Can Bong bros tell me about Yorkshire...

Can Bong bros tell me about Yorkshire? Every Brit I've ever worked with has hated Yorkshire and generally been contemptuous of the people. And every Brit personality or comedian has a bit about what a shithole it is. Is it that bad? Is it like Detroit for us?

Attached: york.jpg (710x480, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jY4tD2Hbg_A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Middle class brits and comedians hate it because they see it as old and backward.

Tbh the cities are shit and filled with muslims, but outside it is whiter and very slightly more right wing than the rest of the country, but nothing to be impressed by

What the other Bong says.
Also, Yorkshiremen are like vegans, they sure like to tell you about it. Often.

This should tell you everything you need to know.
youtu.be/jY4tD2Hbg_A

>Every Brit I've ever worked with has hated Yorkshire and generally been contemptuous of the people

The fuck are you going on about? Outside of the Paki ghettos Yorkshire is widely considered one of the nicest parts of the UK, especially York, Harrogate and Knaresborough, the Moors, Dales etc. The Yorkshire accent (think Game of Thrones) is statistically proven to be the most trustworthy and liked accent in the country, even more than received pronunciation. Bradford, Wakefield and Huddersfield are no more Yorkshire than Karachi is.

t. southerner

I'm just recalling what I've heard from the Brits I've known. I've worked with a half a dozen Brits but keep in mind they were all from London.

>I've worked with a half a dozen Brits but keep in mind they were all from London.

Virtually no Londoners have actually been to Yorkshire, and if they have it's been a train transfer at Doncaster.

Yorkshire is the nicest part of the UK, friendly people that still talk to each other, cities that feel like big towns, beautiful nature. It's just a terrible shame that there are Muslim ghettoes in the cities full of child rapists

Attached: 1540679054581.png (1022x851, 452K)

Why are Harry and Paul so based, bros?

Yorkshire is really, REALLY hit and miss.

On the one hand, it has some of the most beautiful countryside and villages in the UK, but on the other it is notorious for its destructive paki population in the urban areas and being basically the grooming gang capital of England.

Lol you obviously have never seen pictures of Detroit.
t. Detroiter

Yorkshire Bros OK but West Country master race

Never listen to a Londoner. Many places in Yorkshire are among the most beautiful in England

Shhh-ut up...

Attached: 34503945092341.jpg (590x420, 77K)

very misleading post. both regions you mention are gay bathhouses full of queers and as-yet-outed-soon-to-be queers.
i imagine you're a born and bred bathhouse buntyman.

Our cities are for the most part demographically awful but places like York are beautiful--even Leeds has a charm to it. As for the rest of the county, it's very nice and the people here are proud of that. They're proud of it to an American degree, they're always going on about Yorkshire this and Yorkshire that which is I imagine why the rest of the English probably like to shit on us. However, I haven't met many of these folks who outright dislike Yorkshire, I've mostly heard positive stuff, mainly about our countryside--the Moors, the Dales, etc.

Knaresborough is beautiful I had a girlfriend who used to live there.

Attached: knaresborough.jpg (768x403, 113K)

>but keep in mind they were all from London
Everything makes so much sense now. There's a 50/50 chance that Londoners are full of shit; they're either lefty urbanite scum or they're escapees who fucking hated London for what it is.

I remember going to York on a school trip and it was very beautiful and traditional. I don't know what you're talking about, OP.

Attached: York_Minster_from_M&S.jpg (2048x1536, 863K)

yorkshire is beautiful
t. londoner

Yorkshiremen are peculiar because they’re incredibly direct compared to other Englishmen and are keenly aware of that, often playing it up to troll the outsiders.

Pfff shuddup faggot. Cotswolds is like 95% white. I've only ever seen like 5 Nogs in my life, not counting the times I've been into towns and cities

This I went to Cotswolds for a whole week and was shocked that I only saw 2 black people and they were adopted kids lol