Why did they fuck it all up

Were a week away from midterms and weve got chief bombawatha and the shabbos shooter they literally just fucked the chance of Republicans winning the midterms and anything else for the next 50 years what the fuck why did boomers do this to us

Attached: ff7_ap18300670422582.jpg (960x640, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blexit.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>gain massive amount of support through hate tactics
>get mad when the autistic whities do what they do best
You know what they say. You cant have your cock and eat it too.

They were doing fine shitposting for the last 2 years, but suddenly they decided with only a week before a pivotal election, that they couldn't bear the stress of imminent vicrory...

They had to take action. They were just trying to prevent the civil war! If the left lost seats during the midterms they would go insane and start coming after us!

Stop blackpilling. Prediction markets have actually had Democrat odds drop slightly consistently.

And still, lets see what surprises Trump has next week. Highly unlikely there isn't at least a couple of tricks up their sleeves

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 23.19.49.png (1386x1026, 139K)

No they didn’t. They didn’t sway a single vote. Republicans will hold both the house and the senate.

But nice try anyway concern troll.

Old news

Trump was watching the fuckin world series today lol I think hes thrown In the towel hes prob gonna finish out the next 2 years and then retire from politics hes already accomplished more than anyone thought he would

Sauce? I'm not denying

honestly if anything I think that this will help, since liberals are going to try to equate these bombers and the shooter to Republicans. There are still some sensible people, and they'll get mad at that and vote red.

Yes, the timing really makes you think, doesn't it?

Attached: HOW TO SPOT A FALSE FLAG.jpg (376x351, 30K)

I disagree. The mad bomber was bad for the republicans, because the crazy asshole's van looked like a rolling trump ad.

But then the shooter changed that. Not only did he knock the bombing story off the headlines, the fact that he did it (in part) because he hated trump means that the left is having an uphill climb blaming trump. They're still trying to do it, but their arguments sound hollow.

So it's really a push. And since the shooting is worse, if anything it helps the republicans more.

That they know Trump is part of the cabal and the only answer are 2nd amendment solutions?

Shooter is anti Trump and anti Jew. Trump is pro Trump and Pro Jew. This makes his position stronger because he can come out swinging against the Media’s anti Trump rhetoric that inspired some of the shooter’s beliefs.

Source: Common sense.

>they literally just fucked the chance of Republicans winning the midterms and anything else for the next 50 years

When I heard Micheal Savage say this I knew is was all a scam.

It's all fake.

Red wave cannot be stopped.

Maybe ease up on the hyperbole Moishe.

Republicans will never win office again.

Attached: 1539834156702s.jpg (118x125, 2K)

You mean dont treat trump like he wanted Obama?

I can't help it the whole scenario makes me emotional lol I'm way more invested into politics than I ever wanted to be right now idk how I feel about it

Why the meme flag npc?

>news coverage
>the initial coverage 30 seconds after the event wasnt %100 accurate
>"political agenda"
Jfc. This can be applied to any incident. How do people like you get to be so fucking retarded? Can you really not see that?

Why the dick in your mouth faggot?

Cause horse dick tastes like grass.

Don't despair. Go vote. Just think of the salt after Republicans still win. Liberal tears will flow like Niagara. It shall be glorious. Maybe some liberals will even more away. Show some heart user, it's not over.

Rephrase the question please.
Or,
Partisans always make excuses for their side. Trump and Obama are nowhere near as different as you think, regardless of their platforms. Welcome to politics.

Our only policy is dead Jews.

Attached: Robert_Bowers_is_24.png (549x692, 669K)

Oh i think its my side your side in rhetoric, different in policy and result rate

You're delusional.

I be damn

It will be a fun midterm. Do you think any Democucks will move to Africa if the Republicans win more control?

Hmmm. Makes you wonder.

Red Wave still gaining momentum. Dont forget about the #walkaway movement that is happening in D.C. right now

Attached: amalekite spiritual warfare.jpg (1920x1080, 863K)

Describe the person this would dissuade from voting R.

At this point, it isn't about causing R or D to switch. It's about turnout. Republicans were already at about 100% in terms of turnout; but the big question is (and always is) democrat turnout. These events, if they cause more D turnout, might turn the results.

>fuck it all up
>boomers
its just what they do user, its all they know

gen x aren't boomers you moron

I think we dodged a bullet with the synagogue shooting. The shooter was so anti jew he hated Trump, the mainstream media has to mention that if they want to report on it. If they play the jew victim card they can't play the "Trump inspired" violence card. I think they'll have to dial pack the reporting on the shooting or expose the dissonance (which hasn't stopped them before, but some will prove us right either way). In a few days they'll switch back the the false flag bomber because that narrative fits what they want better, but everything was so poorly executed that even normies on facebook are talking about false flags.

>imagine holding political views so tenuous that you change your vote based on the last emotion the TV told you to feel
Democracy was a mistake

Attached: sam hude nipton.png (1080x622, 996K)

Even still hardcore Republicans will still vote Red, Demented Democrats will vote for their queer lovers and a handful of NPC, fence sitting cunts will decide the election and both parties spend close to 163,00 dollars each trying to persuade those wind sock cucks. A power they have no clue about.

blexit.com/

This. How is this place so damn reactionary. Christ, you're like shitlibs with how reactionary you are.

His World Series tweet got more likes than his tweet about the 11 gorillion Jews

Won't matter, repubs are going to clean up.

someone else will vote for your interests because you are mentally incapable of it you should thank these people for letting the Democrats win brainlet

Haha eat shit tramptard kike boomer.

>fine shitposting
>last two years

Please go back to plebit and stay there, fucking cancer.