Jewish leaders tell Trump he's not welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism

A group of Jewish leaders told President Trump that he is no longer welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism following the shooting at a synagogue there over the weekend.

“Our Jewish community is not the only group you have targeted,” the group wrote. “You have also deliberately undermined the safety of people of color, Muslims, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities. Yesterday’s massacre is not the first act of terror you incited against a minority group in our country.”

Trump was fiercely criticized after he failed to condemn white supremacy and asserted that there is “blame on both sides” after last year’s white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Va.

The group also said Trump is not welcome in the city until he also stops targeting minorities, immigrants and refugees.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/413558-jewish-leaders-say-trumps-not-welcome-in-pittsburgh-until-he

Attached: trumpdonald_081718getty.jpg (640x360, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dnJ799Y8g7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He'll probably do it too because he's a kike

The fact that a religious group feels confident in telling the president this speaks volumes

jews are the biggest white supremacist nationalists on the planet, so does this mean trump must denounce the jews?

Attached: merchant they know.png (600x761, 336K)

>religious group with zero power makes outrageous claim
>my kike loving president might actually appease them

Attached: 1522880268485.jpg (476x462, 17K)

Based and purplepilled

>Telling the president where he can't go in his own country

lol

>be one of the most pro-israel presidents ever
>still not good enough goyim!

Attached: 1531093715576.jpg (634x1024, 134K)

Yep

I hope Trump violates their demands like the US military violates the Chinese AIDZ.

Any other Yinzers here who want to welcome Trump when he shows up?

Why would anybody want to go to Shittsburg

>denounced multiple times
>has jewish grandchildren
>loved by the people of israel

what

Attached: 1540613356563.jpg (712x1416, 188K)

>Has Jewish son in law
>Has Jewish grandchildren
>Moved the embassy to Jerusalem
>Is celebrated in Israel
They try to pretend he hates Jews

fake jew kike amalekites,
fake news
fake everything, fake opposition
fake events, it's all ritual blood
magic. birthpangs are about to
start, enjoy the earthquakes.

for anyone who thinks i'm full
of shit.

◄ John 8:47 ►

Whoever belongs to God hears
what God says. The reason you
do not hear is that you do not belong to God."

Attached: amalekite spiritual warfare.jpg (1920x1080, 863K)

Doubt he will denounce White Nat's anymore than he would Kike Nats, Black Nationalists or fucking La Raza. He supposed to be President for all of the Divided States of America.

Yes Goy, we Jews sure hate Trump for all of his antisemitism. Every time it seems he's doing everything for the Jews and nothing for the goyim, it's really 5d chess that will somehow benefit the goyim on the last day of his second term. Trust the plan.

Attached: 1522573279061.jpg (590x639, 149K)

Embassy relocation soon

jewish nationalism in israel?

Nice to know they think they run the country, I hope he goes there and leaves open umbrellas all over the place.

>a group of kikes
>no power
You underestimate how deep the nepotism runs

>A group of Jewish leaders told President Trump that he is no longer welcome in Pittsburgh until he denounces white nationalism following the shooting at a synagogue there over the weekend.
So they're basically acknowledging that Jews control the city of Pittsburg, and have authority even over the President?

the hubris to pretend you control who comes into your city. pittsburgh was a white working class city, get these kikes out before they ruin it even more. you aren't welcome in Pittsburgh or America at this point, kikes. I would say we should make a transfer agreement with them, but we all saw how these kikes backstabbed hitler when he tried that. they only understood bloodshed which is why they are in love with blood libel, abortion, and circumcision.

Shooter admitted to hating Jews AND trump.
Why aren't the Pitzbergs denouncing the shooter bad mouthing our Grand Emperor?

him marrying jews into his bloodline was just six gorillionD chest, goy

chess* LOL

>you are not welcome in this city Mr President t. random kike
>btw goy we are victims and oppressed

This

oy vey you dont care about the jewish community you evil racist goy
>has a jewish daguther and son in law

Attached: 1531341714207.jpg (250x240, 5K)

I'm sure he'll get right on that Shlomo.

