American racism is laughable

youtube.com/watch?v=J9YsvUrEpRs

America is the only nation in the world where every single move, statement and action by any individual or group is/are filtered through racism lenses like a fucking high sensitivity spectrometer to zero-in on why something completely innocuous can somehow appear racist. Bravo America, you're beating regular people with the Racist Baton until they either submit or lash out.

Attached: blackface.png (1245x657, 1.33M)

Can i get quick condensed rundown.

Tell that to Michael Jackson and his whiteface

roastie got roasted

/thread

No other English speaking country gives a fuck about blackface.

It's a form of control. Call someone a racist & you ruin their lives. Lefties do it.

Cucked cunt sold us out (and her soul) for bigger job. She got what all traitors get.
Plus $70 mil.

basic commi tactic

Attached: 1491004461206.jpg (599x578, 83K)

is it racist in America to dress up as a black person that you admire for halloween?

>Can i get quick condensed rundown
sure
Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.
you don't /thread your own post roo-fucking faggot-cunt

Attached: jew_are_behind.jpg (600x600, 86K)

>Bravo America, you're beating regular people with the Racist Baton until they either submit or lash out.
Why contain it? Let it spill over into the schools, and churches, let the sexy Pocahontas, and geisha costumes pile up in the streets. In the end they'll beg us to save them.

t thanks

I'm still holding vigil that one day the Wayans Brothers might apologize

Is there anyone worse than hearing that nigger faggot and that other non nigger faggot speak about anything and being outraged?

Yeah.

Make everyone fear the word, and treat every white as a secret Nazi. Then suddenly you have an avalanche of power you can throw on anyone.

the amount of concern on his face and how serious they are taking this.
holy fuck it's like she committed a murder

P-PLEASE LET ME HAVE MY JOB BACK FOX!

Attached: 1454698037808.jpg (634x753, 110K)

canada too, and the uk, sweden, germany
i mean dude, you live in canada, you know this
we are just as bad if not worse

>black person
>admire
Pick on and only one.

Until people stop giving a fuck we are all fucked.

Attached: 1511647854856.png (911x891, 43K)

time to stop apologizing for literally everything
apparently that's what the left wants, stop apologizing for ANYTHING

never apologizing again

>the left eats itself
no shit, isn't it wonderful
i want to unironically watch it burn quicker than this too

>every white as a secret Nazi
I make it no secret I'm a NAZI, I stopped giving a fuck years ago

Attached: jew_checked.png (796x512, 170K)

She fell down the well huh. Used to be on Fox, then she jumped to the other side on MSNBC until she got kicked. What will she do now I wonder.

The problem with Megyn Kelly is that she's a task-master, her show is a lot of work, and NBC workers are lazy and don't want to work so hard on a show for a woman they hate.

NBC wanted to fire her, and this was good enough a reason for them, even though it makes no sense and is unfair.

She and Keith Olberman should start a sitcom together.

Yeah they make being a Nazi preferable to submitting.

I fantasize about a time machine and getting my hands on him
I hate him most of all

Attached: 1540759405344s.jpg (250x166, 5K)

SIGNAL HARDER CUNT. It won't help. After losing your career and then your shittier career, you would think even a roastie would figure it out.

Attached: 4kdngoi0fj356.jpg (711x406, 44K)

She apologized to libtards unnecessarily which always leads to career destruction

First line gets me now

We have some pretty extreme racial tensions in the United States. A lot of people don't know this, but we actually had a full-blown Civil War during the mid 18th century that resulted in a death toll far higher than any other war in which we've participated, including WWII. The primary issue that lead to the Civil War was the Rights of individual States to do as they wished without molestation by the Federal (U.S.) Government. As you may have guessed, the primary right that certain States desired was the right own slaves. This was because slave labor was a major backbone to their economy. The slave owning states lost the war, and ever since then, the abolitionists and their descendants have furiously defended the interests of former slaves. As you noted, it's descended to the depths of absurdity, and one is forced to wonder if these leftist P.C. police are actually trying to convince themselves that they are not what they most despise: racist.

And we know why that is, now don't we?

Attached: a02.png (480x264, 176K)

It wasn't about slaves.

The USA and Europe are entering an era where the working white male will lose his feeling of being invulnerable when it comes to race. The Jew Masters don’t yet know how to handle it. They are scared.

Yeah, since generally libs made up their mind about their targets long before said targeted slighted them in some way. They're just waiting to pounce, so apologizing to them does absolutely nothing to assuage their anger, and if anything, humiliates the target.

hitler.2.0 incoming

Attached: Untitled.png (972x783, 215K)

Then what was it about?

Kek

But hillary did blackface and no one cared.

This is pretty avantgarde.

>lash out
plz do

Land of the free, user.

>t hillary did blackface and no one cared.
No one actually care now either, it's jewish political theater , the kikes are going all out because they are afraid . They pushed to hard to fast.

Attached: kikes_kicked_out.jpg (485x4520, 452K)

This is a fair summary of the situation

Attached: IMG-20181028-WA0003.jpg (576x1024, 41K)

Attached: 1516378623713.png (461x348, 38K)