Why do millennials defend living in poverty and barely being able to support their kids as "adulting"?

Why do millennials defend living in poverty and barely being able to support their kids as "adulting"?

Attached: adulting-be-like-paycheck-624-42-bills-597-63-the-consequences-of-36626848.png (500x830, 60K)

Because unlike niggers, they SUPPORT their kids.

What the fuck is "adulting"?

>making 624.42 a month

Attached: 1506379122724.png (400x400, 207K)

obviously your starter wage will be shit. my salary barely covers my monthly expenses, but when I finish my bar exam in December it's gonna triple over night even though I'll continue doing exactly the same shit I'm doing atm

where did you read 'a month' retard?

why do boomers blame millennials for them rigging the job market?

>he thinks attorneys still make good money

I think they're trying to say its the cost bills and and such when you're adult vs being a child and not worrying about that kind of thing.

Still, I need context: Is that a week's paycheck for a month's worth of bills? Context matters quite a lot.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] WWW.Working!! - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.36_[2017.01.16_16.47.50].jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Normally, people are billed monthly.

>624 paycheck

Attached: 78803F08-6F15-45A7-A8AA-F749A5121B1F.gif (320x213, 1.28M)

Because that's how most of us get by right now. If you didnt get some sort of education or training then you're fucked. Many of my peers make fun of me for taking 6 years for school and going into ~100k debt. But 6 years later they have no debt, but have only gained like, $5 to their hourly salary. Its sad

Who the hell has that much in bills weekly?

Uh...most ppl get 4 checks a week. If rent and bills = one paycheck thats gold. Wtf is this logic. Totally livable.

they weren't raised right, and then they have children of their own, who they also raise incorrectly
it's horrible

>making $2497 a month

And people are usually paid either daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly or yearly. So if that's a day's salary, she's set. If that's a month's salary, she's doing poorly.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hataraku Saibou - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.57_[2018.08.20_18.43.51].jpg (1280x720, 156K)

A faux term made up to equate to maturity.

Same as liberal hipsters being 'manly' because they have shaved heads, fancy mustache, or drink fruity gay ass craft beer.

So, the absolute worst case scenario is that the poster in question is still getting by. The most likely scenario is that they make double their bills, and there's a possibility that they make quadruple or more.

The horror.

If you knew what is coming six years from now you'd run screaming, son.

1248.84 per month, what is this? Taco Bell? comp ma shit nigga

What's coming in six years?

cell phone
car insurance
water
electricity
gym membership
car payment
etc

most people in America don't make good money user, i'm not sure where you got off on this retarded belief that everyone here is rich

Attached: what_percent.png (1430x1310, 105K)

If you actually got paid weekly I could see taking out a forth of that months rent as a bill every week.

The fact that people say adulting unironically is sad.

Spics who buy Escalades and iPhones

Cause they don't live with mommy like you, faggot

I've never had a job where my paycheck was once per month

My bills run me between 400 and 500 a month. I keep a spreadsheet of it.

Government jobs like to do that.

Only 2 of those things are essential.

Because millennials are fiscally retarded and will always fuck up their budget.

>he thinks attorneys still make good money
I don't *think* anything, I already have signed contracts stipulating my future salary.

My friend went to college went into debt bad, thought he was going to make it then he blew his brains out, I am 35 and have never taken a loan and never will I claim I'm Muslim and refuse interest fuck kikes

most normies have at least that much in student loans alone

electric bill: 100
water bill: none, apt pays for it
rent: 700
internet: 65
phone: 50
food: 50

no student loans, no car payments

i need to make about 1200/mo to live good
thank god i don't have to purchase health insurance any longer

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
No,work out at home
Yes

Do you spend $50 a week for food?

>live without water
>live without a way to get to your job that is 20 minutes + away driving.
>live without a way to keep your food refrigerated/cooked.
>own a car without car insurance.
>Get a job without a way for potential employers to contact you.

ok buddy.

He said WEEKLY
All the things you listed are MONTHLY bills

Attached: 1540158976027.jpg (247x250, 7K)

>624 a month
>Huh?

My food bill is 400 a month.

Do you have a family to feed?
If not then why spend so much on food?

cheeseburgers cost about 4 dollars a piece to make user

This doesn't count the 100 in food I spend, which is heavily supplemented by growing and hunting my own damned food because property. No student loans, no car because I simply walk everywhere or ride a bike or horse, no phone bill because its free -- look up Freedompop. It also doesn't count my property taxes, which are $200 a year.

You eat 1lb+ hamburgers regularly? How high is your blood pressure?

Attached: bills3.png (1337x151, 15K)

Did he study some bullshit? If you can get into stem, throw all your money into your studies. You'll come out making 6 figures easy

>$624 paycheck
I remember my first job

Contractors and government jobs.

Then you get 3 more paychecks.
Also, just have less bills. Duh?

half pound patty
4 slices of extra thick bacon
2 fried eggs
1 hot link
1 jar of jalapeno
1 half a head of lettuce
1 whole tomato
1/4 pound of cheese
2 krispy kreme donuts

and this is just for the sandwich. doesn't include the 5 potatoes worth of fries or my health shake

Attached: typical american beverage.png (400x278, 71K)

How the fuck do you earn that little? I only work 25 hours a week and get more than that for basic grunt work.

It's normal for salaried staff here. Most companies will give you an advance when you start if needed.

Lol. I'm five years out from law school barely making ends meet. We fell for the meme degree. Admit it, counselor.

Name a government job that pays $600 a month

Because they refuse to live anywhere other than a large city.

>Adulting
I'm an Xer and I remember people saying this years ago. This isn't a new term.