CHINESE SOCIAL CREDIT SYSTEM

What do you fucks think of this
Is this...[DARE I SAY IT] The future?

Attached: 1792F12C-2956-472B-A850-B0914710DBAC.jpg (720x1564, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

recaptcha-demo.appspot.com/recaptcha-v3-request-scores.php
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn't this how Twitter determines if you get an account already?

And so the orwellian nightmare marches on...

I don’t mind government good boy points that benefit people, but the fact that they will obviously punish people as well is where it falls apart. Fuck bootlickers who defend shit like this

Will be used to ruin the life of anyone who causes problems for the party

Your social credit has been deducted 50 points for offensive and violent speech.

It's just around the corner in the west. Or it's maybe already here.

You have been banned from all American social media and internet payment processors.You are not allowed to talk negatively about jews. You are not allowed to talk negatively about migration.

Attached: 1514135652898.jpg (584x819, 129K)

this will NEVER work in the US because most niggers would have negative scores so then when the Democrats push through a law to give them all a big point "handicap" it will become just another joke and drain on real people

>I don’t mind government good boy points
>Fuck bootlickers who defend shit like this
t. United Kingdom

Thats a-lotta retarded there user.

Implying nigger will not be immune to this. Unless said nigger is a based one (uncle Tom) then he should have 0 GBP.

If you don't want to use the social credit system you can make your own internet, insurance, travel, etc. company. The Social Credit program in China is not mandated by the government it's being voluntarily adopted by some of the most important players in China. Build your own goy.

Attached: charles-rothschild.jpg (600x430, 37K)

It's been here since social media started.

I have no problem with some sort of system introduced to force NPCs to adhere to traditional moral values and to serve their nation. This will be abused to keep a corrupt state in power rather than a NatSoc utopia so fuck it

Attached: 1526791546754.jpg (670x1191, 111K)

I can actually imagine this in the UK
>TV liscense unpaid, -20 GBP (good boy points)
>negative opinion about muslim -10 GBP
>pointing out grooming gang -30 GBP
>failure to thank bus driver -3 GBP
>no liberal views expressed today, -25GBP
>made fun of lib dems-1 GBP

Yeah build your own society from scratch and in the meantime we will destroy any endeavor to break free from our system. Good luck goy.

Literally the mark of the beast.

I mean like rewards for being a good person, not like this

>OH AND BY THE MOTHER FUCKING WAY
GOOGLE ALREADY DOES THIS
RECATCHA V3 WON’T EVEN INVOLVE SELECTING IMAGES
IT JUST EITHER LETS YOU POST OR NOT BASED ON HOW YOU ARE AS A NETIZEN, YOUR WEBSITE HABITS, AND YOUR LOYALTY TO GOOGLE

I’M NOT EVEN FUCKING MAKING THIS UP
TEST YOUR CONNECTION HERE:
recaptcha-demo.appspot.com/recaptcha-v3-request-scores.php
I GOT A 0.3
UNDER THIS SYSTEM I AM NOT PERMITTED TO USE Jow Forums

Attached: A771EA04-61C7-4203-8C10-BFFED141E548.jpg (1024x1024, 66K)

Personally? I think it's an explicit violation of human rights, and upon it's possible implementation in the West a violent revolution would be certain.

I highly doubt the U.S. would adopt this under republican leadership, though. We'd have to endure at least 6 terms of absolute DNC governmental domination before they would even get the balls to propose a social-credit system.

You don't need the state to instigate this plan. People are already voluntarily engaging in its beginning in the West.

shitposting should have consequences. maybe now you will do something with your life

Is there a chart to show what your score allows and doesn't allow you to do?

Piss off back to china.

I got 0.1 nice

What is your problem with that? Are you a nigger?

Attached: b5b4e8a39ed5c04a9653cbbe1f833072.png (420x420, 350K)

>needing gbp system to ensure good behaviour from people
>not just having a decent culture that promotes good behaviour and raising good people
This is just an inferior version of religion. Redundant

>hides flag
>y-your not white!!1
pottery

Attached: 1524161989494.jpg (800x669, 140K)

>Is this...[DARE I SAY IT] The future?

umm..

>Filial piety

nope. you just lost the Left vote AND the nigger vote with one rule.

Me too. High five bro!

That is the utopia the Democrat Party dreams of each and every day.

Attached: 1525158467954.jpg (450x555, 37K)

>pottery

Attached: Dealing with navy.gif (398x300, 2.4M)

We have FICO scores so its already over. Just because a lot of the machinery is hidden doesnt mean its not there. Then again it doesn't mean it IS there but I'll let you guess as to if it would actually be implemented behind the scenes or not.

lurk moar

You should try it sometime my chinese canadian friend

I promise if you show your flag I won't tell you to poo in loo

For now it just allows you to succeed or fail ReCAPTCHA queries. So for posting on Jow Forums, I would have to have a score above 0.7 I believe.
Does that make sense?

Great episode

Attached: dee3f3d55aa6d4a948d372d58d072597.png (921x518, 673K)

>.1
No internet for me

Only if you would have said something a bit sooner, I just dropped a duce and would gladly have taken a photo with timestamp for you.

