Axis Powers 2019

So with all this beautiful right wing nationalism going on, what do you expect to be the sides during the next major conflict?
Brazil has just made its way onto the team, what do you think?

Attached: 54B7A004-D69C-4A71-9E54-A0EB9A2E7E4E.jpg (2963x2385, 3.53M)

10 bbc's vs ur mom

It's reversed now. The sides posing as the Nazis are actually the SJW faggots led by their Jewish mutt reign holders.

The Jews merely use Nazism as symbolism of brutality. That's why even Israelis respected the Nazis and use the same brutality against Palestinians today. The difference is now instead of serving your own race, you're serving Jewish brutality.

You used the historically inaccurate picture

Attached: cripdeau dday.jpg (900x725, 128K)

The D-Day landing as it unfolded

Attached: cripdeau dday swimmin.jpg (900x725, 273K)

The Fall of Saigon - Historically Accurate Representation

Attached: cripdeau fall of saigon.jpg (1600x1009, 606K)

And this sides posing as commies and capitalists are the ones trying to fight for a white future?

Italy obviously.
I think north korea might be trying to get in too.
Us if we can keep control of the government

Attached: cripdeau ww1.jpg (1600x576, 434K)

I hope you lads only carpet bomb London during the next great war. The rest of us hate niggers and lefties outside of that shithole.

What I mean to say is Nazis on Jow Forums are being mislead by the ZOG (((Trump))) family and their (((nationalism)))

How else could you get a board full of NatSoc to support a literal Jew York City Jew?

YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR CRIMES YOU ANGLO SWINE

IT WAS THE JEWS, NOT US

God fuck, Mosley never had his chance. The world could have been so great.

Attached: 1521670822807.jpg (360x531, 36K)

No it was because of that damned Cromwell. All the things Jews have done to the world would have been prevented but for killing a King. This is a doomed world because you people murdered your King.

I did the best I could guys.

Attached: WWIIImap.png (2104x1184, 73K)

Unironically RIP to the great King Charles I. God bless him. Cromwell is burning in hell next to Judas, Brutus, and Cassius.

Attached: Charles I.jpg (540x960, 136K)

FFS you were in the allies back then, you are in the allies now

Attached: treason.jpg (1000x823, 366K)

this maps are worthless since it would be a huge fucking mess with a whole lot of multiple sided civil wars everywhere in the west

this is how ww3 will play out
take it or leave it folks

Attached: 1411227882484.png (5235x2483, 296K)

mosley was a leftist

Wir müssen uns vermehren, die Welt zum Heil bekehren