Who is moving to Brazil?

If you move to Brazil, you can live very wealthily. Just bring a lot of money, because it goes a lot further in Brazil. Also, you can join many Nazis parties, and walk around with a Swastika on your arm and it’s completely acceptable. It’s going to be like 1930’s Germany in there. Hurry up you cucks, move there!! ... go on, what are you playing at, go now!!

Attached: FD7AF19D-9185-48FC-9AF8-8ABE6C8F87B1.jpg (274x184, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PelissariEliane/status/1056684196985532417
jornaldesantacatarina.clicrbs.com.br/sc/geral/noticia/2014/12/saiba-quem-e-o-dono-da-piscina-com-a-suastica-no-fundo-em-pomerode-4661115.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

only if I can get a big bunda amazonian gf

Attached: 1540537943582.jpg (654x960, 33K)

Is this where the fourth Reich is starting

Oooh... about that. Those are the niggers of Brazil. You’re not allowed to have one, but you can hire them as maids and have sex with them

I can live wealthily anywhere in the world if I just bring a lot of money

But Brazil is the best country in the world to have a lot of wealth in, because the rich don’t have to follow laws

a rich man anywhere in the world can dick a 9 yr old with impunity

It is expensive as fuck and everybody is retarded. You are mentally ill.

>You’re not allowed to have one, but you can hire them as maids and have sex with them
uhhh lol ok

Brazil will be our ethnostate.

>mutt international nationalism intensifies

>Implying I want to live around a bunch of Meds and 56% trash.

Brazil is the next Nazi country. You have to move their until they liberate all the Jewish run countries

>brazilian nazis
>non-brazilians should move here
Hmmm

>please come to brazil: the post

Brazil is going to be a paradise. All white areas, filled with Nazis and Europeans

Works for me

can they cook?

Attached: 1540516559581.jpg (800x800, 129K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 4.43.17 PM.png (688x214, 88K)

If I can pick up anti-commie twitter thots then I'll move tomorrow twitter.com/PelissariEliane/status/1056684196985532417

Thats from argentina dumbass.

Pic not 100% related

It's Brazil
jornaldesantacatarina.clicrbs.com.br/sc/geral/noticia/2014/12/saiba-quem-e-o-dono-da-piscina-com-a-suastica-no-fundo-em-pomerode-4661115.html

Dat Brazil dawg

America first

Hold up.

What are brazil's tax laws like?
How hard is it to learn portuguese? For reference I speak english, afrikaans, and french.

Attached: H O P P E.png (853x1025, 134K)

Brazilian Portuguese and Spanish are similar enough to be mutually intelligible. If you learned French you can learn it.

Attached: 1540468907540.jpg (766x1024, 221K)

I'm moving to rural santa catarina within the week

no I'm not going to learn that stupid ass language, it sounds like a deaf person trying to pick up a hooker

I have a feeling they'll be learning english ;)

sounds lit

more

How much money do I need?

Could get about $200k if I cashed out my 401k and maybe $2k/month if I kept my house in the states and rented it out for income, would that let me live like a king?

rural santa catarina speaks german

>be me, american
>considered 6/10
>move to "floripa", hueland
>bang bitches left and right
>considered 9/10 now
feelsgoodman

Sounds good to me.

Attached: 1539208288584.jpg (520x520, 57K)

you will be more useful fighting leftism in your own country

thats good, german is very nice

Dope.

Brazillian anons - I'm looking for some info on if you lot have a tex exemption on foreign sourced income. For example a lot of Zimbabweans in my home country(South Africa) come to work in SA and send remittance back to their families, which isn't taxed in zimbabwe.

Seeing as a lot of brazillians work in Mexico and the US, do they have something similar? I'm an independent software developer and all of my companies are in the Seychelles for the same reason, so a move to brazil could probably save me a shit ton in tax.

does anyone in brazil speak dutch or french as their ancestral language? I know there's like that one village that's made up of confederates that speak english too.

You don't even have to be rich to do it in Brazil!

I hate Brazilians but at this point I am contemplating moving there because the rest of the world is so fucked. 100% honest.

Attached: 1487300354259.png (250x418, 121K)

I'm with you user. Have about 120k liquid and another 200k in assets I could free up pretty quick. Brazil sounds pretty comfy right now. Combined I think we could buy a city on the coast down there.

Uhhhrrgg fuaarrrkk

Attached: 1540770333100.webm (338x338, 574K)

>four crosses
>avoiding the trips of Satan

Skyhigh taxes, I'm living a Libertarian nightmare.
But Portuguese should be quite easy to learn. There is a fraction of dumb ignorant smartasses that will judge you for your accent, though. You might not even stumble upon one, so be welcome!

>Skyhigh taxes, I'm living a Libertarian nightmare.
Damn. that's a shame
Any chance bolsonaro will do anything about that?

Only asking because I HAVE to leave the states in two years and need to get somewhere else in the world where I can run my business. I'm on a student visa here

BRRRRRRRPPPPP

That must be one salty bitter soup

Why do I get the feeling that's not milk.

Yes, he intends to cut down stupid laws like Rouanet ( funding ARTISTS ) and close up ministries. That will, as a consequence, turn down taxes a lot.

I live in Florida and I have honestly thought about it, it may be a model of what we do not want the USA to become, but it is also an older-minded and less kiked out society. Maybe I'll visit around the border with Paraguay.

Brazilbros ITT: Congratulations and hopefully the good kind of Americans will visit your country more!

i have meet people who told me to move to brazil they are all grossly black or brown