The final redpill

If you aren't happy with the game you are probably loosing, how much of the people here are happy with their lives, I'll say 50% at best. If you hate what is going on with the world at this point, you're like that antisocial kid at school, missing all the action, thinks he is better than everyone else while everyone doesn't even have an opinion about him. Almost all the threads here have something to do with human races or more precisely race-mixing. But what everyone here seems to miss is that race-mixing just works, USA benefited the most from bringing foreigners, having a system where a country brings the best genes from other countries while keeping the nonskilled home is the end game, the first country to perfect such a system is the one with the brightest future, this is why Europe is doing the same and China will be doing the same very soon. Imagine not having to pay for a genius his whole life and when it's time for him to give back for his country he's no longer there, and his genes are probably lost forever in "his" new country. Even bringing average people at this point is more beneficial than actually paying for their education their whole lives. And once this circle starts it's harder to stop it than to keep it going. After knowing how better those who betray their countries have it, it becomes the goal of youth to make it out of their country they start by learning the language and sharing the ideas of that country and end with being loyal to it. It's better for them to start where people different from their parents stopped. This is beneficial for the ruling class of a developed country and the skilled individuals of third world countries, and it's harmful to third world countries and you guys. Race-mixing is like making weapons if your country doesn't do it another will and the best will win in the end. Race-mixing is like stealing from your neighbor's farm.

Attached: 1.png (1996x1788, 2.86M)

Race-mixing in general doesn't work you moronic frog. The US's best days were when the only mixing was Celtic and Germanic. The influx of other races since 1965 has destroyed it faster than basically any other power in world history.

Why bother choosing the best if it’s free, but this system has some problems: keeping the new citizens loyal, selecting only the best, keeping the old citizens happy, actually convincing foreigners to come…
These problems are connected, to select the best you should start by actually giving that country a head start to make sure people are reaching their genes limits, if you are paying to improve living standards and education in a country you should make sure to be the only one benefiting form that, they should learn in your language and be heavily affected by your culture, to make the new citizens loyal and keep the old happy you should know how to integrate them in society but for selecting only the best it’s not that hard, or important to do, if there is a system of selection in the host country, where the weakest don’t make it. But if such a system if visible it’s hard to convince people to come…
If people know that this is what’s going on it’s hard to convince them to accept their faith in their own country that’s why it’s very important to hide the truth, making them guilty and feeling responsible for the misery of other countries, hiding behind the wall of humanity. Even hiding the reality of human races, because the average person makes decisions with little knowledge and thought, like an animal looking at himself in the mirror probably hitting it thinking it’s in danger, not understanding the bigger picture. We could have another Hitler.

Attached: indian_university.jpg (800x532, 143K)

> COPE

HAHAHAH you're getting taking over by niggers and muslims, stfu, in no world is that a good thing so that you win a fucking soccer game and some olympic metals. COPE HARDER FRENCHIE KEK

It’s hard to accept that the reason behind race mixing is this simple but it’s simplicity is its strength, having a truth that simple to understand makes it easier to believe. There could be a “deep state”, some “jews” trying to take control, a “NWO” controlling all the governments but if you look at history you will know that no one really knows what’s going on, leaders are never sure of their decisions and we will eventually progress towards a one worldwide state, sooner or later. Just like our progress from villages to empires. With the present advancement in technology nothing will stop this. And finally it’s better to go through the peacfull road rather than reach another world war.

Attached: e=mc.jpg (630x630, 24K)

Do not listen to this shill motherfucker. Wrong on every point:

>Pol is just neckbeards! Make more money and you wont care about going extinct!

Wrong. Far right voters are wealtheir than average. People like Pat Little have successful careers and marriages. I'm a selfmade almost millionaire with a wife and have enjoyed an exciting and happy life, and I am far right. Dont listen to this bullshit

> Muh interracial master-race!

Objectively wrong:

Better educated men and women are more likely to exclude blacks as romantic partners.
Slim, slender, athletic, fit or average White women are 7x more likely than fat White women to refuse to date Blacks.
Asians who marry outside of their race are less educated than Asians who do not.
Interracial people cannot receive organ donations.
Interracial couples devote less time to maintaining their household than same race couples.
Mixed race children are more likely to have health problems, high stress, smoke, and drink.
Mixed race kids suffer from low self-esteem, social isolation, and poor family dynamics.
Interracial marriages have a 23.5% chance of divorce, compared to 13% for same-race couples.
Bias against miscegenation is likely biological in origin.
White-Black couples have more partner violence than White couples and as much violence as Black couples.
Race-mixers may give less parental support to their children because of greater genetic distance.
97% of Black fathers who have children with White women are not active in their children’s lives.
98% of White women who have children with Black men are not financially supported by the father.
Black-White children are more likely than both Black and Whites to make poor decisions.
Mixed race couples are more likely to have stillborn babies than same-race couples.
White/Black babies are less healthy than White babies.
White-Asian children are twice as likely as Asians to have mental illness.

