First they said the pipe bomb was mailed. Anons point out how this was extremely unlikely...

First they said the pipe bomb was mailed. Anons point out how this was extremely unlikely. CNN then backtracks and says authorities found that it was sent by a courier. There must be video then. Has anyone seen anything about which courier service was used? Don't they put invoice stickers on packages they deliver? Doesn't this mean the Maga Bomber was in New Your that very day? Anyone anons heard any answers to these questions?

Attached: 181025-cnn-bomb.jpg (1236x820, 173K)

Yeah they didn't really think it through but that's fine because neither did any of their viewers.

Is the Maga Bobmer already disappearing down the memory hole like the Vegas shooting?

The rope of time is unraveling. We are near the end. Related to mandela effect, memory hole, etc.

You didn't pay attention. After they said it was a courier that delivered the package to get everyone to stop questioning the lack of postmark/canceled stamps, they switched it back to all of them were mailed through the USPS.

I think the "bomber" actually sent the packages over a period of several days. The recipients colluded to keep it quite so they could announce the "discoveries" all at once for max impact. CNN fucked it up by creating a prop they could photograph to scoop everyone else.
The packages look almost identical to ones you see on warning posters and yet somehow they made their way all over the country in a relatively short space of time.
If you're looking for footage I think you need to start from at least a couple of weeks ago.

>NN then backtracks and says authorities found that it was sent by a courier. There must be video then.
This was before the false flag involving a morgue full of bodies aged 54+ who were used as props for a shooting at a bris.

You are not to be talking about this anymore user. They gave us something new to talk about

>but seriously

How in the world did all these "bombs" get delivered in the same 24 hour period in multiple states and there is not one video or witness? It is one of the best unanswered questions yet. Santa Claus couldn't do it better, and even he had help.

How did it get successfully mailed with insufficient postage though?

if they were delivered by courier then why would they bother stamping them?

It didn't. There's no postmark.

Because they weren't

they're just sticking with the lie that it still went through, lazy employees - etc. even though it has the wrong postage and 0 postmarks

Some user shared this (pic) the other day.
So at least a dozen packages that look almost identical to one in a warning poster all go through the mail system in short period and not one postal worker (as far as I'm aware) thought this might be suspicious. This is why I don't think the packaging in the photos is real which supports my theory that they were sent, if sent at all, over a longer period than the media would lead people to believe. The genuine packaging would have easily datable post marks.

Attached: uspsposter_84_sml.jpg (350x453, 52K)

Attached: 1540743099717.jpg (640x762, 69K)

Here's their story

Newly registered Republican man who has never voted whose mom is a prominent Democrat from Florida living in a synagogue parking lot for two years with a van recently plastered full of professionally made pro-Trump facebook meme stickers drove all the way around the country to hand-deliver 13 PVC "bombs" filled with firework explosives with no detonator to the doorsteps of several of the most publicized left-wing talking heads in the country all at the same time and was caught by police within 24 hours two weeks before midterms.

sounds reasonable to me

Attached: DqmSg_QV4AUfskn.jpg-large.jpg (575x1024, 102K)

Attached: teleporter.png (2329x1603, 831K)

Attached: 1540627964117.jpg (1080x3297, 1.28M)

mockingbird repetition of headlines

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 5.53.33 PM.png (1000x520, 634K)

around 2005 I ordered some asthma inhalers through the mail. I got notice that my package was quarantined and had to go to the Post Office and prove my identity. They had been keeping the package in some special safe before I picked it up.

This is from another postalfag responding to questions about the possibility of a package going through the system without being postmarked or flagged as suspicious

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-27 at 12.04.10 PM.png (1506x1064, 348K)