Imperial Japan or current Japan

Imperial Japan or current Japan

which is better?
>inb4 both shit

I knew

Attached: Naval_ensign_of_the_Empire_of_Japan_svg.png (2000x1333, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cityheaven.net/fukuoka/A4001/A400102/imadoki_nurse/girlid-23471208/
youtube.com/watch?v=Kaz0S6uMdNY
youtube.com/watch?v=HzKeEbHGn4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go back to Korea loser, we all know youre gonna bitch about how much of a cuck you are

Edo period Japan is considered the last advanced civilization that was 100% solar powered.

BANZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIII

Tenno Heika BANZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Attached: iwojimaDM1409_468x388.jpg (468x388, 37K)

I do love this flag though.

Attached: rising_sun.jpg (1920x1080, 601K)

Neither. Imperial Japan was an authoritarian shithole while current Japan is a modern day shithole where every single soul is overworked to death.

Both of your assumptions are completely untrue.

Its not assumptions its the truth. Which part is a lie?

Japan is stil the imperial japan. Nothing really changed except for the 2 pikabooms.

better dead than red

Attached: 1539004451601.png (824x684, 350K)

cityheaven.net/fukuoka/A4001/A400102/imadoki_nurse/girlid-23471208/

Modern Japan

what?

Is this bitch special or something?

あほ でぶ はげ ざいにち

One of the greatest things about Japan is their recorded history (Im German so maybe its just my thing). You can research so much information on Japan it would take years to even scratch the surface.
I do not have links or infographics to validate my statement. And neither do you. And yet you think you are right.

Imperial japan had the best theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=Kaz0S6uMdNY

so i go with imperial

I dont think Im right, I know Im right.

In modern day Japan you can look forward to:
>No girls hence difficulty getting married or starting a family'
>Overtime with NO pay a common thing
>Recession thats not gonna slow down anytime soon

And Imperial Japan was pretty shit as well. You could get the death penalty or blackbagged by the kempetai for literal bullshit.

Hell people were more free during the Edo period than this.

>where every single soul is overworked to death.
that is your own post. I do not dispute that a 'salary man' can work himself to a grave, I dispute that that is not happening in every 1st world country.
>Overtime with NO pay a common thing
I worked in IT for 20 years and never received OT. I was compensated in other ways.
>Hell people were more free during the Edo period than this.
I said that here
I admire Japan. Why? Because they have survived occupation and yet still remain Japanese. I only wish the same for my people. So I will try and learn, weather I like them or hate them. The same goes for Afghanistan, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand. Hell, even N and S Korea.

Tfw out of all of those ざいにち is the worst.

Imperial Japan obviously
youtube.com/watch?v=HzKeEbHGn4s

Attached: 1525961038504.jpg (614x605, 63K)

>that is your own post. I do not dispute that a 'salary man' can work himself to a grave, I dispute that that is not happening in every 1st world country.

Well for started I GET PAID for overtime. In Japan, you rarely do and even if there is payment, youre shat on for taking it.

>I worked in IT for 20 years and never received OT. I was compensated in other ways.
Not everyone is in your situation dude. The slew of suicides in Japan clearly shows the decline.

>Because they have survived occupation and yet still remain Japanese.
Entirely separate topic. You asked whether Japan was better then or now and looking at the number as well as the social situation, its neither.

君のおちんちん大好き

Occupied Japan best Japan.