Why do women always believe in retarded things such as Eastern philosophy, kombucha drinking, yoga...

Why do women always believe in retarded things such as Eastern philosophy, kombucha drinking, yoga, veganism/vegetarianism, astrology, raw foodism, drinking cranberry juice to cure UTIs... the list goes on and on. Literally every woman I've ever spoken to believes in some combination of at least of few of the things listed above. Why are females so susceptible to falling for snake oil and woo?

Attached: 1540530566576.jpg (768x1024, 88K)

>tattoos
>colored contacts
>dyed hair
>probably has a Y chromosome
hard pass

They want to be spiritual, and are emotional, but reject Christian patriarchy.

Post her dick

>dyed hair
looks like a wig you fucking

>probably has a Y chromosome
I'll pay extra for that.

>Why do women always believe in retarded things such as Eastern philosophy, kombucha drinking, yoga, veganism/vegetarianism, astrology, raw foodism, drinking cranberry juice to cure UTIs... the list goes on and on. Literally every woman I've ever spoken to believes in some combination of at least of few of the things listed above. Why are females so susceptible to falling for snake oil and woo?

women are like kids you dangle some bullshit in front of them and they will blindly believe it no nuance or thought required as long as the other filthy roasties fall for it too they will abide a hive mind as they say

Because everything women do is for attention.

>Why do women always believe in retarded things

Attached: mainstream media.jpg (3755x5759, 2.6M)

they don't want to be basic bitches

I thought cranberry does help with urine

... ghost, hauntings, ouija boards...

Attached: Capture3.png (888x714, 568K)

raw foodism isn't a meme as long as you're eating raw meat and eggs and not raw plants.

Yeah. And aren't probiotics good for one's gut health?

They're naturally predisposed to the out-group.
The whores in the east will probably have similar infatuation with western ideals.

Sage cause flag.

It’s a trap isn’t it?

Women are more religious than men. These and Progressivism are our contemporary substitutes for religion. This is why women so fervently support it (along with gibs).

>those hips
hnggg

Attached: 1510026297467.jpg (400x400, 21K)

because women only believe in hopes and dreams, wishes and fantasy versus reality. they are incapable of rational thought, they just hope and wish everything turns out okay. this is why they put stock in hocus pocus bullshit. it feeds their hopes and dreams line of thinking.

>Woman
That is a man my man. Shoulders are wider than hips, man hands, square features.

don't forget
Live
Laugh
Love

I would let him blow me
no homo

>drinking cranberry juice to cure UTIs
That works tho.

because half of them are trying to piss off and embarrass their dad, many realize dad was right but they're old and dried up by that time.

>cranberry juice cures UTIs
This one actually has basis in fact. Cranberry juice isnt going to do much, since most “cranberry juice” has very little cranberry in it. However, eating cranberries or taking the vitamin supplement capsules made from ground up cranberries will actually cure many UTIs. It makes your urine more acidic and creates an environment in which bacteria cannot survive and reproduce in your urinary tract. It is also a diuretic, which means it will cause you to urinate more. This equates to expelling more bacteria, and depositing acidic urine in your urinary tract more frequently.

>yoga
>eastern philosophy
>bad/stupid
Spotted the brianlet

Yoga's legit for stretching, flexibility, and relaxation. Kombucha is a pleasure to drink and I understand it has some digestive benefits but nothing I try works for me in that regard so I just drink it for the taste, really. Don't really know about the rest, I always assumed cranberry juice is good for treating UTIs. It has some aspirin-like properties.

Try curing chlamydia with cranberries and tell me how it goes.

>yoga
>good

Maybe do some research user, it's more of Crowley's horseshit.

...palm reading, magic tricks, clairvoyants...

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 36K)

The enlightened one starter kit.

Attached: 1517289908293.jpg (1846x1212, 207K)

but veganism is the next step forward

there is no way to morally justify killing animals for consumption, all arguments against veganism are repetitive npc bullet points

>there is no way to morally justify killing animals for consumption
They taste good.

Is "she" wearing a patient bracelet? We got a crazy one here.