Attached: 1517608131844.jpg (1024x628, 126K)

Attached: CnYIKTQUMAEc7o8.jpg (1200x1044, 303K)

Agreed

Attached: D60C0EBC-D070-4567-B796-2219C76726A4.jpg (744x666, 133K)

Oh no, looks like he can’t go to Pittsburgh then

too late

Attached: trump white nationalism.jpg (1167x228, 36K)

>Immigrants tell the absolute leader of the country they do not want him in a specific area of the country he is the absolute leader of.

This is a fucking carnival, I don't know why he puts up with all this shit. It is evident no one respects him or his position.

Lel, Trump is a joke. The right is cucked for supporting him

Good, I’m a Muslim and I side with these Jews and will so till the end against the fucking white devil. The root of every problem is the white man. He divides, he manipluates, he hides behind others. He is a coward and must pay for his crimes against humanity.

Please name a better alternative, kike.

>Y-you're not welcome here!

Attached: EFEAFDB4-3C05-4AD5-9332-0CB86C1B4EF0.jpg (474x237, 27K)

wouldn't that be denouncing him self?

This

He's already done it with Charlottesville.

Keep on cuckin' it.

Attached: alert.png (1000x1000, 78K)

I would imagine the fact that he's so pro-Jew despite how much they hate him just makes them hate him even more. Such weakness is contemptible.

low quality b8

Checked and kek'd.

Attached: 1457841872216.jpg (250x250, 19K)

>Is a white zionist
>I denounce white nationalism
See, word games and deception are fucking easy

I’m 100% serious though. Your days are numbered white bitch.

Trump would sell out white nationalism for Israel in a heart beat.

>all of these "le Trump is a Jewish puppet" retards
Don't you guys have some synagogues to shoot up right before the midterms?

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE MESSED WITH PITTSBURGH. YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR IT Jow Forums

Attached: jmagarac1.jpg (700x525, 578K)

The Kikes and their darkie pets want to wage a war on white people but they suck at physical fights. That’s why they always push for mass immigration.

Go fuck yourself,already.
Why aren't you in your cave?

Good thing kikes don't own Pittsburgh

This, the white race wouldn't be worth saving if everybody was a methnonationalist

There's that many kisses kikes in Pittsburgh that they can say that shit?

Why the fuck do we put up with less than 1% of the population calling the shots?
The church in Texas that was shot up by the ZOG cock sucker had way more deaths and much younger victims.
These heebs that got waxed were so old that they were on the verge of being burdens.
Honestly, who gives a fuck about old, dirty, filthy kikes that were watching a pedo suck baby dicks after cutting the foreskins off? Feel sorry for those kids that are being groomed by faggot jews.

history and logic says no. the fact you think this makes defeating you that much sweeter though. I'll make sure to slather your body in pig's blood and beer when I kill you on the battlefield.

I think someone just told
>Jewish leaders
that they're not welcome in Pittsburgh either, and it looks like if they don't shut their foreskin chomping mouths, they'll have to be told a second time.

This

Before you and Chaim die, you will have your mouths filled with pig dick and balls, God willing.

Holy shit are you a fucking idiot? It's a bunch of irrelevant kikes who have no power. They are nobodies who are being amplified by the media.

No, they are just hellbent kikes and you are fucking stupid. Everyone of you wignat retards should go kill yourself you sub Celsius IQ freaks.

That's pretty aggressive.

I hate you wiggers more than kikes at this point. You are dumb and deserve extinction.

This

>cant into sarcasm

Autism confirmed.

He can go wherever the fuck he wants. Fuck these kikes who put them in charge?!

you sound like a complete nigger, just stop

Sure but you don't have to tell us.

We already knew Jews and Mulims are as two sides on the same middle eastern coin,

Because they can national coverage if Trump doesn't bend the knee

user...

Attached: 1492005549581s.jpg (224x250, 6K)

Saturday kikeshills raiding Jow Forums again
SEETHING, reported for raid.

Attached: its-a-conspiracy.jpg (640x480, 72K)

If anything, it looks like they're not welcome in Pittsburgh

Dumb fuck, do you see what the fucking chapter is called? GUY OSEARY IS A FUCKING JEW, NOT DONALD TRUMP YOU FUCKING. IDIOT KILL YOURSELF, YOU PEOPLE ARE SO FUCKING FRUSTRATING.

