Why aren't there more conservative comedians?

why aren't there more conservative comedians?

Attached: MV5BMTQwNDgwODg3NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTY5OTM3MQ@@._V1_UY317_CR10,0,214,317_AL_[1].jpg (214x317, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NxeDKqbRre0
youtube.com/watch?v=hRklF2dIuBk
youtube.com/watch?v=LGXjBRDMghc
youtube.com/watch?v=Cv-qKwNz7Ug
nationalreview.com/
youtu.be/Mz0hRo-dkcI
youtu.be/RawUiup2zS0
youtu.be/H94CDxVVM0E
youtube.com/watch?v=CAyBN4iypAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope you aren't implying Burr is a conservative

Being funny is the hardest thing when totalitarian kikes run the entertainment industry.

>married a spook
>conservative

Attached: 1539035195522.jpg (638x501, 66K)

people who focus on politics in their comedy are boring

Mentally stable people aren't funny.

Because comedians are whimpering faggots who have the shamelessness and psychological brokenness to actually stand on a stage in front of drunk retards and LAP UP their PRAAIISE as they roll around in their own fecal pride, claiming it's the greatest high on Earth better than any drug.

Seinfeld said, other comedians say: The funniest people they know, that they've ever met, would never become comedians, because the funniest people are the smartest people, and smart people don't need to be fucking pigs to feel validated and hiiiiiighhh of their own pride, they use their superior comedy for the joy of their friends and family that deserve it, and also to get ahead in the world and persuade people, so that they can do great things in the world, instead of cumming on pictures of themselves and feeling worthless and suicidal when they can't get that level of "admiration" any more.

Got it? Don't ask your smarmy little faggot question again, you fucking loser.

He is such a flaming cuck spineless jew boy

he married a literal sheboon

because there's no place for conservatism in the entertainment industry

once you sell your soul you're on the shortest leash possible

>Who is Norm MacDonald

Because the liberal audience would mob& kill them
Self preservation

A man who is too scared to drive, full of himself, reads Tolstoy and thinks he's enlightened, writes a limp book and thinks he's Tolstoy (unironically claimed it was the greatest comedy novel ever written), a coward, a cuck for Netflix and "JASH," too scared to try and make an independent show on his own, needs a full production crew to make him feel special. Funny tho, and he rejects the conservative label (because he's scared to lose access to le Big Production Company to pamper his ass).

maybe you haven't heard him recently, but this guy is a full blown hollywood cuck now. also sports are FUCKING BORING, bill. I remember when his podcast used to be actually somewhat listenable.

Who do you think decides who gets to perform and who doesn't?
all the right wing comedians (Nick Di Paolo) were the ones grandfathered in before the whole industry went nuts 10 years ago.
the new ones are immediately ostracized and blacklisted (like Owen Benjamin, despite of how much he cucks to black people)

I've never heard him say anything funny, ever. Is he supposed to actually be a comedian? Or just a ...commentator?

there are many

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 5K)

He isn't pro gun so I don't count him as one. He praised dicks sporting goods for taking their AR 15 sporting rifles off the shelves cause they look scary.

They're all Conservative bc they're targeted by the hate speech sjws

Because the right isn't funny and the right can't meme

Because comedy is about pushing boundaries
And conservatism is about maintaining boundaries
To be clear, liberals are bad at comedy, too, but the thing they have over conservatives is the ability to fake being entertained
Best comedians are revolutionary comedians

because conservatives are tight assed unfunny idiots.

Attached: conservativesarentfunny.jpg (906x654, 69K)

Burr is very vocal about his lack of political knowledge. However he has a brilliant mind and has talked about being on both sides of the political spectrum depending on the issue very intelligently. During the 2016 election he ripped on both Trump and Clinton in interviews, guest appearances and of course on stage very 50:50. I mention this though because in a few moments of retrospect he said that this distribution of comedic critisism was very much calculated over a long period of time so as he would not be construed as either left or right leaning. He still made great material out of the situation, he still kept the political jokes and monologues to a minimum compared to his vast catalogue of material overall. I believe this is what any smart entertainment professional would do. He is amazing at breaking through the tacit culture and political correctness doesn't stand a chance against his skill so that could be a conservative trait. His wife makes him look light a right winger for sure. Go see him live he's the best he's ever been!

There probably are, but they wouldn't dare say it as they have to make a living in an industry that is notoriously Marxist. Good luck getting gigs when the small-minded and petty liberal elites that run the industry black ball you for declaring a belief that is any way anti-Marxist.

Norm is the funniest man in the world and he's clearly right-wing.

Because conservatives aren't typically funny, creative, or engaging, and raw rage isn't often considered high comedy?

Joy Behar, is that you?