>cranberry juice to cure UTIs
Not cure but for a water infection it can provide some relief while the antibiotics do their job.

These "women" of which you speak: we used to refer to them as "witches."

Just because you don't want your girlfriend turned into Korean barbecue eh leaf?

go ahead and eat your man made food while i eat a grass fed cow and wild game with some raw milk and raw eggs

I’m suspicious of yoga. Any chick who is into it is a flighty airhead... who thinks she’s ‘spiritual’

based tyrone?

Hey kombucha is good for you i'd drink it regularly if the shit wasn't pricey.

What's really annoying is when dudes pretend to belive in woo woo in order to placate their chicks.
(ahem: Dark Journalist)

Attached: 1538756926737.jpg (612x612, 91K)

Indeed, traps are much better.

Attached: 1540131150536.jpg (960x539, 66K)

You know the rule. Tits or GTFO

Higher trait openness

enjoy your heart disease faggot lmao

is 2 minutes of sensory pleasure worth the pain, suffering and death of another life? morally no

let me break it into small terms the white woman is a blessing it is a walking blessing and whatever she gives into it is blessed 1000 times more than (YOU) it is the reason why anything can be viral with the walking of a white Aryan woman

Take a bath in cranberry juice.. cures crotch crickets and tamps down inflamed herpes

>that nose
>that wig
those contact lenses

Is this a Jewish man?

Attached: 65002830-861C-4B49-963E-F7AFF83AF7CC.png (1000x500, 45K)

they are retarded and easy to manipulate

intestinal parasites, the true patricians weight loss plan

It is part of their persona. Makes them special and unique. That is the draw.
Also they don't have logic and reason to protect them from such nonsense.
Add climate change to the list.

would you turn your body inside out for pic related

Attached: 1540757017702.jpg (1109x1109, 306K)

>enjoy your heart disease faggot lmao
Ever heard of such a thing as a balanced diet? Humans evolved to eat both meat and plants.

Try getting the same nutrients out of only plant based foods without modern vitamin supplements and fake onions-based proteins.

>Gerass fed met gives heart disease.

When I read this comment, I thought to myself. "Surely, a Leaf must have said something this ignoranct."

Behold.

Attached: 4486593.jpg (430x312, 49K)

heart disease is caused by inflammation which vegetables, grains and sugar cause
not by meat, fat, or raw dairy
i bet you believe that cholesterol is bad for you

That one is too old for you pedo

Literally and unironically nothing wrong with stretching and breath control retarded faggot leaf

Yoga is pretty good. Improves flexibility, strength, mobility. I do yoga every day usually before going to sleep.

Checked. The digits tell the truth. Eat meat and fats.

rope the aids tingling faggot

>is 2 minutes of sensory pleasure worth the pain, suffering and death of another life? morally no

I have killed millions for 2 minutes of sensory pleasure

you can get that balanced diet with a vegan diet that doesnt involve cruelty and death. good goy tho protecting what you've been told all your life : )

muh organic

woah look this guy watched a documentary on netflix!

They are in a fallen state, are weaker then men, and have basically had their inherent evil nature set free.

I was an occultist for a short period of time (3 years), but it taught me everything I need to know to realize that god is real, the bible is the story of our creation and guidance from god, and all pagan religions are mystery school Babylonian lies.

Attached: 11_Pythagorean-Tetractys.gif (200x266, 32K)

just let these stupid motherfuckers die off, dont intervene in natural selection

yep. Ugh this makes women sound like such useless NPCs

theres a better chance at finding a female NPC than a male NPC. That's why.

Atleast somebody here isn’t a complete retard

This is my own mothers literal favorite saying. No wonder I cut her out of my life...

This.
A lot of stupid shit that is believed usually has some kernel of truth hidden in there and is usually highly misunderstood or misattributed to the act itself. Drinking cranberry juice does help with UTIs because of the acidic environment and the diuretic effect, but there are other ways to accomplish the same thing. Doing yoga isn't some magical shit, it's just a fairly easy exercise that improves flexibility and makes someone feel better about themselves, which in turn produces better effects. None of this has anything to do with astrology or any other supernatural shit, but those can have a placebo effect, eg. if you buy into horoscopes and you read that today you'll meet new people you're much more likely to be receptive to conversation.