Anti white Christian rally happening outside white house earlier today. Shooting is being used to push Democrat political agenda see video

youtu.be/dnJ799Y8g7U

Attached: 1538122486685.jpg (600x600, 84K)

Ah yes, pointing out how your beloved kike lover is destructive to our cause is being a kike, democrat, shareblue agent and drugged by mkultra.

Go back to the_donald and /ptg/.

Attached: 9e7.jpg (249x249, 41K)

fuck optics, Trump's going in

Did I request your (You)s dumb wigger cunts. Just kill yourselves, but make sure to shoot up a Synogogue before the election first you dumb fucks.

seething

>A group of Jewish leaders told President Trump that he is no longer welcome in Pittsburgh
Pretty sure he can march in anytime he wants, who put the kikes in charge, oh right..muh 6 gorrillion. Fucking gas them for real this time.

Attached: jew_fairy_tales.png (171x255, 64K)

>muh mid-terms
>muh trump

Sorry buddy but you're practically out of time as you will be non-white by 2031. But sure, keep on voting, i'm sure you'll get /yourgoy/ eventually.

>jew shoots jews
>white nationalism is the problem

your government won't even protect its people from rape gangs and you have the nerve to come on here and act indignant. I'm embarrassed for you and disgusted.

>IF SOMEBODY CALLS ME A SHILL I WILL CALL HIM GO BACK TO PLEBBIT!"
Dont you have another lines? tiresome as fuck.
Somebody will have to acklowedge that his D&C failed when GOP wins senate & congress this november.

Since when is Pittsburgh Israel?

Attached: 67BC5FC5-BD52-4D5E-BB46-B9FB7F553083.png (1200x1385, 291K)

Lol I agree with this guy faggot, you're British and you have a black American princess bitchboy

If you think that only civil wars can save the West now, that's fine. Just don't bash the people who are fighting right now through legal means, and don't act like random synagogue shootings are helping anyone

the jew cries out as he strikes you

Attached: hitler_on_debating_the_jew.png (612x792, 130K)

Found bremainer and labour commi, i bet that venezuela is in crisis thanks to the US according to your lefty leaders.

Attached: descarga.jpg (1600x1216, 186K)

Someone should finish your bris, goy.

trump better show up for a surprise rally

> jews illegally refusing someone entry to somewhere
How surprising

We are a lost cause, you fucking retard. At least you have sufficient access to weapons to actually protect your people. You think we'd allow rape gangs to happen with glocks and AR15's? Your country has so much potential to become a safe-haven for whites across shattered west, yet you put your hopes in another billionaire kike lover. It is I and other anons who are embarrassed at YOU.

Reform, Marxist Jews think everything is about them.

Even things that aren't.

Woah woah woah. Since when do the Jews speak for me? How arrogant of them. I, for one, welcome our president to Pittsburgh regardless of who he does and does not denounce.

I'm from UK I don't even care about your shitty mid-terms. If you haven't realized yet, kikes play both sides. Dems and Republicans, Trump is not your saviour and you are getting yourself played. Truth will prevail.

last I checked, these invaders weren't armed to the teeth with AK's and RPG's. they are child's play compared to the death cults we have from Mexico. they are using knives and acid and you guys still do nothing. it honestly makes me sad ;_;

How do they make those signs so quickly?

Oh right...

Attached: soros-means-jew.jpg (1160x629, 217K)

I denounce all white nationalists and no white nationalists are welcome in Christisnity which Jesus was a Jew and Jews taught the first christians in hebrew law.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-28-19-50-19.png (720x1280, 953K)

Just what the world needs, another “screw optics, let’s shoot a bunch of random kikes”. You people are cancer.

Country has lost it's balls. Its honestly fucking finished. Like, you don't even know how bad it is.

People aren't going to engage in revolution until there are no other options. Taking the easy route and saying "why don't you guys just start killing all non-whites in the streets?" is naive at best and autistic at worst. There is still hope of legal salvation through Trump, and none of your screeching or pictures of Trump in a yarmluke are going to change that

does he have to condemn judaism because one of them shot up a madden video game tournament
or video gaming