>Burr is very vocal about his lack of political knowledge. However he has a brilliant mind and has talked about being on both sides of the political spectrum depending on the issue very intelligently. During the 2016 election he ripped on both Trump and Clinton in interviews, guest appearances and of course on stage very 50:50. I mention this though because in a few moments of retrospect he said that this distribution of comedic critisism was very much calculated over a long period of time so as he would not be construed as either left or right leaning. He still made great material out of the situation, he still kept the political jokes and monologues to a minimum compared to his vast catalogue of material overall. I believe this is what any smart entertainment professional would do. He is amazing at breaking through the tacit culture and political correctness doesn't stand a chance against his skill so that could be a conservative trait. His wife makes him look light a right winger for sure. Go see him live he's the best he's ever been!

I listen to Bill's podcast every week. No, I don't agree with everything he says, but he doesn't back down and genuinely doesn't give a fuck about political correctness. I've seen his standup and all of his specials, and he doesn't shy away from topics because they are too sensitive or unpopular. He seems like he would be an absolute hoot to hang out and drink beer with, and his comedy actually makes me laugh.

Here's a thought Jow Forums.... you can like and even be friends with people whom you don't completely agree with.

>hoe rogan
>"conservative"
lmao
sure faggot

There are tons of them on this board. Oh, you mean in (((showbiz)))? I wonder why...

Because conservatives would rather do other things. Ftfy

because libtards sjw and feminists get offended by literally anything and completely assassinate them and their careers on social media

We got Norm, and Norm is all we need. George Carlson, was he one of us?

this /thread

I like Bill Burr... I saw his show from just before the 2016 election... Fuck hes losing it. He very well may be a serial killer at this point.

THIS

t: Oliver/Schumer/Kimmel

Attached: Joe DeRosa9.jpg (500x418, 50K)

Jeff Foxworthy and Larry the Cable Guy, maybe the other Blue Collar Comedy guys but idk

Who's George Carlson?

>Carlin

He started out liberal but by the end he hated all the bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=NxeDKqbRre0

Attached: 1433182_AP_7807030130-740x1024.jpg (740x1024, 148K)

this dude gets bossed around by his wife so much

Attached: 1528766260720.jpg (5568x3712, 771K)

Carlson was a giant fucking hippy. A funny non bullshit spouter though.

>Bill Burr
>conservative
not since he married his black wife
He tip toes everything now.

CARLIN. Jesus.

youtube.com/watch?v=hRklF2dIuBk

Attached: 140207_2721392_George_Carlin__Monologue_1_anvver_6.jpg (640x360, 81K)

Modern day comedy has to be politically correct to avoid offending one of the many sub-minorities. Conservative comedians are not going to be willing to suck aids infected tranny nigger cock to get gigs.

ol billy boy started swallowing blue pills or something...he is mellowing out big time..probably Nia's influence

>Burr
>Conservative
He was libertarian, at best, for a long while and now is basically goes with whatever Hollywood says. Almost to the point of "orange man bad". His moment on giving up on Trump was "when the first lady wore that jacket with the mean things on it when she saw the kids at the border".
What a faggot.

Not on his podcast. He smartly avoids fucking himself.

Because conservatives aren't funny

Burr is a literal cuck. Pic related is his wife.

Attached: 1528922081732.jpg (1242x2208, 134K)

People who are funny are funny. Nick DiPaolo is funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=LGXjBRDMghc

retard

Attached: Creepy-White-Kids.png (720x405, 116K)

He literally said that on his podcast last month

Burr has stated that he sees/saw himself as a liberal but not the kind of nut job liberal extremist of today. If you watch his stuff for the most part he doesn't believe in either party, he thinks they are full of shit and corruption to the point that whoever wins nothing important changes. I saw a clip of him on stage literally saying that the only way anything would ever be different would be through killing off the people in control. youtube.com/watch?v=Cv-qKwNz7Ug @4:30

Burr's nigglet daughter is blacker than his wife. He tugged on his half-limp dick while an African buck impregnated his negress.

Legion of Skanks

Burr isn't "conservative". Libertarian is more like it. If you're asking why are all the comedians leftists, I would say that they're not. I'd even say that the only funny ones are not leftists.

How so? It's directly from her own instagram account.

Harland Williams is a conservative as well

Owen Benjamin is fucking based.

Attached: benjamin-owen-image.jpg (300x300, 12K)

>Married to sheboon
>conservative

You guys don't seem to know what conservative is. Conservatism is not white supremacy. If you want to see what conservatism is go read National Review.

nationalreview.com/

hes a California democrat even if at a crypto level. never ever goes after Pelosi or Feinstein, even when they do fucked up shit

Attached: 1469305138222.jpg (394x441, 87K)

unter bumpfed

Checked.

Attached: photo_2018-07-08_02-24-47.jpg (1024x1001, 70K)

He knows it's not his child.

He married a nigger

>why aren't there more conservative comedians?

