Ever notice how no one but internet incels, the likes of which rein over Jow Forums, support fascism?

Ever notice how no one but internet incels, the likes of which rein over Jow Forums, support fascism?

When will you outcasts learn your kind has no future no matter who is in charge?

Attached: 27be2379cd3ce6eb57c92754e56d1713.jpg (600x800, 65K)

What about Brazil? 70% of them dont even have internet.

Thankfully, it's not up to you.

You're so lonely buddy, here's a (You)

lmao you faggot commies have nothing but womanly insults

Attached: 1539463158354.jpg (600x513, 49K)

Oh shit, hitting the lefty with facts. FPBP.

I guess it doesn't matter then, nice talk.

Attached: 1520840681423.png (664x648, 313K)

Another faggot....

I'm married and we're trying to have kids. Hitler's ideas would keep a daughter safe, and provide a son with a strong society.

Attached: 1533368323348.png (1500x1500, 926K)

>Ever notice how no one but internet incels, the likes of which rein over Jow Forums, support fascism?
Daily.
It doesn't mean those people are correct though. "If fifty million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing." - A. France

i dont think its possible for them to be incels either

>Ever notice how no one but internet incels, the likes of which rein over Jow Forums, support fascism?
So maybe leftist women should fuck right wing incels so they stop being incels and therefore fascist. Don't women want to stop incel terrorism?

yes, it's almost like every human being is wired for acceptance within his peer group, and whoever controls education and culture can frame what is acceptable or not, and can shame, insult and ostracize dissidents instead of arguing, and only when you have lost what you were initially seeking can you face the hard truth

Well thats the problem isnt it?

"Outcasts".

>ever notice how people I make fun of because of political alignment typically end up supporting goals that are politically antithetical to my own?

Attached: 1533607958372.jpg (780x520, 84K)

It was never about hate. It was always about love.

Attached: 1539492612168.jpg (1000x667, 111K)

>be kike shill
>say only "incels" support facism
>say this 2 years after Trump wins US election

Attached: 657576575676.png (491x507, 39K)

Actually, real fascism have never been tried.

No, Comrade Memeflaggot, I hadn't noticed that at all. Do go on posting evidence for your oh so interesting hypothesis. I'm sure we'll all learn something here.

sage you worthless commie faggot. I hope you die a slow and painful death. No one loves you.

To be honest part of me just wants to watch the world burn at this point.

>no one but internet incels
Only in your drug addled jewwashed mind.
Quick check under your bed. There might be a Gnatzee.