So

Who's next? My money is on Australia, frankly.

Attached: Screenshot_20181028-185108_Pic Collage.jpg (959x473, 283K)

Why don't you try for your own country you bitchmade excuse of a man

Please be Canada! Please be Canada!
Oh wait.. the option isn't even available.

people's party

Nah lefties due to get in here next year, the conservatives here can't stop punching themselves in the nuts

Oy vey.

Most of the world are not retards like the redneck americans and monkey brazilians so don't get your hopes up.

atypical proxy

Dumb fucking leaf, the conservatives have been shit tier and leftists will win by a landslide in a few months.

Take two seconds to google shit you moose fucker

>Elects feminist government
>Gets raped by desert raiders
No one asked your opinion.

Attached: dreamtime.jpg (363x402, 73K)

Espert and Bolsonaro will clean south america of leftists, communists, degenerates and niggers.

Attached: jose_luis_espert..jpg (598x337, 38K)

and send them all north.

Mexico

Attached: Not Comped.png (125x125, 3K)

We can only hope brother,we can only hope...

>>>
liberals love chinks.
Hoping a One Nation/Nationals union can bring about some policy change re immigration even if they don't win.
I like the way Pauline has been playing the game lately

I want all swedes to get skinned alive. Hope binland invades and conquers you faggots

Seems like a good bet. I'd like to say Canada, but I can't. They've internalized it too much, things are gonna have to get a lot worse first. Those Aussies though, they won't put up with as much.

Why isn't there Orban?
Why is there Farage?

Katter rises

nope. We're due for extreme leftism for a bit.Sorry guys, we're gonna be out for four years.

It's Canada. We need a general very soon and I'll assist in getting out the message that Max is our final shot.

Attached: 1535162742482.jpg (640x480, 221K)

Our "conservatives" in power at the moment are labor-lite as it is and tougher on guns than the labor party.