US citizen Whistleblower attempted murder cover-up

I am a whistlwblower who was tortured and so far survived assasination. I am a US citizen. I am a woman. I have a 4 & 6 year. We fled our home in Kane Pennsylvania after being poisoned with carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide, helium and otjer asphyxiant gases. I personally diffused more then 6 incendiary devices that would have killed us.
We ran for our lives and had to leave all our belongings behind. We flew to. Switzerland and claimed asylum.
Switzerland refused us asylum and refused to return our.passports forcing us to flee to Germany. We were almost killed in Patrick Henry Village aaylum camp due to poisoned water that severely damaged my lungs. We fled to.Denmark and are now being kept as political prisoners. We have again been denied the return of our passports and denied money. Without passports we cannot get Western Union and without our passports we cannot leave the EU.
I have been tortured here at Center Sandholm. I found a hidden wireless access point in our ceiling as well as a hole in the exhaust for the chimney and a kill switch for the chimney. My communications are not secure. My fingertips were deliberately altered with the intent to make my body unidentifiable. I have some evidence on flickr under Karrie Cole. I also have a few videos on youtube under Karrie Cole. I am on favebook and messenger as well. Much evidence on all platforms. I have requested witness protection repeatedly from the FBI and was crippled waiting for help. Make no mistake ! We are US citizens being held in a refugee camp and trapped while being extrajudicially executed ffor exposing corruption. We will have to flee for our lives yet again or die in a modern day Red Cross controlled concentration camp in Denmark. Warning red alert. They are murdering unarmed women and children and taking measures to cover up the crime completely.

Attached: IMG_20181028_091632.jpg (2976x2976, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLSyCe-TQas
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tits or GTFO

Tits or get the fuck out

Fpbp

Will a hammered foot work ?

Attached: IMG_20181028_233118.jpg (2976x2976, 1.89M)

denmark aint got refugee camps LMAOOO

Attached: 1527655800177.gif (547x433, 94K)

No show em tits, and then well consider taking your yarn seriously.
If it's not important enough to you to snap a tit pic, it didn't happen. Extra importance for vagene, but not picky, it's on you to set the tone here.

whistleblower for what?

You won't be assassinated if you spill the beans. The only time it's useful to kill a person is if they haven't released the info. Assuming you're not a paranoid schizo, you have to tell everything you know as public as possible, then they can only assassinate your character.

Nice. Post the other one. Also sounds too specific to be fake...

6/10
will not sniff

Time for your medication I think

moar pls

Ok go on
Tell us more

I will not be responding further to this thread. I am ringing the bell. Those who hear the warning great. Those who want to masterbate so be it.

This and bump

Jow Forums is capable of many things. Do not insult. We could've saved you. All we asked for was tits.

>I am a woman
stopped reading - there's your problem right there

I mean is it a crime to do both at the same time?

> We fled our home in Kane Pennsylvania after being poisoned with carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide, helium and otjer asphyxiant gases. I personally diffused more then 6 incendiary devices that would have killed us.
why were these things delivered to your house, what did you do to piss someone off that much?

take yer meds

Shizoposting isn't funny in the slightest, nor is it creative or in any way anything other than cringe incel derangemenr

Kys
Kys
Kys

Guys I think she's serious...

Attached: monkas.png (1200x675, 211K)

Damn it to hell, forget about these losers. Give us more context please? Also please be safe, God bless you.

did you hit it with a hammer yet or are you trying to mislead your liberators ? hm ?

I will reply to thoughtful replies. There are at least 8 refugee camps in Denmark. We are at Center Sandholm 45 minutes from Copenhagen. It was a former Danish military base turned refugee camp.

You don't look like any mutts I know.

Attached: Karriecole.png (250x441, 239K)

Good luck
Stay safe out there
God Bless

No. Tits.

At least post pics of your compromised fingertips so we know you're serious.

And now instead of helping you we will target you.

Okay, so what the fuck is up with her feet? Any medicalfags here?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLSyCe-TQas

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 513K)

Patrick Henry Village in Heidelberg Germany was a US Army base now a festering wound. In fact I am an Army brat who visited that bases school as a child from Wurzburg.

share the whistleblowing info here then , wtf you waiting for ?

