"You don't actually support Trump do you user? You do realise he's a puppet for the Jews, right?"

"You don't actually support Trump do you user? You do realise he's a puppet for the Jews, right?"

What do you reply?

Attached: 1540713290727.jpg (1453x2183, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I, uh... Gingers...

Attached: ArnoShitWhatUp.gif (245x300, 1.52M)

fuck it I would vote for hillary just to sniff her brapper

I ask if she knows that some incel poorly shopped a swastika into her pic

Attached: u3k3hnL.jpg (1920x2884, 1.03M)

Oh ok, user let me just vote for the communists then.

I am so sick of (((Them))) using the "X loves jews so you should hate them"

Attached: 1527680294034.jpg (250x250, 13K)

>reply
would rape and impregnate her, thats my reply.

Nice shop idiot.

>Gib qt red

Attached: 1514856964237.png (692x444, 97K)

lmfao
Hard to tell. He's got a lot of connections but it isn't clear he's working against US interests overall.

/ourpuppet/

"He's a useful idiot, and won't be our President in the future Republic, darling."

this
far right is a reaction
you made us do this

>another Ginger Fevered Greekbro
Ey! I've got a ginger dad and really wanna put the gene to good use. I want cute ginger daughters.

Attached: ArnoGrin.gif (268x376, 1.14M)

i support him BECAUSE he's a puppet of the jews

Attached: 1540663869809.png (1024x724, 530K)

Yeah because voting Democrat is much closer to white nationalist views and belief than voting Republican! hurrr durrr.

Sage, slide, shill thread.

Attached: chop.jpg (421x210, 23K)

>but it isn't clear he's working against US interests overall.
>meme flag
>Being this retarded
Not even a jew behind this post. just some low IQ southerner

Attached: 1537561501564.gif (149x181, 836K)

MARS IN PIZDA MATII DE CURVA

Attached: 1521787843215.jpg (252x255, 17K)

I agree. We need more white babies to win the race war.

I would agree, however Trump's opponents are even worse.

Y....your right,I let myself be corrupted but now I have embraced the fight against the Semite and realised that the thing that most matters to me is you. Your nurturing way,your warmth,your smile,your personality,I love everything about you,I could say meeting you saved my love.

I love you,I can't believe you have cancer,it's so unfair just when I finally meet my perfect match,that special someone,I don't want you to leave please...don't leave me

Attached: beautiful winter pictures (8).jpg (1024x768, 353K)

Yeah he's the best we have until an explicitly pro White candidate runs. If he builds the wall and keeps us out of military conflicts I'll gladly vote for him in 2020. He could go down as the GOAT president if he repeals birthright citizenship and deports all illegals as well.

“I know”

>dyed hair

Trump stated that he's a "nationalist," but not a "White nationalist." But to be a proper American nationalist, you would essentially have to be a White nationalist, as that's what the Founders had intended, especially after the Constitution came into effect.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

I would report her Nazi LARPing ass to the FBI before she gets close to a synagogue.

>Thinking I'd ever waste my time with a white girl in 2018

>What do you reply?
Whip out them tiddies and suck my dick, ginger slut

Attached: 1524516517655.gif (257x194, 2.55M)

It so sad when your parents try to raise a civil human being and they end up with a soulless empathetic that that is too young to know politics much less why she feels Hillary Clinton the woman that killed are men in Benghazi and tried to cover it up should be are president yeah fuck that

fuck you kike SAGE

The entire American Jew media hates him, spent an oil tanker load of cash against him in 2016, he makes some neutral, photo op remarks about Israel, Netanyahu and somehow he is a Jew Puppet on pol? He must be really lousy at it, because I don't see anyone at CNN or the Jew York Times giving him a tongue bath like they did Obama. Or Jon Stewart and Colbert wearing MAGA hats.

Thats all it is. It's a simple tactic used to divide and it's rampant the last two days. All becaue somebody who didn't like the president shot jews so somehow the president is a jew.
>trump is a jewish puppet!
Do you have proof?
>he hasn't invaded israel!?!
Why would he invade israel?
>everyone is juden!
It's about as retarded as saying he's a russian puppet. When the shills say russian they're talking to democrats and when they say israeli they're talking to anybody further right than hillary.

There was an unsurprising amount of silence when Trump commuted the sentence of Sholom Rubashkin.

Think about where all those Jewish advertising dollars against trump went to anyway.. other fucking kikes.. did they really lose any money really?

Because he was a choice to slow the decay on our society. Trying to hold back the flood, increasing the pressure. People will panic at a tsunami but accept a rising tide if it is slow enough. Build up the pressure of the decay so it all pours at once and people will react.

here, i fixed the cunt's fucked up mouth

Attached: 1540769952475.jpg (1000x1502, 1.31M)

good job now the teeth are all fucked

You niggers have insanely high standards.

I reply by saying that this is a slide thread and the woman in the image is also jewish.

OP is niggerlicious.

I'm currently set my sights on a 6/10, but she's kinda cute and smart and modest

My standards are higher for character than for looks. Though it could be said that having high standards for good character is worse than having high standards for looks nowadays

inb4 le society

All of those attacks by MSM helped Trump. They kept him in the spotlight and in doing so legitimized his campaign. Then the "do the opposite of me" effect happened when they kept spamming not to vote for him.
The MSM is propaganda and PR for the state and the people who control the state chose Donald Trump. If he posed any danger to their rule he would've been marginalized and ignored like every other outsider. He's been on the take since his bankruptcy bailout a few decades ago. He's paying for it now. Trump is their fall guy.

Some very bad shit is headed our way. But that isn't news around these parts.

"Who told you you could have an opinion on politics? Now get back in the kitchen and make my supper."

Fuck you and your rulebreaking spam thread

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

>info outside the CIA False Flags
Decompress and get comfy

Ingersoll Lockwood was an American Lawyer and Writer in the late 1800's.
MOST know him for his Adventures of BARON TRUMP, an Alice and wonderland style adventure with the main character sharing the name of the presidents boy among other similarities...
But His other works eerily predict the future times we Iive on today!
>1900, the last president is a tale of fallen America being gutted by commie bastards
>Laconics of Cult
A look into this mans deep occultic powers and memes!
WAS HE IMMORTAL!?!?
How did this man know these future events??? Did he divine them?? Or did he meet a time travelling Baron Trump???
>FIND OUT HERE

youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ

Enjoy

>bonus NPC video
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0

Have a comfy day.

"fuck it im going to jail"