Dumbasses list the two conservative comedians thinking they are cleaver.

>more
more
/môr/
determiner & pronoun
determiner: more; pronoun: more

comparative of many, much.
a greater or additional amount or degree.
"I poured myself more coffee"
synonyms: additional, further, added, extra, increased, new, other, supplementary More

Attached: images[1].jpg (290x174, 7K)

he's a comedian?

he's blacked

Because comedy is rooted in truth and conservatism is rooted in lies.

You bill bootlicking faggots are the absolute fucking worst. The guy is a ranting version of Joe Rogan for edgy libertarians, constantly spewing parroted rhetoric from other comedians with better delivery. When called out he pulls the Jon Stewart defense "I'm just a comedian" or worse yet the obnoxious self loathing pitches ("I'm a stupid fuck what do I know!?") when he doesn't mean it.

Attached: 1539845713240.png (660x574, 268K)

Unfortunately bill used to be a great comedian. Comedians are known for speaking out against those in power. Which is why bills earlier shit was anti women and anti liberal. But due to getting older and being with his feminist wife you can see that he's going through an internal.struggle. he hates celebs pushing their ideals on others. But has to deal with a wife who is constantly pushing shit opinions. Because of constant pressure from his wife he seems to be more leftist and chill on issues he had strong opinions about. Once the breakup happens I do think bill burr will go full carling.

Left wing comedy punch up.
Right wing humor punch down.

in theory

Burr needs to leave his wife. Then he will go 100% nuclear like no comedian ever has; then get black listed an be revered.

Attached: FA87B3B5-1D98-45C6-9BE2-57B1DAFAC25D.jpg (400x400, 37K)

Liberals are already a joke. There's nothing funny when someone has to explain a joke.

Because conservatives cannot be funny for long enough to make a comedy career. They always get obsessed with politics, and end up going mad and committing racially charged terrorist attacks against innocent. Just like that fella Sam that shot up the synagogue the other day, pic related

Attached: Vice News.jpg (599x502, 48K)

Because conservative politics is about being butthurt and moaning all the time. There is literally nothing funny in this.

Attached: Alex Jones goes nuts again.gif (220x254, 110K)

Classical liberal at best.

being this dumb

Attached: 1539596437445.gif (400x400, 361K)

It's age. He's old. He talked about his colonoscopy on his latest podcast and thinks it is funny enough of a story for his next club show. Listened to him while on the Michael Kay show promoting MSG spot. Was weak.

It's not the wife. It's bc he had a kid. He's getting all these medical tests so he wont die as young and be there for his kid. (whatever that means) Feels the need to be 'fatherly' and whatnot. You faggots need to learn how to listen/read between the lines when someone speaks.

Attached: Ron-White.jpg (600x600, 45K)

>>
youtu.be/Mz0hRo-dkcI
youtu.be/RawUiup2zS0
youtu.be/H94CDxVVM0E
There you go
thank me later

Attached: tables have turned.jpg (650x494, 186K)

politics + comedy = laugh track
(comedy and politics so often turns absurd, it gets to the point where an opponent is treated as a joke and nothing they do should be treated seriously, its gotten to the point where even policies that trump has that are also common with democrats are then abandoned by democrats because 'fuck drumpf *chortle* *cackle* *laugh track*' (for example, Obama deporting more than any president before him, now the dems want to abolish the border)

Attached: laughtrack.png (711x400, 539K)

because comedy relies on punching up, and conservatives, by definition, defend the status quo, thus, punching down.

Only hilljacks like this shit

nia has completely cucked bill. they have a little mongrel together, he is supremely fucked with that insane black-twitter feminist

ron white is really funny.

most people in the entertainment industry have to be "liberal" otherwise they are ostracized

There are theyre called memers and youtubers/internet comedians cuz the (((MSM))) doesnt like em

jee i don't know, i wonder (((who))) could possibly be in control of the media and popular comedy scene?

>giant fucking hippy.
>A funny non bullshit spouter

pick one, faggot. any liberal must be killed, they are the enemy.

Our side is funny because we know which times this command is a joke, and which times it is the mandate of the NeuFuhrer.

this

About as right wing as a comedian can get. Even has a bit about defending the death penalty which always ends in applause

Attached: RonWhite_09.jpg (1934x3000, 531K)

>why don't Jews hire their enemies

Attached: 1504833710419.gif (171x172, 962K)

What makes you think that he is conservative and not a classical liberal?

>conservative comedians
They're not funny. Seriously. I cringe at Greg Gutfeld and Michael Loftus, but I laugh my ass off at Seth Myers, Steven Colbert and John Oliver. Even Saturday Night Live is funny again.

All their agents are Jews.
Look it up.

Rodney Rude is pretty based.

youtube.com/watch?v=CAyBN4iypAs

Attached: rodneyRude.jpg (720x688, 82K)