Synagogue Shooting and MAGA Bomber False Flags

youtube.com/watch?v=o5Al_a1e_cE

HOOOOOLLLLLYYY

FUUUUUCKKKKKKKK

SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE

Attached: UPDATED INFOGRAPHIC.jpg (4224x2158, 1.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

jubileecenterbroward.org/
freerepublic.com/focus/news/3700112/posts?page=138
forgotten-ny.com/2006/04/sheepshead-bay-brooklyn/
holybooks.com/sacred-magic-abramelin-mage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: BidenBerkunSchwartz.jpg (600x400, 55K)

Attached: berkun_schwartz.jpg (640x360, 31K)

Attached: berkun.png (329x434, 92K)

Attached: amalekite spiritual warfare.jpg (1920x1080, 863K)

THE PLOT THICKENS

Attached: james_medina.jpg (652x367, 27K)

This was probably made up by IDF to make people look like fkin fruitcakes

Look familiar?

Attached: medina_fake_bomb.png (316x407, 210K)

what a tweest

Attached: berkun_extremism.jpg (556x720, 88K)

updated infographic

Attached: UPDATED INFOGRAPHIC JEWS BTFO.jpg (4224x3176, 2.91M)

THIS. Noticed and thought the exact same thing.

You know, there are only so many games, so many tricks, and the ones I had no idea existed years ago, these days I notice more easily. The problem for them is, they're only repeating the same tricks, and making it more and more obvious.

is this pic supposed to tell me something?

jews did the synagogue shooting and the MAGA bomber

◄ John 8:47 ►

Whoever belongs to God hears what God says.
The reason you do not hear is that you do not
belong to God."

HERE'S WHERE IT GETS VERY INTERESTING...

...AT 2020 SCOTT STREET

Attached: medina_jubilee.png (621x800, 423K)

Who are you trying to convince?

Me, or yourself?

1) attempted to appeal to evangelicals (pre/mid/post trib rapture)
2) mentioning of Amalek, knowing that many users know of the Jewish belief that Germany is or is a part of Amalek
3) Tree of Life - obvious stupidity in relation to placenta then somehow related to an astrological event from last year. Anyone that knows anything about Jewish mysticism (kabbalah) knows what the tree of life is

Attached: antilogos.jpg (260x194, 10K)

the question you should be asking
yourself before satan shows up on
earth is, why am i fighting myself.

False flags Florida

>1) attempted to appeal to evangelicals (pre/mid/post trib rapture)
It's strange the focus on Boomer aged/cultured individuals, it's like that's their main area of experience from personal life (some shills lead by ((Boomer)) interests).

>2) mentioning of Amalek, knowing that many users know of the Jewish belief that Germany is or is a part of Amalek
Heard this before, not sure what it matters since it's obvious to even the youngest indoctrinated goy that Jews hate the Germans.

>3) Tree of Life - obvious stupidity in relation to placenta then somehow related to an astrological event from last year. Anyone that knows anything about Jewish mysticism (kabbalah) knows what the tree of life is

Another subject that's what, Europagan related? Never understood the significance beyond it being as important to me as regular Astrology/"Mysticism" related information.

I guess if anything those def are subjects used to distract, but it's low quality bait

Attached: ED592732-7FA4-4B7F-9F08-24FEE86E0367.png (1057x1501, 1.91M)

>not sure what it matters
I meant this since it is being posted here where there is a sort of sympathy toward Germany
>Another subject that's what, Europagan related
Yes and no, it's Jewish mysticism that has also been modified into various European heathen traditions. Mostly modernity; 19th, 20th century.
Kabbalah is a pseudo-science that takes at least forty years to even begin practicing. One misstep would end in disaster for your life. Working up the sefirot for Ein Sof to reveal itself to you. Legend surrounding Kabbalists of the middle ages say that the true reason of Kabbalah is to find the true name of God; concealed behind the Tetragrammaton or Yahweh. Some have said the entire Torah from beginning to end is the full name of God. They say that the very name of God inspires creation.
In Kabbalistic ritual occultism (also referred to as Solomonic sorcery), the names of God and of archangels are used to control spirits. Some believe that if the true name of God were revealed, speaking His name backward could "undue creation."
Idk, it's an ancient Hebrew paganism.

Attached: file.png (708x1002, 697K)

Attached: gab block.png (897x578, 148K)

jubileecenterbroward.org/
>“The Jubilee Center* takes its name from the Biblical Year of Jubilee in Leviticus - the great year of social justice.

coincidence goy

The infographic is just a random collection of shit. If you have a point, make it.

Man I had serious doubts about the Pburgh shit being FF but this is a bad sign

a bad sign indeed

>when you rant and rave about wanting to kill people but when someone actually does it, it's a "false flag"

T O P K E K

this

take your pills you retarded boomer you're babbling again

Attached: antipsychotics-bottles-600.jpg (600x405, 175K)

show your flags

You guys got any pictures of this guy besides this one?

Attached: bowers.jpg (270x324, 12K)

How about a Facebook page?
High school attended?
Job?

I can't find anything.

They likely have the (((chosen flag))).

Attached: jew antisemite.jpg (672x442, 62K)

Did you see ?
It says all the mortgages in Sandy Hook were paid off on the same Christmas day.
Can we find anything like that here?
Neighboring buildings?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1300x908, 81K)

Never mind. It's debunked. See if interested.

ur mum is fat and ugly and stupid can I knock her out????????

Saved and checked. Its clear that the synagogue shooter was a distraction from the magabomber flop, now we know the connection. The magabomber is the weak link though as this was the distraction.

Found some info on the #magabomber but don't know how reliable it is, more fact checking needs to be done. I think there may be some jews in the woodpile. His mother is *Madeline Giardiello and was born in sheepshead bay, Brooklyn ny*. and *has a relative who lives in boca raton fl.* per this source freerepublic.com/focus/news/3700112/posts?page=138
Sheepshead bay supposedly is the site of the only memorial park in NYC remembering the Holocaust
forgotten-ny.com/2006/04/sheepshead-bay-brooklyn/

Practical methodologies are outlined in the story of Abramelin. The biggest upshot there is demanding a pure spirit, such that the demonic forces evoked cannot leverage weaknesses of their caller and assume control in the world they were summoned to (ours).

holybooks.com/sacred-magic-abramelin-mage/

I grew up in a sect that practiced Solomonic sorcery.
>utilizing so-called lesser key of Solomon
They will pretend, for a while, that you have authority over them until God allows you to be delivered over to them.

Attached: crisis.jpg (391x252, 54K)

Attached: crisis2.jpg (316x253, 37K)

Attached: crisis3.jpg (246x252, 34K)

Rundown please? I’m not autistic or psy op’d by this latest incarnation of Jewish trickery so I haven’t been paying much attn to it. Thanks user

Attached: crisis4.jpg (208x256, 28K)

nose and eyes and ears look different

who the fuck is this dude?