It does and thank you for the info.

Everything in the west is happening on a much more sophisticated and covert manner. Watch century of the self etc. They don't need to do blatantly overt shit like this to get us to act how they want.

Yeah I'd have to agree that governments already use these systems under the guise of less conspicuous programs, I was just speculating on the fallout that would take place if such a system was overtly initiated... Though in reality, I doubt they would slam all their cards on the table at once (I'm thinking of the 'frog being boiled over time' analogy). I mean fuck, social media has been without a doubt a means to condition us into willfully participating in such a system, and before we know it we'll be finished boiling & ready to eat. If we aren't already that is...

It's the collectivist's dream for punishing heretics.

This shit is like FICO but based on your "character" with rules dictated by whoever's in power. Shits dystopian.

what if i told you that rewards can become a way to punish people?
all i have to do is make people dependent on a "reward" and then deprive the people that i disagree with.
this is the beginning of a nightmare.

i think that's the whole point, user.

was that a raccoon?

facebook said they were going to start doing something similar. you get marks against you for reporting stories as fake news just because you don't like the content and making false reports, Google captcha also gives you a score based on how many times you fail.get them wrong, there's a way to see it.

0.9. Without knowing the scale you can't really say one way or another.

Attached: cpthcas.jpg (1497x299, 137K)

Close. It's how it determines if you get a blue checkmark.

Do potential employers still check your FB/social media in the US?

Yes

Attached: 1538257599776.webm (676x872, 2.99M)

They are using China as an experimental model for the policies of the future World State.

Attached: 220px-Julian_Huxley_1964.jpg (220x284, 13K)

>filial piety
How the fuck do they plan to measure this

Yes, this is the future of the authoritative state, when use in pursuit of spiritual ideals, this might be a good corrective measure to help a person maximize their potential. But, when used in pursuit of material desires, it becomes a new tool of tyranny.

Are you telling me that we will put Muslims on camps like China is doing?

Social credits will be the means by which citizens acquire consumer goods over and above those they need to survive (those will be provided by the state to all citizens free of charge).

Yeah, maybe he can visit Stacks BOWERS and start collecting slabbed coin clutchers.

Muslims are a false flag we are using to divide the populace of European countries. Europe was too peaceful and homogenous, we need to introduce some social division in order to pursue certain political ends toward the establishment of the World State.

Abdullah Mechlambataberg has been awarded 4000 points as part of "Social Restorative Justice" subsidy

Sorry I mean to say they* not we, I am totally not a low-ranking member of the NWO.

SOON

Attached: nazikizuna.jpg (211x239, 8K)

Fuck government

This will create hordes of nomads who live on the outskirts of society with nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Attached: 1464420736931.jpg (603x483, 232K)

They're already forming.

Welfare rewards the lazy

>info outside the CIA False Flags
Decompress and get comfy

Ingersoll Lockwood was an American Lawyer and Writer in the late 1800's.
MOST know him for his Adventures of BARON TRUMP, an Alice and wonderland style adventure with the main character sharing the name of the presidents boy among other similarities...
But His other works eerily predict the future times we Iive on today!
>1900, the last president is a tale of fallen America being gutted by commie bastards
>Laconics of Cult
A look into this mans deep occultic powers and memes!
WAS HE IMMORTAL!?!?
How did this man know these future events??? Did he divine them?? Or did he meet a time travelling Baron Trump???
>FIND OUT HERE

youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ

Enjoy

>bonus NPC video
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0

Have a comfy day....,,,

I remember a few years ago back in 2010 when Facebook was taking off people trying to say that people were going to be judged by social media. I remember people saying that you NEED a Facebook account or else employers would refuse to hire you because they can't check up on you. They said that employers would monitor their employees constantly and tell the employee what to say and not say. I remember who smug these people were in being so happy about being monitored on their accounts. Now people are abandoning their social media accounts in droves because they have no privacy. Looks like I beat the trend by never signing on.

It means you’re a google overlord chrome using boot licker

It wouldn't work in the US because it would be deemed racist when niggers couldnt get anything

I agree. But I don't think he's saying that.
There are other rewards being used here that aren't directly fiscal in nature.

I just want to live in the world my parents grew up in, this nightmare will hopefully end when the sun wipes out the power grid. I hope for this every day because I see it as the only way to stave this human crushing abomination.

Yeah i remember that shit. It's still happening but in much subtler ways.

Lol. Therideneverends.png

you're just afraid of progress. probably some backwoods inbred hillbilly

Attached: the current year.webm (640x640, 2.05M)

>I like rewards for being a good person
Virtue signal much?

This is how it will be justified.

This. Expect it to be implemented in Australia and England next.

Yep correct.

Based.
We should implant this with variations
>a thousand points have been deducted for communist activities

This would only serve to make the populace dependant on whatever the state sanctioned set of 'good behavior is'. It would serve as a means to enforce the morality of the state onto the people.

Complete and utter Orwellian trash