BLEXIT movement activated by Kanye

How many based blacks will join the Blexit movement?

Attached: E4E10B9F-0251-46FE-A6EB-4D485FBD52AE.jpg (1242x946, 684K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NjBmrHPONt4
blexitmn.org/home
youtube.com/watch?v=jCDSZr2zzws
youtu.be/32s1zi4SwaE?t=3
liveleak.com/view?i=53b_1426403408
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where are the niggers going? They aren’t fucking coming over and making us even worse. We are finally getting uncucked.

Attached: 8C6A2083-10DD-41CE-909D-41F5CE0F507F.jpg (1242x1137, 885K)

maybe 10%

What will Wakanda's national anthem be?

And will they kneel during it?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NjBmrHPONt4

They should leave the Democrats and create the Kangz of America party

Attached: 1540197669662m.jpg (1024x768, 130K)

>not calling it Nexit

The (((DailyStormer))) is behind the Kanye spam.

Attached: dailystormer kanye.png (344x422, 197K)

I love Kanye. He will help us win. I’m sure he’s had some influence on blacks and it will show in the polls. He will make being conservative cool with the normies

Attached: 5BD2C080-9B53-4F6E-A526-F490AF816830.jpg (463x520, 50K)

What did they mean by this?

Literally. I have never been there.

Why isn't it Blaxit?

>this kills the democrats

Because it was invented by a nigger

They are trying their best

Because they are exiting the plantation, not asking it something.

Attached: 1540484434059.jpg (500x500, 20K)

They are unable to meme due to Black Fragility.

>Shlomo Inc. right now

Attached: 1520421652468.jpg (1334x1334, 143K)

Kanye Has no vocal abilities... Yet hes appearing to be woke.

Criminally underrated

Attached: 1476206277872.jpg (327x316, 45K)

Attached: NameTheYe.jpg (467x572, 35K)

Can this BLACK MAN get even more BASED at this point?

Attached: 1466804817076.jpg (538x627, 94K)

Attached: 1518883230445.gif (301x405, 2.52M)

Kanye is going to get suicided with 3 shots to the back of the head with a revolver.

Okay, first of all, I am NOT Aquaman, I am a recovering... gay fish. Yes, I have met Aquaman. I have hung out with Aquaman. But the only thing I have in common with Aquaman anymore is my love for the sea. [adjusting his pants] Now! [clears his throat] There have been malicious rumors, started at this elementary school, that my beautiful fiancée is a hobbit. That is not funny, and it is not true. [Wendy's eyes are glazing over] Alright?! Yes, Kim is heavier than most of her pictures show her to be. Yes, she gets her hair lasered off her body. Yes, she has a friend named Gandalf who happens to be a wizard. [finds himself trapped by that last statement, and backs up] I'm sorry, excuse me a minute. [calls Kim up and turns his back on the class...] Bitch, how are you not a hobbit again? Yeah. Yeah yeah yeah right. Right right right right right, yeah. Okay. Yep. Yep. Let me get- okay. Yep, I got it. Okay, love you too. [blows two quick kisses at the phone, hangs up, and turns to the class.] Okay, if my fiancée Kim… is… a hobbit, then how come… it uh how c- then, okay, if she's a hobbit, then how come she don't live in a hole in the ground? BOOOOOOM! All y'all just got lit up, cuz! She don't live in no hole in the ground, she lives in a big-ass mansion, with me, in her room, that is slightly below ground! So, you can… She, she is sexy, and womanly, and she smokes a pipe. She can blow them rings that go up over her head, and… Hold up.[calls Kim up again and turns his back on the class...] Bitch, you not a hobbit, right? ... No, I know, you just, you smoke that long pipe sometimes when you sit by the fire... Oh it's a- Oh, okay. Got it, got it- What do you call it? Yep. Yep, got it. Okay. Yep, love you too. [blows two quick kisses at the phone, hangs up, and turns to the class.] That is not a hobbit pipe, for your information! It is a personal oral humidifier to keep all the wrinkles around her mouth from showin'. So haha, all you haters, HA!

I was just about to create a thread about this. This is awesome. Glad to see this awakening:

blexitmn.org/home

Man, get the fuck out of here, you hobbit trivia bitch! [shoves the pope away, and the pope leaves] Who the fuck asked you?! [turns to the audience again] Nobody is talkin' any more shit about my woman! Alright?! She is gorgeous! If she was here, you could all see for yourselves how beautiful she is! But she can't be here because she has a movie comin' out on Friday, directed by Peter Jackson, called The Hobbit! Hold up. [turns away and calls Kim up] Bitch, that movie you got comin' out is called The Hobbit? ... Yeah, but it- ... What? It's what? Ohhh yeah. Yup. Yeah, I got it. Yup. Yup. Lemme tell them. Love you too. [blows two quick kisses at the phone, hangs up, and turns to the audience.] Kim is not even in that movie! That movie is just loosely based on her television show, Keepin' Up With The Kardashians, which is a show about short, loud, little people living in a fantasy world! Hold. Up![turns away and calls Kim up] Bitch, if you're the hobbit, you need to let me know right now, 'cause I'm makin' a fool of myself out here!

Trumpcucks are the most cucked faggots lol

>blexit
>not blaxit
Wut.

Attached: IMG_20180705_035107.jpg (500x353, 36K)

This one for sure.

Attached: zzhXqQP.jpg (2228x2688, 643K)

Something by Tupac Smalls brobably

Based uncle Tom

youtube.com/watch?v=jCDSZr2zzws

KFC and watermelon flute drop

This shit is gonna be big. The Dems are finished. Blacks know they're being replaced by caravans of latinos too and they ain't havin' it. They done woke up is all.

Attached: DemoKKKrats.jpg (821x480, 118K)

Do you really think the President saying off-colour things on twitter is your country being 'uncucked'?
nothing has changed in terms of your demographics nor does it show any sign of changing in the future

Furthermore, how much does the left rely on the black vote to stay in power? Would love to see a chart by state showing how much of the black vote they'd have to lose to turn the state red.

>Kanye getting blacks to vote for republicans
>Blue wave never ever again

Attached: 5e5.gif (500x281, 1.89M)

Surely about 56%?

100%

Attached: BrianCox.gif (400x206, 1.36M)

OH

I FINALLY WORKED OUT WHY TAY TAY HAS GONE DEMOCRAT. BECAUSE OF YE AND HER WHOLE THING WITH HIM. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!!!!

Attached: 1390383170347.jpg (600x400, 268K)

Attached: black_vs_black.jpg (851x966, 68K)

youtu.be/32s1zi4SwaE?t=3

I’m fine with Kanye pissing off blacks. It’s never been easier to buy yeezys

Kanye is a good. I don't get why they don't vote conservative anyway, since Malcolm X already says it.
They all love Malcolm X but vote liberal anyway. Makes no sense.

muh gibs, probably

the dailystormer is owned by a race mixer

liveleak.com/view?i=53b_1426403408

the absolute state of alt cucks

Attached: 1517276134545.jpg (664x634, 351K)

Yea, but this is exactly what Malcolm X warned them about. And even otherwise smart blacks vote liberal. It's weird.

Really got to you Alfie, eh?

Was Blaxit taken?

Say, Mr Elephant, Mr Emancipation proclamation, THESE ARE YO PEOPLE!!
These are yo chickens coming home to roost

THIS IS WAKANDA
WE HAVE VIBRANIUM