It's a shame that stretching has become synonymous with middle class airheads that don't shave their armpits.

oh the irony lmao

Attached: 1527876729293.jpg (600x685, 25K)

pretty obvious by that list and the style that the post is written in that the op is just some brainlet npc and ironically enough is exhibiting some very female tier behavior; namely, signaling towards an in-group in an echo chamber for attention and affirmation

there are so many different things you could point to to paint women as the fucking retards that they are, but this fool uses examples that for the most part actually have some merit and are just kinda used stupidly and then follows by making the fatal mistake of conflating those things together into "they dumb; women bad"

a truly abysmal leaf post, and kind of embarrassing to see this shit around here with a half decent thread following up on it and very few calling it out

jesus christ user, props for not murdering your entire family

netflix is filled with vegan propaganda, you dont know what you are talking about
why do think white women watch netflix all the time?
why does the World Health Organisation say a plant based diet is best?
because they want us sick and easy to control

Chlamydia is not a UTI you dunce. STI/STD are very different from UTI.

Why are you wasting space on a SLIDE THREAD.

Bolsonaro just won despite you slideniggers. Now the US midterms are coming up, yet you post trivia like the Jew you are.

so many great one liners against cunts in this bread

Attached: whores.png (1252x1540, 1.41M)

>pretty obvious by that list and the style that the post is written in that the op is just some brainlet npc
>reddit spacing
go back

swap > with # and add NPC themed one and it will be perfect

yes that's why the government and corporations want you consuming meat

why is it you've been told all your life to consume meat and dairy

hmmmm

Attached: 881414.png (450x411, 38K)

sounds retarded and baseless. Read the bible sand nigger

because sticking your benis into a vagina is what nature intended.

Attached: 70a8963b680e2c2c0fc34286d3408a6a.jpg (1179x1559, 178K)

Which is why Christian patriarchy isnt supposed to ask. Good post.

everything you listed is welfare religion for wahmen, real men turn to jesus christ

Attached: 1540668588278.jpg (701x722, 45K)

A UTI is simply any bacterial infection of the urinary tract. Chamydia and Gonorrhea are caused by bacteria. Yes, they are sexually transmitted but that has nothing to do with whether or not they are UTIs...

Natural selection has not selected intelligence in women. It has selected tits and ass.

Worst girl in Persona honestly

Don't forget that kombucha ferments to enough ethanol that the drink is basically unlabeled booze, so that feeling of well-being you get from drinking it ... yeah.

Jesus Fuck, are you ignorant. You believe there is more profit motive in meat then there is in sugar and grains? Are you high?

The profit margins for sugar and grains are MUCH higher. Meat is a low margin business. Ask ANYONE in the business.

A better business model is selling overpriced broccoli to fags like you, and then quinoa to go with it.

Attached: Screen Shot 2016-11-24 at 2.40.02 PM.png (1164x623, 847K)

I work in a health clinic and every other girl comes in for a UTI, like half of them are like "Well I've been drinking cranberry juice and still no cure in sight". LMAO who every is in charge of selling the world's cranberries is a genius

Hey, kombucha is actually good for your stomach desu

The rest is gay and yeah women like to have shallow little interests because they cannot occupy themselves with anything of substance. Many guys don't either though- substitute yoga and astrology for following all stats and news for sports and athletes

>Live
What the fuck else would I do, die? Such a brainless roastie thing to say.

Animals do not have souls

Jung said that westerners practicing yoga is almost always an affectation. He said this long before faggots started wearing yoga pants and spreading ass for Instagram yoga. He knew his shit

explain to me how Eskimos are one of the healthiest cultures around the world and eat nothing but raw animals

That's not a Yukari cosplay though.

Attached: 1527161450494.jpg (774x1032, 179K)

lmao, insults are no shortcut for arguments. Enlighten us leaf, you passive aggressive little faggot

Attached: kekek.jpg (508x504, 77K)

This one still looks like a boy, user..