Why can't Americans here understand that if guns were more regulated...

Why can't Americans here understand that if guns were more regulated, we wouldn't have mass shootings every freaking month?

Attached: 1484628387911.jpg (640x711, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/739003/stabbing-london-knife-crime-murder-met-police
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/738879/wigan-stabbing-uk-knife-attack-atherton-library
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/737345/london-bloodbath-knife-crime-poplar-zetland-street-latest-news
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/739050/Kirk-Wright-London-bus-murder-killing-guilty-Julian-Joseph-Lewisham
youtube.com/watch?v=75RTkGbiJpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GOTCHA
now that i have your attention,
IOTBW is happening again in 4 days, get the fuck in here and bump:

Attached: iotbw.png (3508x4961, 92K)

that image is wrong in the first and last panel because you can't know if he will commit more crimes later

I can make a gun for $5 out of parts from home depot. Guns aren't the issue, its the media giving the shooters the fame they want.

Good bait and switch. Take a bump.

Attached: 1511884072525.png (797x822, 300K)

Yeah ok, but still
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Yeah some trash single shot shotgun, not a proper semi auto. Also where are you going to get the gun powder and casing and primers? especially smokeless gun powder.

>Ban AR-15
Next mass shooting committed with Mini-14
>Ban Mini-14
Next mass shooting committed with semi-auto shotgun
>Ban shotguns
Next mass shooting committed with lever action repeater
>Ban lever actions
Next mass shooting committed with Glocks
>Ban semi-auto handguns
Next mass shooting committed with revolvers...and so on...

Attached: 1529365291547.jpg (997x997, 157K)

Accurate one.

Attached: image.jpg (640x804, 288K)

>shit trash shotgun
better than nothing.

Attached: 1497481513546.jpg (652x523, 103K)

Forgot to add:
I shouldn't have to say this, but it's impossible.

Cocaine and heroine have been illegal in every state for many decades.
But any stranger can go to a major city and score a bag before the sun rises tomorrow.

Criminals will always have guns in the US.

See OP, no one reads past the first post. That’s why every 1 post bait thread I make gets like 200 replies

Attached: All life's goal is death.jpg (597x613, 129K)

>what is illegal gun market
Did I really need to explain this to you boy
You have a very idealistic and childish mindset

Kek. I’m glad we’re pals Canada.

Attached: 0A95B2D6-7AF5-434A-B04A-3C5F47338D2F.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Matches,
You should know this, stop pretending to be gunless cannuck, everyone knows you motherfuckers have more guns that most stores here.

The solution here is to ban major cities.

Fixed it for you.

Attached: 1540769577372.jpg (640x711, 142K)

fuck off you fag, the issue is that in your shitty country mental illness is rampant, you have an opioid epidemic and your lifestyle is extremely unhealthy both physically and mentally.

Its funny because the Swiss are armed to the teeth with automatic assault rifles, yet their murder rate is lower than even here. What's also interesting is that the white murder rate in America (while admittedly higher than western Europe) isn't actually that bad.

I wonder what the problem could be? If its clearly not gun ownership, and clearly not white Americans, where might the blame for the sky high American murder rate come from?

The issue in that picture is the crazy person. That is what needs to be fixed.

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/739003/stabbing-london-knife-crime-murder-met-police
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/738879/wigan-stabbing-uk-knife-attack-atherton-library
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/737345/london-bloodbath-knife-crime-poplar-zetland-street-latest-news
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/739050/Kirk-Wright-London-bus-murder-killing-guilty-Julian-Joseph-Lewisham

>"why don't you total naive fools (aka, not me,) understand that if guns were more regulated, criminals wouldn't shoot people with guns anymore?"

Wow guy you're a fucking genius.

youtube.com/watch?v=75RTkGbiJpk

woke

You also have to take into account that in America, middle easterners and mexican/central american/south american people are considered white. If we could get the statistics for only European descendant whites in America then the rates would be more or less the same as in Europe.

Hey nice one leaf

what's this "we" shit leaf?

Attached: 1406418374633.jpg (474x458, 32K)

DEATH BTFO

HOW WILL IT EVER RECOVER???

so you would rather mass bombings instead? Or do you just want 50 people to get run over by a semi?

Really? That's interesting. (Inb4 white American and white European murder rates are pretty much the same, and guns ownership can't be blamed for anything)

who cares?

you will have to sleep at some point

Attached: all dead.jpg (900x900, 91K)

gay and die

0 deaths or drive a truck through the crowd with weapons inside anyway, because guess what, criminals do not give a fuck about laws.

Fuck off. Guns that shoot multiple shots in quick succession have existed for hundreds of years. It is a societal problem, not a gun one.

Attached: orgasm.gif (236x190, 953K)

Sure Leaf, and to stop all war we just need to abolish all national armed forces. I'm sure no bad guys will fill that power vacuum, dummy.

Over 60% of shots fired miss.
Why do we not account for stray bullets in your contrived example?

Attached: brappers.jpg (963x1024, 81K)

I can buy powder, gun or black, at my local sporting goods store along with casing and primers and the equipment to make the ammo. I live within 1 mile of two such places. Are all canadians this stupid?

I was about to say fuck you leaf, but nice switch. Bump

>1 Death
>2 people shot
why can't commies into basic math?

criminal lives don't matter
haven't you figured that out?

no canadians aren't that stupid
chinks and poos are

post the real version

Attached: Part & Parcel.png (599x816, 520K)

Based leaf poster with the bait into based,
you have hurt me and helped me all at once. impressive