HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: fhbdd.webm (640x360, 2.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BFMAKMQ66p0
youtube.com/watch?v=v1Nsv2CMJnE
youtube.com/watch?v=MFb49slZtLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LEL

Attached: bce8103c86df73f3f413e412f92530f6.jpg (575x750, 48K)

FUCKIN BASED

BASED

Attached: 1540765972950.jpg (552x593, 58K)

Based but not as savage as Trump

she too ugly to be raped

BACK THE FUCK UP, BIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!

Hues taking their country back it seems...

OMG get a room already.

based carl sagan

She should have stabbed him... now she is going to be sorry.

that's a big yikes from me

youtube.com/watch?v=BFMAKMQ66p0
Better with audio.

czech em
haven't gotten repeating digitos since hitting 666 in a kushner = antichrist thread
lets gooooooo boiz

Attached: czech em.jpg (313x298, 16K)

>commence malfunctioning
>what is this?!
>what is this?!
>what is this?!
>malfunctioning fembot gets led away
>what is this?! softly in the distance

The vaginal Jew's first instinct in a conflict with a man is to cry when things don't go her way. Every fucking time.

That security smiling is the best part.

Kek just spoke to Jow Forums in this epic bread

holy shit

Attached: 1520176203860.jpg (251x242, 12K)

The fuck are you talking about? He is 100x more savage than Trump because his country is more savage.
Trump would never call a woman a slut to her face on camera, nor push the bitch away from him.

It's amazing how you break them by simply fighting back. They've been unopposed for so long.

>I WOULDNT RAPE YOU CAUSE YOU DONT DESERVE IT

This is what pisses me off with latino's in the US. They come from very conservative households, but once they smell the gibs they turn into raging leftists.

youtube.com/watch?v=v1Nsv2CMJnE

Attached: cute mito.png (720x720, 718K)

>go on, cry

Attached: 1536956389361.png (240x240, 24K)

That's not savage, but blunt.

200% woke

Attached: BolsBroLaugh.webm (640x352, 678K)

Attached: 1531401577819.jpg (338x451, 35K)

>Go play the victim now
I've never seriously considered leaving my country before now

Attached: 1537919355917.gif (260x206, 838K)

the correct word is Degenerate.

Nigger what do you think being savage is

Attached: 1480066264524.jpg (800x606, 62K)

BASED AS HELL

Attached: 1540764174912.png (334x346, 120K)

I fucking hate those whiteknight faggots!!!
dude should have KO'ed that fat fuck who started "holding him back"

>go on, cry!

>TOO UGLY TO RAPE

Attached: 1539280371305.gif (554x400, 122K)

Looks like brazil has elected a literal snownigger into office; how long until it starts a war?

Taking this

suck dicks chang

based and redpilled

>Too stupid to see the value of subtlety in insults
>Calls others nigger

I think The_Donald is more your speed, champ.

So she called him a rapist, but was it baselessly or did he do something back in the past that could be morphed or interpreted that way? It personally sounds like stupid name calling from her

Attached: yrdz.png (1600x1800, 1.72M)

could i get a link to the video?

except a bitch has yet to get in trump's face
think more next time

>the way she gets completely clueless about what to do when he does not buy her act and retaliates instead
FUCKING GOLD

Attached: 1530468264886.png (600x376, 226K)

GUYS

Attached: bolsotrump.jpg (773x297, 32K)

what a fucking chad

Attached: 1539501383775.jpg (800x800, 86K)

Based

This woman literally defended Champinha, a guy who raped a girl for 3 days straight. Then killed her and her boyfriend.
The rapist was 16 years old and in brazil a minor cannot be charged as an adult. At least he's in a psych ward now, most of them are released as soon as they turn 18

NEW AXIS

Are all these right wing governments being elected influenced by Trump's populist nationalist movement or is this just some weird shift in world wide politics? What is going on?

He said all rapists should get the death penalty, and NPCs with the leftist glitch in their processors interpret that as "i am a rapist"

Based

>I'm glad this is all on record

Attached: 1536798758161.jpg (470x470, 168K)

Girls hate when they're distraught and you tell them to cry, challenge them not to cry, or mock them for being close to crying. It's fun to watch them try to muster up the strength not to cry and fall short.

The internet is starting to become the most influential type of media, so independent media is on the rise and people actually have free access to information. Obviously that means more educated people and therefore more right wingers

>I'm in favor of a dictatorship. - 24 June 1993

>The only mistake of the dictatorship was torturing and not killing. - 7 August 2008

>The Military Police should have killed 1,000 rather than 111 prisoners in the Carandiru massacre. - 3 October 1997

>Pinochet should have killed more people. - 3 December 1998

>I'm in favor of torture. You know that. And the people are too. Through the vote, you'll change nothing in this country. Nothing, absolutely nothing. We'll only get change, unfortunately, when we go into a civil war here someday and do a work the military regime didn't do, killing as much as thirty thousand people, starting with FHC. It's all right if some innocent people die. Innocent people die in many wars. - 23 May 1999