Sage, francecuck

>If you aren't happy with the game you are probably loosing

Attached: 1539767439243.png (751x984, 753K)

No faggot

Ethnic diversity causally decreases social cohesion.
Genetic diversity causes societal conflict.
Ethnic homogeneity correlates with strong democracy.
Diversity correlates with low GDP.
Homogeneous military units have less desertion than diverse units.
Diversity of any sort makes people more likely to defect in game theoretic scenarios.
Ethnic diversity among members of the same race reduces infrastructure quality, charity, and loan repayment.
Ethnic diversity reduces social trust.
Ethnically diverse workplaces have lower cohesion, lower satisfaction and higher turnover.
People who live in diverse communities rather than homogenous ones are poorer and less educated.
Diversity reduces charity and volunteering.
Borders, not multiculturalism, reduce intergroup violence.
There is extensive evidence people prefer others who are genetically similar.
States with little diversity have more democracy, less corruption, and less inequality.
Homogeneous polities have less crime, less civil war, and more altruism.
In America, more diverse cities have more segregation.
Ethnically homogeneous neighborhoods are beneficial for health.
Ethnic diversity directly reduces strong communities.
Ethnic diversity within 80 meters of a person reduces social trust.
Ethnic diversity reduces concern for the environment.
Diversity primarily hurts the dominant ethnic group.
Ethnic diversity harms health for Hispanics and Blacks.
Diversity reduces trust, civic participation, and civic health.
Ethnic diversity reduces happiness and quality of life.
Diversity reduces voter registration, political efficacy, charity, and number of friendships.
A 10% increase in diversity doubles the chance of psychotic episodes.
Diversity increases social adversity.
Diversity increases psychotic experiences.
More diverse neighborhoods have lower social cohesion.

[citation needed]
>implying same-race divorce rate isn't close to 50% in America

>Ethnic diversity causally decreases social cohesion.
Wrong again

UNLESS there is ONE MINORITY GROUP and ONE MAJORITY GROUP in a specific ratio (think Iraq, with Shia and Sunni), ethnic diversity is actually POSITIVELY correlated to social cohesion and peace

Meanwhile, Somalia had a brutal civil war (which basically never ended) in spite of being genetically one of THE MOST HOMOGENOUS NATIONS IN HUMAN HISTORY

I'm right-wing but your stats are fake and gay

The future is mass murder.

Not brown. Maybe your pants

How do i join atomwaffen?

I want some guns

You guys wanna do some terrorist shit?

Make me your leader. We can be the american isis.

Ive been contemplating this shit forever. Ive got so many ideas.

I need some friends. Preferably ones who dont mind dying

We can destroy this country.

Doesnt take but a hand full of people

so many allegations without even one source, you'd think you are smarter than the leaders making these decisions, if racemixing didn't work they would just stop it. Why on earth with they keep destroying their own country if that was the case?

Set a forrest on fire. Poison a river. Destroy the environment. A human cant live with no environment.

elaborate, what are you saying? I don't understand.

1 man can wage a hell of a war. Fire is like an army of mercenaries.

Sports are only one example of positives of having multiculturalism, I think you believe that the most important thing for humans is their brain, I have the same opinion, humans have more power over their environment because of their brains, but if you look at athletes, you'd realize that their genes are the most important factor, if you train but don't have the genes to reach new limits you will always be average, the same thing for intelligence it's is immensely affected by DNA. One physics scientist can change the future of his country.

>obvious information that I can't disagree with
>you are jewish because jews are winning and we are not

You need a rope frenchie

Fuck the limelight. And everything in it. Fuck society

>"almost" a millionaire
>lurking an anime image board full of neckbeards
>having time to waste on discussing with total strangers on the internet
>trust me I'm rich

>14 posts by this ID
Sucks to suck

You arent shit without society. Half the fucking world would die off without cooperation.

if the US could take in only the best scientists of other countries they would do it, this is the best they've got right now, times have changed it's not as easy as it was with the German scientists after the war

Thats what i want. I want to fan the flames of division. Make society break apart so the inferior go extinct

No more gibs.

So you believe that non-europeans/mixed are more intelligent than europeans? good one. sports is the only benefit, cheap labor, which the U.S. has plenty of, is the other benefit. Saying that we will miss out on geniuses by discouraging immigration is simply false. We have plenty of diversity as it stands, and technological/medical creation requires education, we have the best educational institutions in the world to educate our population. You are a liberal being blinded by your sympathy.

Starve to death.

>sheep noises .

DONT CARE ABOUT OP'S (((FAGGOT))) THREAD

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY ANCESTRY? I ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS FRENCH KEK

Attached: Capture d’écran 2018-10-22 à 23.47.28.png (1424x599, 440K)

you think education is how you get geniuses, one can't become a genius by education only, the difference between students who have the same education is mostly because of DNA.

Majority of people who come to Europe are the biggest trash ever.

The richer and smarter ones stay while the absolute trash goes on a thousand km hike to europe.

Je m'en bats les couilles de ton heritage. I bet you have no idea how these tests determine your heritage if you knew the logic behind them you'd feel really dumb, like believing in astronomy shit.

Uh oh retard alert.
>Thinks that you can be a genius without learning.
Yes i know the movie of an autist being amazing at math without reading a textbook is pleasing. But being a "genius" requires rigorous studying, it is not inherent except in movies and tv shows. 99.99% of the immigrants you want to take in do not have that ability. Your argument is provably false, move along shill.

name the last nigger/muzzie in france to contribute to physics lol

you little faggot nazis can suck a tailpipe, down some cyanide pills like your microdick scatophilic incestuous one-balled idol

like I said you can't just take in only the good ones, the question you should be asking is what is the ratio of good to bad foreigners for this to be worth it.

COPE HARDER FAGGOT

you dont get it, the point is that its almost never worth it. Literally never, for any reason unless the immigrant is a demonstrable genius in some field. 99% of the time they are poor country middle intelligence level people, and will simply add to the population total and those driving on the roads

If you look at the history of science you'd realize that there is a possibility that every race can have geniuses that excel in some field, look at the Latin philosophers, Muslim scientists in the golden age of Islam, old Indian mathematicians.

>WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY ANCESTRY?

Attached: 1529193533713.jpg (748x730, 60K)