Do you lads think he’ll get re-elected in 2020?

Attached: CD392E1B-833D-454D-A373-BF8828299D4C.jpg (310x162, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0
usdebtclock.org
youtube.com/watch?v=xy07yHAgM4E
youtube.com/watch?v=DwXweiRjckI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

with the economy slowing down I doubt it

He won't live to 2020.

Build that wall! North and South.

>slowing down
>4+% gdp
Sir, I regret to inform you that you are undoubtedly a complete retard.

I assume he'll have a fat guy heart attack before then

Honestly I don't think so. The only reason he got elected in the first place was due to Hilary being worse. If the Dems get anyone that is remotely compitant they will win.

I think this time it might be a little iffy.
More democrats voting this time around for sure

Democrats dont have anybody that is remotely competent.

If they can keep Hilary on her feet, I am sure they can control his collateral.

Absolutely 100%. No chance he doesn't get re-elected.

Attached: 1538815940805.jpg (2560x1707, 1.19M)

cholesterol.

The Dems will have to seriously drop the ball in order for it to happen, which obviously isn't terribly unrealistic, especially considering the fact that there's gonna be like 20 major candidates throwing hot shit at one another. If identity politics are the major talking point again and the primaries are just them trying to outcuck each other, it'll be a really bad look

If he keeps up with his bending over to libcucks at every turn he then it'll be by a slim margin

That's a BIG if

Yes with ease.

Yes, bigger than Regan

Barring economic collapse or some sort of personal medical emergency, yes.
If the economy keeps growing at 3-5%, he'll probably win by even bigger margins than 2016.

Attached: koolaid.gif (220x253, 42K)

he's going to force all of you to take
the mark of the beast, the pope will
kill him though to make it seem like
he is your saviour. pope gets struck
by lightning in his head, wounded
gets back up healed and you all
wonder after him. that's when you
know satan is here, he'll kill the
queen of england too, to get her
soul so he can have better control
over all your minds.

borg queen = lilith, she controls
the hive.

Fuck yeah.

>compitant

Attached: judges.jpg (540x362, 46K)

Wow! You Smart. Gubamint school did good for you to.

It's all they have now.. they have doubled down on every talking point they have over and over. It's so salty to watch the complete melt down of the left as they double down over and over.

The Democrats will win a slim majority in 2018
But they will get cocky and run a loser like Booker or Biden in 2020
Establishment Republicans will also run Haley or another """conservative"""
Despite this, Trump will win again, and the Congress will swing right as well
After that the GOP is likely dead, but will be replaced by a successful Trumpian party

he's running unopposed

Orange Man Bad!

guaranteed. also, gop will keep both houses in 2018 because the country has realized dems are whiny faggots that don't deserve power

50/50

#CPL2020
BLUE WAVE BLUE WAVE
WAVE BLUE WAVE BLUE WAVE

He'll be re-elected with the largest vote any Presidents ever received.

Probably. The Democrats will not have a candidate that is more interesting than wet cardboard, and if the mid-terms now go well for the Ds then they will be complacent "oh we'll win anyway", just as in 2016

If he pleases Israel. Obama sucked too much Palestine cock. Dems were punished for it .. Trump placed in power. Israel decides who are president is.

not if the DHS has anything to say about it.

Attached: muhrssianhaxxors.png (714x658, 62K)

We need to talk about it after the midterms.

well there you go.

I think all the Trumpcucks here are going to be disappointed and start kvetching like kikes, mid terms won't be as big a blow out as they were hoping for

Yup. Anyone who's got even a remote issue with the system has seen now how their one vote can buttfuck the elites that profit from that system, and they'll either do it again, or for the first time. Either way, they know now how powerful a vote for Trump is in upending the complacent and comfortable and that pleases them. So, yes. Second term. Definitely.

he takes rosuvastatin

Not a chance. I voted for him and will again, but he's not going to get Reagan numbers. Unless something major happens he'll win, and I think he'll probably pick up 2-3 extra states, but there's no chance of him getting California or New York.

Unless they run Hillary again.

>If the Dems get anyone that is remotely compitant they will win

unlikely

Which accounts for his 'saggy' appearance. I can tell just by looking at someone if they are on statins.

Probably. The left has fucked up too many times recently for this not the be the case. Unless they do a swift about-face and somehow reel in those who walked away during Kav/Kaepernick/etc.

Kavanaugh really fucked Democrats. Well, more accurately they fucked themselves.
Their latent bias and how obvious of a smear campaign it was redpilled a lot of people. Just like the Clarence Thomas/Anita Hill trial. My family (that I keep in contact with) has been Blue for as long as I can remember and I watched them get redpilled hard by the Kavanaugh fiasco. I mean they'd usually just vote centrist/in their best interest, regardless of blue or red. But now they are pretty much all hardline Trumpers. About half of my extended family is legal Mexican immigrants, the caravan and push for "open borders" has really pissed them off.

It's been beautiful to watch them return to sanity after 0bama. They lapped that "Hope, Change" shit up, they're dreamers to a fault. I'll have to ask them their thoughts on the fake bomber situation next time I visit them.

Attached: It's okay if we make mistakes.jpg (1080x665, 73K)

>latent

Meant blatant. words r hard

Yeah they almost always win re-election

Super majority after 2018 midterm elections and re-elected President in 2020. What a time to be alive!

Yeah. I think he's also going to flip more states too. If the dems run an establishmentarian like Biden, he'll be as boring and uninspiring as Hillary. If they run a progressive then he'll look like radical and out of touch, so independents and moderates will obviously just vote to retain the incumbent President. I just really don't see a pathway to a democratic victory in 2020. But 2024 will probably be a tough year for republicans.

