How come women turn liberal the moment they get fat?

How come women turn liberal the moment they get fat?

Attached: 1540577371663.jpg (720x720, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3tmd-ClpJxA
wakingtimes.com/2017/09/12/pop-star-taylor-swifts-new-video-occult-masterpiece-dark-mind-control/
youtu.be/zhSWyz-lkKE
youtu.be/fXt-V1rrfE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she is becoming her mother

Attached: 27679AC500000578-3032213-image-m-16_1428591489993.jpg (634x878, 144K)

Well, in her early years she was America's sweetheart. But as she became an aged roastie, she had to turn to Liberalism because of their acceptance of degeneracy.

....yeh there aren't fat conservative women
And im not even a liberal...

at least she has nicer thighs

Am I the only one who likes the new body better?

I suspect there will be more weight added as time passes, but if she can stop that now she will be fine. Not a big fan anyway, so I’m not going to lose sleep over it

she is a robot clone that flesh looks synthetic

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 58K)

THIS is the Zionist subversive TayTay turned her fans against :)

ITT: jew tears

Attached: marsha blackburn 1.jpg (928x911, 130K)

fuckin hell

That’s a scary situation. When the mom looks not so great... maybe dads side ages better...

Is it not the other way around? Liberalism is mental illness, and you have to be mentally ill to think making yourself fat is a good idea.

>this
Unfortunately, and this is just my personal experience, most conservative women are overweight and old

Her body isn't different, she's just wearing unflattering clothes

>turn to Liberalism because of their acceptance of degeneracy.
Feminism is literally fat, ugly women demanding from men the same benefits that men willingly give to slim, hot women.

Imagine being a woman.
The fear of age.

Attached: 22yo_n_mommy_leanna_d.jpg (1195x572, 512K)

The one on the right isn't Tay Tay. The NPCs replaced her when she wouldn't fall in line.

You inherit metabolic type and degenerative diseases via mitochondrial DNA and you get that from your mother.

Where do you live

>How come women turn liberal the moment they get fat?
The moment you lose your high social status, you're willing to do anything to get it back. Women lose social value with time as their attractiveness will often decrease with age. Libtards just happen to be the political group that is trying to restructure societal norms (which evolved from biological and evolutionary preferences) to accommodate the unattractive minority through self-victimizing, appealing to emotion, and guilt tripping.

Basically, it's just women being women.

Attached: julius-youre-r-ntness-trainer-what-do-you-think-or-12425167.png (500x3116, 850K)

> How come women turn liberal the moment they get fat?

Wrong correlation. She's approaching the wall and hasn't been married. Cat lady future.

Expensive cats, to be sure.

>shes about to turn 30
>her lesbian lover koder kloss just got married
wew the wall cometh

Those are boomers

Like my father told me when i was a child, "before getting involved with a woman, always get a look at the mother first because that's what she'll end up like".

Goddammit. I guess I’m voting Bredesen.

Holy shit tay tay. Did the devil possessed you or something?

It hasn't always been there. It's the beauty industry doing it.

youtube.com/watch?v=3tmd-ClpJxA

Its funny how quickly little manlet betas get uncomfortable when a woman's thighs are bigger than theirs. You feel self conscious about your tiny dick you imbeciles.

Absolute UNIT!

this

Uh. You should live somewhere else... cons chicks are so hot around me but they’re with legit chads.. annoying

>implying that's not a shitty glow in the dark clone of the goddess
The real TayTay is being held prisoner by the government. Wake the fuck up, people

Attached: 1530041508687.jpg (720x720, 91K)

yes. she looks like fucking palpatine in OP pic

Getting fat and turning liberal are symptoms of the same thing.

Dem legs look sexier though.

i wanna rub my dick on them

Attached: 1539413592274m.jpg (682x1024, 118K)

so they're incels

Not really, i'm a manlet and thick thighs on a woman give me a boner and get me salivating.

This is the only answer, otherwise you'd hear about Taylor bring fat shamed, how long between pictures? Maybe she's pregnant

Attached: 2D525A97-0931-4256-9D60-CBF8178A7478.jpg (750x890, 84K)

its a robot. its like the terminator. fake synthetic flesh over the metal robot. but it rots and needs to be replaced periodically . as you can see in ops pic related its due for its next service cycle

Two tits!
Two piece swim suit!
Two kanji tattoos!

Symptoms of what?

>thinks that's the same person

Attached: i hope you guys dont actually believe this.png (496x276, 240K)

Or She's just been naughty girl.

wakingtimes.com/2017/09/12/pop-star-taylor-swifts-new-video-occult-masterpiece-dark-mind-control/

youtu.be/zhSWyz-lkKE

youtu.be/fXt-V1rrfE4

Attached: Swift-1.png (800x375, 203K)

not gonna front. this outfit is pretty fresh.

the thiccer the better I say

they are women whom men reject for committed relationships and pregnancy.
maybe a drunk fuck or 10.

Because it feels better to blame society around you than look at where you went wrong.

Men turn right wing when they put on muscle as they want to keep their capital GAINS.

Women turn liberal when they turn fat as they want to distribute their weight onto everyone else equally.

You have no idea what a proper touch of darkness can do to people.

Attached: Swift-3.png (800x375, 463K)

Ha! I like your wit! But how do you explain all those fat old Tory chaps?

thats why palpatine looks like a zombie. too much contact with the dark side. tay has either sold her soul to the devil or been replaced by a machine

Interesting, isn't it? Men's own little femme fatale.

Attached: lol theyre going for it.png (634x634, 658K)

Imagine thinking you are redpilled yet keep up with celebrity-gossip for whatever reason.

The only reason I know who Taylor Swift even is beyond some US celebrity who's name you hear every now and then is because you tards keep bringing her up for whatever reason.

Nah She's full on dark side, probably too miserable to keep minding the balance. Or, She's been selling herself all along. We've all seen how Britney Spears and couple others have turned out. Ke$ha and Lady Gaga were great examples too. I kinda miss those time though. Now there's no innocence anymore. Everything is just fucking bullshit.

Attached: 1540521941751.jpg (1024x768, 204K)

Tay Tay is fucking overrated trash, you faggots truly lack taste.

It's not "synthetic flesh over metal robot"
The quote is "Cybernetic organism, living tissue over a metal endoskeleton".

She was made for that! Maan, I'm gonna try to dig up that pic where she gave audience some sunny hand. Here.

Also, maybe she wasn't that originally, but fame brings certain things in your life. Have you noticed how Eminem has made two albums of absolute shit in two years? Before that, took years to put new stuff out. Total garbage.

Attached: swiftwitch.jpg (576x1024, 74K)