staged, moron. They are "exposing" le evil white racism.

If Obama could be claimed black, by the one drop rule, why can't she be white?

>Treasure Troll

So much this.
Treasure Troll is full of it.
Everyone falling for it is sad.
>go to 8:09
youtube.com/watch?v=rN_YGY8W-Zk

Attached: tenor.gif (220x184, 513K)

Everyone knows blacks can't be racist

Attached: 1x4eV6l_d.jpg (445x960, 49K)

it's irrelevant even if it is a troll she is still red pilling lots of people and even if it isn't none of us were red pilled in a day so it's a win win either way

Attached: 15845867231.png (1011x924, 1.56M)

Self-hating Dindu Zoomers > SJW Millennial Dindus

She's white in spirit

Attached: IMG_1506.png (624x336, 139K)

Attached: Irrelephant_.jpg (487x600, 105K)