What

People grow out of Leftism at a higher rate than people grow out of conservatism. It is self-defeating, relying on Jews for constant doctrination. The future is fascist. And beyond fascism further the heart of Rome and God is attainable.

Yes.

They do, that's just not the type of person who wins the nomination.

Exactly. His term is thanks to people's dislike of Hilary. Might not be the same in the few coming months.

Trump won because he slew his foes despite everyone trying to take him down. He is a true king. You on the other hand are an NPC.

>info outside the CIA False Flags
Decompress and get comfy

Ingersoll Lockwood was an American Lawyer and Writer in the late 1800's.
MOST know him for his Adventures of BARON TRUMP, an Alice and wonderland style adventure with the main character sharing the name of the presidents boy among other similarities...
But His other works eerily predict the future times we Iive on today!
>1900, the last president is a tale of fallen America being gutted by commie bastards
>Laconics of Cult
A look into this mans deep occultic powers and memes!
WAS HE IMMORTAL!?!?
How did this man know these future events??? Did he divine them?? Or did he meet a time travelling Baron Trump???
>FIND OUT HERE

youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ

Enjoy

>bonus NPC video
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0

Have a comfy day..

would be kind of interesting to see what a collective suicide would look like.

Too early to tell. We'll have a better idea after the midterm election, as it will definitely impact the rest of his current term.

It also will depend on who he ends up running against. At this point, the only possible Dem candidate who could beat Trump is Biden.

The thing is, people by now have mostly made their mind up about Trump. They either hate him or they like him, and the only thing affecting his chances of success are what he is able to accomplish from here to the end of his first term.

Ask Rosenstein

They do. The problem is: He's a white male.

Trump is the master at bringing people down to his level.

the jews will win either way

Attached: jesus christ lads it fucking hurts.jpg (1024x407, 34K)

Martial Law?? False flag??

Didnt bolsonaro win?

Hillary is going to run again.

>Do you lads think he’ll get re-elected in 2020?
If the wall is being built, yes.

If the wall isn't being built, no.

No, it won’t even be close. The Dems do not have a single viable candidate. Will probably be a wider margin than Obama vs McCain

Attached: 77080D70-7DC4-4A55-B681-06958F5FC476.jpg (284x285, 30K)

Of course, the next person the Democrats put up against him will be a pedophile transvestite. Muh diversity.

Unless something major happens to stain his job performance (war, major economic collapse), OF COURSE he's going to get re-elected. It isn't even a good question at this point.

based beaner-bro...

Dog whistle for your kike 3 letter agencies, faggot?

Didn't most Americans disaprove of the legalization of gay marriage nation wide?? seems like the only left wingers are powerful {{{institutions}}} and not popular opinion of the people. We're wining the culture war

Digits confirm, I've also seen this tactic a couple of times in Uber last couple of days. They're getting desperate

I think there may be about a 75% chance of him getting reelected. Most modern Presidents that won the first time have been reelected.

Absolutely, he is a huge assest to the cabal and with populism as their greatest social control atm, they surely will not retire there pet instigator

Guaranteed

he will

The left is so unhinged, they're gonna run 37 people for the primaries

Easily
Hillary is running again.

this goy?

Attached: 1517434949776.jpg (1328x882, 173K)

>Hilary being worse.
Chance to win: 99%

Get the Colosseum ready.

Attached: Roman Trump.jpg (1750x2500, 331K)

meh probably not, unless he actually starts building the fucking wall. I live close to the border and i'm STILL waiting for it

Attached: 1537915678506.jpg (387x309, 12K)

Attached: sloppyjoe2.jpg (610x414, 77K)

>with the economy slowing
>slowing down
zero evidence, China will be crushed and capitulate, USA owns 21st Century.

I find your lack of faith disturbing, user.

Americans love to double down on their stupidity, so why not

In developed countries it shows strength when you admit that you are wrong, or that you have changed your mind

In muslim shitsholes and the US they're pissing their pants as the prospect of doing so

>he's not going to get Reagan numbers.
>because millennials are all retarded

But he will win anyway thanks to boomers who are the only people keeping this shithole rowing forward

Fuck millennial sponge should get a trophy for anything and 100K for dual degrees in Womyn's Studies and Social Justice sacks of shit.

Attached: fuckoffkids.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

I was thinking Biden, but he would be another one, yes

> Chekd

Honestly who else is there?

Attached: 1539982937528.webm (186x326, 275K)

Exactly. If Hillary and her campaign workers weren't completely retarded, she would have won easily. Trump just barely won. I hope he'll get reelected, but I doubt he'll get that lucky again.

Attached: 25346468678.jpg (620x435, 47K)

is it too soon to start preparing for his third term?

>usdebtclock.org
>"oh... Im contracting all these loans so Im very rich"

There is literally zero chance of that. Bet

You mean Creepy Joe?

youtube.com/watch?v=xy07yHAgM4E

youtube.com/watch?v=DwXweiRjckI

Attached: 17-joe-biden-mcconnell-nieces.w710.h473.2x.jpg (1420x946, 107K)

Attached: image.jpg (792x792, 181K)

leftypol LARPing with a Confederate meme flag. Nice try

Attached: 1537955329285.png (1100x900, 583K)

Yes

Attached: dead_pepe.jpg (388x392, 24K)

>I got hot sauce in my bag
>pokemon go to the polls

Attached: 1522194877164.png (553x514, 19K)

Landslide

Only if he condemns white people and enacts more anti-semitism laws.

Attached: based christians.webm (574x382, 1.24M)