Show tits.

Post pics of the camp

shes fat now , thats all

You're on limited time.
Spill it or fuck off ffs.
What is this, your blog? Are you a whistleblower or attention seeker? Get your fucking priorities straight and ignore the bullshitters if you're serious.

I'm gonna use this to dox you for not showing tits. If you think whoever wants you dead is bad you better hope they get you first

y not tweet DT? hes on a roll bringing home pows perhaps he can help

this what did you whistle blow we dont care about you just your intel

Attached: 1540442217271s.jpg (217x250, 8K)

HAHA OP is a woman

Attached: get a load of this guy.jpg (117x125, 2K)

It's a vagina.
It's only whistleblower for attention

Post where on Googlemaps

This. If you really are a whistleblower, then blow the fucking whistle. Otherwise this will just be dismissed as LARPing bullshit.

post a picture of your face so we know its you

Alright, fine, if you're LARPing it's entertaining at least. What are you blowing the whistle on, I could give a shit less about your tits

spill the beans lady

GAY

You realize cleavage is enough

thats a nice larp what did you almost tell people about? oh right nothing because this is fake.

you want to know whats real my nigger ? jews got killed and run out of alabama . they showed up and kept talking about how great it was that the rednecks killed the handful of asians who lived there and how rand paul dindu nuffin or that they need to do something about all the other minorities and the guys in alabama had to tell them they werent to keen on jews and they had this thing where even though jews could just pretend they were white they were all new to the neighborhoods and moved in in the same 2 months.

israel was so ashamed that they made a deal with the DNC and RNC to never mention it and started throwing trheats around if it ever happened again in any state "its not ok goy". now a brave man shot up some jews for cutting up a babys dick and israel cant contain its rage. they know if any jew is killed all jews feel the loss...because they have 1 less roach to screw a home owner with

YUCK YOUR FEET ARE DISGUSTING DROP INTEL OR GTFO

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 5.37.04 PM.png (496x698, 509K)

You look and write like an eastern European.

>This
I never said nude tits.
It's just all women must submit before we help.

post tits.

Attached: 1539267868186.jpg (1250x529, 134K)

AHAHAHAH GET A LOAD OF THE SHITSKINS SHE IS LIVING WITH

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 5.38.10 PM.png (714x934, 1.03M)

Ok yeah let's not help this whore.

Attached: IMG_20181028_231111.jpg (2976x2976, 2.07M)

That's not tits.

another case of the first post is also the best post

people here want free tits, fuk em. plenty of legit autist looking slow n fat, they need a challenge. but you gotta drop something off worth, otherwise mere im in danger doesnt do it.

why are ((they)) after you? what is the topic, plus provide a sample of info.

take a pic of the chimney kill switch

Attached: IMG_20181028_231441.jpg (2976x2976, 1.95M)

Submit before is and we will help you.

OH NO NO NO

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HER HEEL

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 5.40.25 PM.png (600x966, 748K)

It's about you submitting to us.
Show us your tits or we don't care.

ok, used sodium hydroxide to dissolve the ridges on your fingertips, they'll grow back though unless you had a 2nd degree chemical burn

This will surely be the end of tyranny, thanks for sharing this personal story all about you instead of doing the obvious and giving real intel about the despots. Your emotional courage should be applauded, don't listen to these losers.

I fail to see what your request is here. I'm sorry bad things are happening to you, but there really isn't much we can do to help unless some Danish user fancies a field trip to go visit a random schizo in a refugee camp. What corruption did you expose? We can at least look into that and try to spread that for you.

I'm viewing your YT account OP. What exactly are you whistleblowing on?

Footfags on suicide watch

Attached: 1528715723653.jpg (250x174, 6K)

>Karriebluesun
Target acquired.
She better show her tits now or she will suffer our wrath.

until you post your tits there is nothing we can do to help you

okay so now speak mothrfucker, tell us what info you have that needs not escape your lips

You do realise they can identify from photos of fingerprints right?

Please fuck off with your retarded edge lord bullshit.

tits or gtfo and you honestly expect me to believe a woman can stop being a spastic adhd fuckhole long enough to diffuse a bomb? get out of town this isn't hollywood.