>There is no doubt. I would launch a coup on the same day. [Congress] doesn't work and I'm sure that at least 90% of the population would applaud. Congress nowadays does nothing; it votes only for what the president wants. If he's who rules, who decides and who gloats above the Congress, then let the coup be launched, let it be a dictatorship. - 23 May 1999

>I defend torture. A drug dealer who acts on the streets against our children must to be immediately put on a pau-de-arara. There would be no human rights in this case. There would be pau-de-arara, beating. The same thing for kidnappers. The guy must to be broken to open his mouth. - 14 February 2000

>I think execution by firing squad is even an honorable thing to certain people. - 14 February 2000

>PSOL is party of dicks and faggots. I will respond to the senator with toilet paper. - 11 December 2014

>They lost in 1964, and now they have lost in 2016. [...] To the memory of Colonel Carlos Alberto Brilhante Ustra, the dread of Dilma Rousseff. - 17 April 2016

>Jesus Christ was not totally passive. He drove the money changers from the temple. If he had a firearm, he'd have used it. - 18 August 2018

>Brazil above all, God above everyone. - Campaign Slogan

Attached: age20141210155.jpg (1600x1002, 327K)

>tfw the left thinks this makes them look like the good guys and the right look like the bad guys

I think every country is facing a crisis of whether to be lame ass faggots or go for glory. USA, Italy, and Brazil are going for glory. Spain, Germany, and Sweden are cucking out. Then there are mixed cases like UK (voted for Brexit but are hamstrung by shitty political operatives) and France.

The fuck Latinos do you actually know? Socially they are way more conservative than your average whitey. Shit same thing goes for blacks. Minorities in general are more religious and with many things less tolerant (especially when it comes to the gays).

Honestly it still boggles my mind that they vote majority democrat.

Attached: pCO5tKdP22RC8.gif (636x389, 1.62M)

the reason is gibsmedat

Sounds alright.

Very true, trump would never go that savage. Trump is great at making his enemies look really bad while saving face for himself. This guy went balls out savage on her with no regard for the consequences. I like it.

HAHAHA!! thanks for that

BOLSONARO!

Attached: BOLSONARO.jpg (580x473, 91K)

lol

>mfw Trump is a pussy compared to Bolsonaro

holy shit you totally did it guys

Attached: 1537411792235.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

everytime i see him calling her a slut i lost my shit

Attached: hahahahaha.jpg (200x200, 22K)

HERE IS VID WITH SOUND!

youtube.com/watch?v=MFb49slZtLc

Attached: Trump - Bolsonaro presidente.jpg (960x960, 167K)

but call her a slut and watch how she recoils

Attached: Untitled.png (972x783, 215K)

She was trying to make him hit her
This manipulative bitch will pay the toll

>BOLSONARO
"You called me a rapist. You are immoral."

>Maria Do Rosario
"Get out nutjob!"

>BOLSONARO
"Bitch!"

LMAO

Attached: C7afHiCX0AAU3s4.jpg (1000x500, 99K)

there's nothing weird about it - this has all been seen before. Yes, of course Trumpian populism is causing a ripple effect.

roasties btfo

You don't deserve digitos

What is this?

only once has a whore came at trump like this, it was a set up and he shut her down fast

>youd get paid as much if you did as good a job, next question.

There may come a time where Trump really does cut loose, but that won't be before 2020.

yeah, while "white" lefties are open to other races, tribalism still exists on most black/hispanic/asian people.

Memes, man. It's the memes.

Attached: Frosch mit Schrotflinte.png (500x216, 89K)

LMAO based

here it comes another Avatar from Kek

She was defending a minor who kidnapped and raped a teenager for an entire week along with his friends, then brutally murdered her and her boyfriend. Bolsonaro defends the death penalty and said the minor knew exactly what he was doing and thus should be judged by his actions. Maria do Rosário claimed he was just a "troubled soul", didn't know what he was doing. She then proceeded to call Bolsonaro a rapist and he ended up saying those things to that deranged woman.

congrats brazil

Attached: 1524625457287.jpg (334x334, 88K)

Conservatism and even fascism (order and safety above "human rights") are suppressed demand. This has been going on for decades, but you can't suppress them forever.

And a meme was born

duh qt dow ultra

I thought getting angry and looping the same phrase over and over was something only niggers did.

i think this is part of the collective "white women trying to use a rape allegation as a political maneuver" clips

how ever it doesnt make the guy based. if he said he did it because she deserved it he would be based

2008 financial crises. Elites fucked up and fucked everyone in the ass for bailout money and now everyone is pissed off and acting out the only way they can.
Electing people Elites hate.

Beyond based

Attached: 1505304940220.jpg (480x520, 26K)

She got a boyfriend, I bet he doesn't kiss her!

Attached: chek or miss.jpg (850x850, 45K)

Fuck off, we're full

Nice user. That would be excellent if only I spoke huemonkey.

>woman a slut to her face on camera
Only Rosie o Donnel

Holy fuck. You hues are in for a wild ride. Enjoy it.

he played her game tho, bad idea

You can activate the subtitles.

My dear president