LGBT in Brazil are going to get hunted down!

> Julio Ribeiro de Sousa Neto, 20, an engineering intern, and Brendo Martins de Lima, 20, a compliance agent, hug in central Sao Paulo. While walking along the city’s Avenida Paulista, they said, they were threatened by a man who yelled a homophobic slur at them and told them they would “die as soon as Bolsonaro becomes president.”

We are going to see a purge!

washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/more-than-fear-brazils-lgbt-community-dreads-looming-bolsonaro-presidency/2018/10/26/c9e7ac26-d890-11e8-a10f-b51546b10756_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.b6e0bbd67fbc

Attached: 6000.jpg (1010x849, 118K)

He's more right than even Trump! He's kicking out all Commies and gays!

He's what Trump would look like if the latter was completely unchained from having to be PC. He says what everyone is saying, kill the druglords, kill the druggies, kill the fags, democracy is a joke of a system, might makes right.

>exact same retohric from when Trump wa selected
they need a new tune

God I hope so.

RWDS ready to purge degenerates

BR BR BR BR BR

time to cut your hair and put your pants back on i guess

problem solved, you just have to stop larping and accept that chromosomes do matter

the entire transgender ideology is anti-human subversion promoted by the satanic establishment frankly

Based and christpilled

Oh man, can't wait to see

1488 HAIL BOLSONARO

LITERALMENTE TREMENDO.

They will just delegalize Gay marriage and shit

They wont kick out any LBGTQ Members
He was voted in because of antiCorruption
THIS will we his main stick

The vast majority of the LBGTs voted for Bolsonaro.

the only shit that gets me scared is the wave of homophobia coming from this election.

all the other shit everyone was screaming would happen with bolsonaro being elected is just fearmongering, but people being violent to gays is already happening and i fear it will get worse.

still, fuck PT, it was time for a change i guess.

>they will just delegalize gay marriage
never gonna happen fag

Can't wait to see the drop in Brazilian posters. They are worse than British. Almost as bad as G*rms.

im not going anywhere
t. brazilian poster living in hamburg

HUE

CIA nigger here. I'm coming for you

>Brazil’s LGBT community
>40% of the male population
I doubt they have anything to worry about

why would homophobia scare you, faggot?
Gays deserve nothing but death.

Attached: Screenshot_20180926-135015.jpg (1027x1201, 450K)

for doing what exactly? im here legally chump, im half br half german. two passports beeeaaaatch.

because i don't like violence, and i don't encourage violence. i don't like shoving a dick up my asshole but why does it matter if my neighbour is doing it?

homophobes are cucks

Maybe the faggots should stop being so gay.

Attached: a9c028755f60ae56eedc3f919f9080c9186167e7dd7caf239beee1d4a3ab5224.jpg (444x444, 81K)

How did he win?women were vehemently against him becoming the president.

gays undermine the nuclear family and by extension society as a whole.
They are sexually degenerate predators who propagate their mental illness through child molestation, you monkey brained protohuman.

Why the fuck would he target LGBTs instead of their fucking cartels and street criminals? He may not like them but he's not going to die on that hill.

Attached: tumblr_p1n46aznP61r6k7xuo1_1280.jpg (603x834, 101K)

THIS IS JUST LIKE WHAT HAPPENED WHEN BLONDALD BULIRMPF WAS ELECTED!!!!!!!!!

>Why the fuck would he target LGBTs instead of their fucking cartels and street criminals?
Where do you think all the money for politics comes from here in south america?

good

>Brazil saves the west

This timeline is ridiculous.

:D BOPE death squads patrolling universities when?

So you're saying he's beholden to cartels and will just enable them? Business as usual?

didn't know they had retard cucks on Croatia, i thought it was an american thing.

Good. It'll get rid of them faster than AIDS can

he wants to gas the cartels

That's what I thought too.

I'm so fed up with their claims, pretending to have "rights" because they plug their dicks in assholes, that I don't give a shit anymore. Plus only bragging homosexuals, the whining ones, will be harassed. Normal homosexuals, mixing in the average population and keeping quiet about what they do in their beds will mostly have no problems.

Attached: 1529354110745.jpg (1024x727, 189K)

My only contention is that when Bolsanaro start his plan for gay bashing all the faggots are going to exile here.

Fag diaspora out of Argentina!!!
REEEEEEE

Back in the 90s it was always the ''think about the children'' line that was used to demonize anything beyond the norm
Now it literally is ''think about the faggots''
I don't get how people are not blackpilled yet, i kinda hope muslims take over and destroy this corrupt degenerate culture

Yes, all the fucking politicians here at least have a side. Drugs here have made a fuckton of money. So much that even when the economic crisis was at his peak, we didn't got that fucked up because the black marcket had a lot of resources to back up the economy. Unless people get tired of cocaine, politicians are always gonna count on some druglord to pay for al the marketing in elections time.

That mean's they're just going to become someone else's problem

I disagree about gays being killed but the croat is correct. Gays as a whole undermine civilization and spread degeneracy and hedonism like no other group. The influence in politics and culture gays have is intolerable. The west allows them to proudly present their destructive lifestyle in public when it shouldn't. All public promotion of LGTBQ lifestyle needs to be outlawed and punished severely. Doesn't mean all gays should be killed but they can keep their faggotry within their own private spaces.

>we were just yelled at by a stranger!
>quick, lets get a web journalist to type up an article that feature us in a desperate dramatic embrace!

They said the same thing about Trump.

nobody should banned from promoting their lifestyles, you're sounding like a fucking commie dictator by spouting shit like this.

fags can promote their lifestyle if they want, just like you cant promote yours. stop being a faggot and leave faggots alone.

Because women are not relevant. Women shouldn't have the right to vote.

Attached: baste.png (793x765, 108K)

surabashi

Kill all faggots.

He is not fucking targeting LGBTBBQs, that's the left trying to demonize him. He is against those "minorities" pushing their retarded agenda which includes asking for more rights simply for liking to take a dick up the ass. He was also vehemently against a project the left was pushing a few years ago which was to show to little kids (as young as 4-5 years old) gay-promoting videos (called "Kit Gay" in Brazil).
Yes, he wants to genocide the criminals in Brazil.

BASED

>wants to genocide LGBT
>wants to genocide criminals
Who will be left in Brazil? Kek

Does this mean as a right wing scholar I will be able to get a job at Brazilian universities?

LGBT are just like Muslims - when they get the slightest bit of power they become tyrannical but when they’re powerless it’s ‘we be oppressed’

this asshole is being intetionally misleading. electioneering materials were aprehended, it was nothing related to ideological content.

they show up like liars and then they're suprised when they lose the election.

You joke, but the left in Brazil is legitimately supported by organized crime. Foro de São Paulo was funded by PT, the commie party, to spread communism through South America and they have connections to very large organized crime groups such as Primeiro Comando da Capital (PCC). Investigation led to believe that the man who tried to assassinate Bolsonaro (who is affiliated to PSOL, another commie party, that supports PT) was ordered by PCC.
Bolsonaro won't hunt down LGBTBBQs unfortunately, but he will kill a large part of the left simply by going after organized crime.

I gotta say, I LOVE the homophobia coming from this election. I hope the anti-gay violence continues. Why do you choose to be such a tremendous faggot, day in and day out? There are options, you know.