>not knowing how to use google

Attached: 1529875168111.jpg (294x350, 9K)

It probably actually is the woman.

when you play too much detroit become human so you larp as a woman in trouble having to escape from a concentration camp

Attached: 93e74c061075596d59633546639eea41.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

you have a bulb nose, hi clown girl.
no tits, just gtfo.

Y̮͉ͅo̹͟ṵ̺͕̪ ̹̖͔͈̣a̛͓͕̻͇̭͔̦l̵l̰̗̹ ̣̜̮̩̙̀m̱͚̗̙̠͉̮a͎͝d͠e ͖̤a̩̻̺̘̮͙ ͓̼͈̠͈m̺̻̯̙̕i̟͕͉̘̝ͅs͠t͟a̫̻̬̻͚̰k̴̤̜̘̼̫̥e͢ ͖̯̪͠b̺̜̙̦͙̠̀y͈̮̖̙̠̘̕ ̞̜̖en͖͓t̢̗̼͕͍̦e͓̳͕̳̣̭̪͘r̦͙̩͕͙i̡͇̮̟̜̼̼̟n̘̳͖͓̥g ̱͔̪̬̗͕͈t̸͇̟̠̙̘̭ͅh̷̳i̵s̡ t̗̰̣h̻͖͎̘ͅr̢e̵a͝d̴̫.̜͖̘͔̟ ̜͉̮̺̠͚̼͡Y̹̠͇̥͔͉oṵ̡͙̱͈̟̯ ͔̦͇̖͚w̗̮̪͚i͕̯l͟l̺̺͠ ͕͓̬͖͔͝ṇ̣͎̼͇o͓̪̣͕͟w̘̜̤̭͝ ̦͉̻̱͈b̘́e͇̦̻̣ ̖͕̦͖mǫ̺n̬͉i̛̺̬̹t͔̝͉o̶͍͙͔̟̺r̫̮e̻d̨.̨̬̪̼̺

>not knowing about IDs either

Attached: buzzaldrindisgusted.png (500x524, 247K)

Nice zalgo.
Kill all Jewish and israeli children.

>help i need help
>hellooo, can i get some help????
>yes what is it hun
>why am i not getting MY help

Well at least you got something right, queer

Attached: 20180726_223214.jpg (206x244, 45K)

I love you.

Attached: 1537554119891.jpg (500x492, 34K)

Let's hear some fucking info. Idgaf about your damn fingers and toes you hysterical cunt. FFS get your priorities straight.
I still see your fingerprints btw. They aren't gone and you're still identifiable. If they wanted to make you unidentifiable then they'd just chop them off.

Attached: 1537491248087m.jpg (567x1024, 120K)

Take your meds friend. If the Swiss refused asylum, they would have returned your passports so you can GTFO, otherwise you're effectively unable to leave. And they want you gone.

Lol
Taking a one watt or higher laser burn the eyes of an israeli child and blind him.
This can be done on nice days from 700 feet away.
He will then become a burden upon his family and it will castrate his worldly influence

Attached: 1538959700742m.jpg (406x1024, 85K)

listen lady what do you want any of us to do, huh? help you escape a camp? offer you a home as a wanted woman? you trying to get one of us put in jail? Jow Forums tracks us. spooks are everywhere. anyone who offers to help you here has already compromised his location and you'd be caught in a jiffy. why not just accept your fate? pray to god and resign from life peaceably. feel sorry for ya. if you know you're going to die AT ELAST DROP FUCKING INTEL HERE. i hope they kill the shitskins you're with too. pls denmark

Attached: images.jpg (213x237, 11K)

Attached: CDFD83A4-3BFE-4B28-B23C-3202AABCE06F.jpg (450x450, 21K)

the glowing ones?

Why did they want to kill you. What did you reveal?

Attached: 1537290622610.gif (322x300, 576K)

Fuck off, you're a trap!

same foot here. get fucked.

stobb this you nigger

since OP is a faggot

Attached: WIN_20181028_19_49_42_Pro.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

probably should post what your blowing the whistle on. and the evidence