What’s the deal with Chinese brands?

what’s the deal with Chinese brands?

Attached: 16FE39DD-1BD7-4ED1-828D-280FBB09B5B6.jpg (500x442, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=avKB0CgQy4k
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: DBB6CB08-048A-4F7D-92AA-CF0AB0B6ED96.jpg (500x516, 77K)

Reminds me of an African brand I saw

Attached: aidz.png (464x451, 4K)

Same as US masters are stealing our money.

Npcs cant into originality.

they missed out by not adding ADIOS

That's Nike thou

Attached: Li-Ning-600x315.png (600x315, 18K)

Like I said. Niggers.

This is why we say the Chinese have no souls.

So if chinese are all brain with no soul...
and niggers are all soul with no brain....

Holy shit I think I know what China is up to in Africa now

god inspired white men with the best original ideas, Asian cultures have adopted and copied them. except george washington carver invented peanut butter, sorry black folks.

they probably count on american buyers being to dumb to know the name and symbol of the original brand

>SPORTS
lol

>"except george washington carver invented peanut butter"
Enough with this nonsense pro-nig propaganda.

Attached: the peanut butter man.png (723x238, 77K)

dunno

Attached: 0jxx1cw4pexz.jpg (540x349, 41K)

>what’s the deal with Chinese brands?
different line of thinking, copying is a compliment of success

it's far more likely that peanut butter was invented by native central/south americans since that's where peanuts are from and they have been eating that shit for a long time

most of the world didn't have access to peanuts until like the 1700s at the earliest

Shouldn't it say 'did not' in bold - or at least not have bold at all.

>SPORTS

Attached: hh.png (125x125, 285)

I'M A SCATMAN!

There is no such thing as copyright infringement in China

Damn look at these new SPORTS shoes, they look nice!

pee-pa-pa-para-doo

which is based and redpilled. (((intellectual property))) is a jewish meme

haaaa (bumbep)

No copyright law.
I'm half Bong/HKG Chink. It's a bit different in Hong Kong, but only a bit.
If I can put it in some sort of cultural perspective, inventiveness, ingenuity are not rewarded in Chinese culture. But the Chinese are able to take an idea or invention and replicate it very quickly. Same as the Japanese, Koreans.
There are many places you can go where you get replicas. Turkey, for example. Some of the replicas, fakes, reproductions will be certainly as good as the original. The classic example used to be "Rolex" watches.
Of course most of it is shit. But they're so good at faking brand names that it can be difficult to tell the difference if you're buying a "good fake".

It goes to the heart of the very Western idea of "intellectual property". East Asians don't have that concept. Patent law exists, but it's not the same. There are cultural differences that westerners don't understand.

Attached: DWdDOYHUQAALxQO.jpg (1200x675, 69K)

youtube.com/watch?v=avKB0CgQy4k

>Chinesu rack cleativity to star nu ideas.
Onry maintain achievemen of guailo.

Attached: 1536035755058.png (193x262, 8K)

you say that like it's a philosophy, like they would be okay with other countries doing it to them if they had valuable brands like USA and Europe

I guarantee you that wouldn't be the case

it is a convenience, not a cultural philosophy

Underated

imitation is highest form of frattery

Attached: 1528923871901.jpg (470x470, 70K)

Japanese have a sense of shame while the Chinese don't have any of those emotions. Chinese people rarely show any kind of empathy to animals or even their fellow man.

Attached: chinese revolution.webm (300x200, 1.89M)

damn, chinese rappers go hard

Attached: nyandabr.jpg (609x609, 65K)

FPBP

theyve made clones of the f150 and Raptor too, except they run off shitty 4cly engines that probably cant even haul a small u-haul trailer.

Best one IMO

>what’s the deal with Chinese brands?

Anarchocapitalism. There's nothing like intellectual property or law enforcement there.

>you say that like it's a philosophy
I was trying to highlight some cultural differences between Chinese culture and western culture. In particular to do with the OP which had loads of different brands of addidas logos. I am not trying to denigrate any culture - I am half English and half Hong Kong Chinese and I don't wish to say one is better than the other.
Rather, I'd like to say that they're different. And at least, I hope we can agree that Chinese and Western culture are different.
Also the law is different. There is no copyright law in China.
I am not trying to defend the systems in the West nor the East, merely to highlight that there are very basic differences.

why does god hate the chinese

Attached: 1529128455088.webm (374x200, 416K)

>not naming it Mr. Bone's Wild Ride China Edition