Takes 4 decades to turn 1 billion in 3.5 billions

>Takes 4 decades to turn 1 billion in 3.5 billions
>Literally gained money slower than inflation
>Rides entirely on daddy's empire, connections and tips
>Family highly acquainted with the deep state
>Bankrupts himself anyway
>Brand seen as kitsch, tacky and increasingly irrelevant for hasbeens and dying boomers
>Claimed you did it all with a 'small' 1 million loan but get caught inheriting 1 billion with your pants down

What a fucking Chad

Attached: 9231616-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 42K)

He was earning some 200k a year when he was 3 years old. That was 200k in money back then. Would be millions in today's money.

It only takes 1300 walltouch.jpg posts on Jow Forums to motivate a murderous rampage and ensure a Jew is killed. I did the math. Bravo, OP, you’re killing Jews in slow-mo.

Im sorry didn't mean to. I stand with Israel and the Jewish people alongside my god emperor trump.

No, keep it up, this is an accelerationist board.

Attached: trumper conspiracy theory belief.png (580x780, 94K)

Listen Buddy, those golden showers don't pay for themselves you know

Attached: gold.jpg (650x366, 76K)

>Takes 4 decades to turn 1 billion in 3.5 billions
He started with a million dollar loan that he had to repay with interest, brainlet. You would piss away a million dollars on retarded hipster shit and be in debt for life until you off yourself. Getting a loan doesn't make it easy-mode.
>Literally gained money slower than inflation
He literally didn't, and you literally don't know what literally means
>Rides entirely on daddy's empire, connections and tips
How dare he
>Bankrupts himself anyway
Trump has never filed for personal bankruptcy, brainlet. He filed a chapter 11 reorganization on a few out of literally hundreds of properties because the entire area took a dump. That's not the same as personal bankruptcy, genius.
>Claimed you did it all with a 'small' 1 million loan but get caught inheriting 1 billion with your pants down
He dad didn't die until 1999, and he was already a billionaire and household name by then, retard.

Seriously, do they not teach basic economics in Canada? I guess that would explain a lot.

Attached: 1507525871501.jpg (978x1114, 349K)

Whereas OP is a Nobody with Nothing.

seriously you should learn more about his financial dealings ans how his father constantly paid him (adn avoided tax to do so)

also, at least one of his "bankruptcies" was a fix, - he took out huge loans on the property then declared it bankrupt and screwed the bankers, and declared a loss which meant he didn't have to pay tax for decades, while at the same time pocketing the cash...

this is why no merican bank would deal with him. which is why he was forced to take Russian adn Azerbaijani and other dodgy money, which he has been laundering for the Russian mafia for years.

Ever wonder why he hasn't shown his tax returns, as he promised he would do?

>He started with a million dollar loan
this meme again

>How dare he
He managed then inherited his dad's empire

>Trump has never filed for personal bankruptcy
The banks bailed him out because his dad acted as a guarantor. During the real estate crash trump was literally 1 billion in debt, in 80s currency.

>Seriously, do they not teach basic economics in Canada?
t. took a 101 econ class and read a bunch of post on r/the_donald

Not just the banks but a literal Rothschild banker Wilbur Ross. His commerce sec. and the only big goy in Trump's cabinet.

Attached: 1491603716081.png (297x277, 73K)

>seriously you should learn more about his financial dealings ans how his father constantly paid him (adn avoided tax to do so)
He never denied working for his dad, retard. So did his siblings.
>also, at least one of his "bankruptcies" was a fix, - he took out huge loans on the property then declared it bankrupt and screwed the bankers, and declared a loss which meant he didn't have to pay tax for decades, while at the same time pocketing the cash...
In other words, it wasn't a personal bankruptcy. Thanks for confirming my point on the subject.
>Ever wonder why he hasn't shown his tax returns, as he promised he would do?
Not really, because unlike you I actually file federal income taxes in America every year and can say with certainty that there's nothing on a federal form 1040 that would confirm any of the theories about Trump that people think would be proven if he released income taxes for a specific year. There is no field for networth, past bankruptcies, whether or not you're a Russian spy, whether or not you're retarded for only getting billions out of a million, whether or not working for your dad made it easy-mode, whether or not you're in debt etc. Its purpose is exactly as implied, it's for reporting income for the past year.

>this meme again
Not an argument. And I love how you skipped the part about Trump's dad not dying until 1999. Really makes you think.

Attached: 1472321672958.png (473x500, 28K)

>He never denied working with his dad's hundred's of millions worth of assets
>b-but he just took a 1 million loan
the absolute state of brainlets

>b-b-but his employed him at the family business when he was young
How dare he. I'm literally shaking at the injustice. Let me guess, you're also one of those pathetic faggots that are triggered by inheritance?

Attached: 1472937961479.png (390x470, 6K)

>Not an argument.
because it's literal sophistry

Also some deadbeat retards with pocket money managed to become millionaires just by buying bitcoins in 2013. If Trump actually had an IQ of 160 he could have turned the billion dollar empire his dad progressively left him into the biggest fortune in the US.

The guy is a retard who spent it all on vanity projects hoping to become a celebrity but ended up building a bunch of kitsch apartments that only half a dozen boomer celebrities were bribed into owning.

>>Literally gained money slower than inflation
So why didn't you do that? Where's your 4x returns?

>strawman
>backpedalling
>m-muh libtards
>/v/ reaction pic
reddit, the post

>This mult-billionaire is so retarded for not doing X to get a few more billion
>t.poorfag leaf
Yikes.. Imagine having so little self-awareness...

>world's richest man
>one of the highest IQs ever recorded
>strategic genius
>won a landslide election
>has only fucked 10/10s
>scares the jews shitless without even trying
>the fucking president of the united states

Wow, what a loser. I guess we can't all be a big winner like you OP.

>"Reddit, the post"
>Uses Reddit spacing
>Doesn't make any actual arguments
>Pushes the usual Reddit talking points made by poorfags with zero actual relevant experience
Yikes

Attached: 1496274511267.png (472x458, 316K)

I'm 60 years old?

that said
>dad buys two building in Chinkover and Montreal in the 70s
>Litterally went from 100k (minus loans) to 10 million net worth
>held a full time job until their rent alone allowed him to retire
>Earns 500 000 a year without doing shit

How the fuck did some Irish-French hybrid bloke manage to get higher returns than a full time mogul just by signing two pieces of paper once and dicking around playing bridge the rest of his life?

Answer : By not being a retard.

Reddit, the post, part 2

>Uses Reddit spacing
sup newfag

Attached: 23624_58a5307320dab.jpg (700x436, 38K)

>has only fucked 10/10s
>Ivanka had to have dozens of plastic surgeries just to hide those genes
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: ivana-trump-interview-620.jpg (620x350, 46K)