Bookies think GOP will keep the House

amp.usatoday.com/amp/1800052002

Attached: 1540233747926m.jpg (1024x682, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.usatoday.com/amp/1800052002
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2018/house/2018_elections_house_map.html
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0
ladbrokes.com.au/sports/politics/43102401-us-politics-2018-house-midterms/43102401-us-politics-2018-house-midterms/
realclearpolitics.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think we're gonna get a supermajority.

Danny = the dems
the two girls = kek
(pic related)

Attached: 85983258.gif (320x240, 3.73M)

Jack Nicholson = Dems

deranged and totally unhinged, ultimately lose and die of exposure

Attached: 1529306303243.png (750x750, 775K)

We'll see, but I will say that I trust gamblers a lot more than I trust the media. Gamblers don't care who wins other than themselves. They aren't interested in shilling a narrative about some autistic "blue wave", like the media has been paid off to do.

Anybody who has looked at a map of congressional districts should think that. Democrats nationalized the election despite their national party being historically unpopular outside of already deep blue districts. I can only assume they've done so because they care about California and New York donations more than actual political power.

The Deep State will go down.

Attached: 1540604136916m.jpg (1024x512, 62K)

Attached: 1539612923101.jpg (494x493, 34K)

At least jack was a white guy

I believe they're right. Even Michael Moore tried to explain to people that they shouldn't expect a blue wave and in fact they should expect the opposite.

Those numbers check out

>checked

checked

Attached: 201804100.jpg (1200x907, 202K)

>amp.usatoday.com/amp/1800052002
>MyBookie
Hardly representative of "all bookies". I'm an avid better, especially on politics. I've never heard of "MyBookie" before. Ladbrokes has the Democrats favoured and even p2p betting sites favour them almost 3:1

bookies aren't in the business of predicting events they're in the business of analyzing PERCEPTION of how events will happen.

All a bookie cares about is that
> amount of money times pay out of event A happening = amount of money times payout of event B happening

that way no matter who wins the bookie can cover and collect his fee. It doesn't matter what actually happens as long as the bookie gages what people think will happen and are willing to bet on it

Attached: 1533068275460.png (801x1000, 442K)

I bet $10k on Donald Trump in the 2016 election, and won back $40k at 1:4 odds. It felt so good winning all of that money from stupid people who actually believed the media.

This year I have no idea. The signs look all good for Republicans. but at less than 50% it's not worth it. This isn't something I want to bet on.

Between the massive amounts of voter fraud, California being COMPLETELY rigged, which will add probably +10 House seats for the Dems, it's hard to tell. I'm glad Trump is actually talking about voter fraud, and more needs to be done. The lefties are melting down over "voter suppression" which is 100% bullshit.

The economy will collapse if Pelosi wins the house. There is no question. Wall Street is spooked and doesn't want 24/7 congress for 2 years trying to impeach Trump and do nothing, which is harmful for progress. People need to understand this, despite hating on Trump, voting Democrat is quite possibly the dumbest thing and they need to be taught a lesson so that they can change and be a reasonable party again for whites to vote for.

Attached: 6cb2d6abc5844445b4acd283efeedf06.png (860x579, 133K)

Who cares? Bookies said Trump would lose the White House. Bookies said Republicans would lose the Senate. Bookies said Democrats would win every special election that's been held since 2016. Bookies are fucking degenerate morons who cater to other degenerate morons and "muh real money = accurate predictions" arguments falls on its face after about 2 hours in Vegas.

I bet $20k during the election at 1:5. It was legit amazing.

Why are you unsure this time around? I'm a 100% confident the Republicans will keep the majority. The Republicans are incredibly motivated for a midterm. It's almost like a Presidential race on the Republican side.I have no idea how the left feels. I'm not even hearing anything from their side. I'm exposed to both sides and the last time I watched, say a Stephen Colbert clip, was like 2 months ago. They are legitimately not breaking through to the public, it's all Republican fervor it's unreal.

Why do you think they will be able to defraud the election this time but couldn't during the general election? By all accounts they are going hard against voter fraud now.

I can not see it go in any other way. I think it's going to be legitimately a red tsunami. It's going to surprise even the people who predict a GOP majority like Limbaugh is

To add to it, think of when the last time was a John Oliver clip went viral of a Stephen Colbert clip did on say like Reddit or whatever. There is literally nothing on the leftist side. They have had loss after loss. The Republicans on the flipside are like lions. How can it go any other way?

>of
or*

This. I have a simple personal policy when it comes to figuring out politics..."Follow the money" it explains pretty much everything

good points sven

The Blue states are solidly Dem control and they can manipulate elections quite easily. California comes to mind.

The Republicans won every single special election in the House, so it's possible. Usually that is the best indicator of what's to come. Did the Dems win ANY seats in any special elections?

B A S E D

PA...Lamb won by basically running as a Republican against that boomer Rick Saccone.

That’s what’s up. I don’t care what JIDF/ShareBlue/Stormfag LARPing shills say. MAGA is for everybody.

unironicay pic related

Attached: 855B3EF6-5AD3-4C5D-AF88-099F4FA245BA.jpg (749x749, 134K)

Check out these fresh gains. 2 toss ups moved to lean Republican. The tide is turning red.

I think there might be some upsets in certain Senate and Congressional races in Oregon. Hell, they might even elect a moderate Republican governor.

Agreed. Everything the left has done recently out of desperation has blown up in their faces.

>kavanaugh hearings circus
>kavanaugh vote/confirmation chimpouts
>antifa riots beating up their own idiot libtard portland dwellers
>central american invasions
>false flag bombs by a nutjob larping as what the left thinks trump supporters are
>constant calls from media and democrat politicians to be violent against trump supporters, then whining that trump is using dangerous rhetoric

No they don't. Don't get lulled into a false sense of security. Get out there and vote straight red ticket!

Attached: 1540774446801.jpg (812x634, 124K)

60/40...that's not bad odds with Trump in your corner.

>info outside the CIA False Flags
Decompress and get comfy

Ingersoll Lockwood was an American Lawyer and Writer in the late 1800's.
MOST know him for his Adventures of BARON TRUMP, an Alice and wonderland style adventure with the main character sharing the name of the presidents boy among other similarities...
But His other works eerily predict the future times we Iive on today!
>1900, the last president is a tale of fallen America being gutted by commie bastards
>Laconics of Cult
A look into this mans deep occultic powers and memes!
WAS HE IMMORTAL!?!?
How did this man know these future events??? Did he divine them?? Or did he meet a time travelling Baron Trump???
>FIND OUT HERE

youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ

Enjoy

>bonus NPC video
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0

Have a comfy day,,!!

and we still have a week of Trump rallies
with a Trump executive order against immigration on Tuesday, so that will be the issue in the closing days

when is the last time a US pres kept both the house and senate

Dubya after 9/11...

It's expected that the party in control will lose seats under normal circumstances. But look around, this isn't normal.

Not all bookies: ladbrokes.com.au/sports/politics/43102401-us-politics-2018-house-midterms/43102401-us-politics-2018-house-midterms/

But it is a good sign.

I bet my dad $100 that Trump would win. He ended up giving me $200 because of how completely unlikely he thought it would be.

Bookies thought Hillary would win

If he pulls off the impossible without being a war time POTUS the GOP better suck his dick afterwards and purge the nevertrumpers.

Trump will go Full Jackson after the 2020 reelection

Attached: trump.jpg (1920x1080, 425K)

58 Senate seats
gains 4 in House

CALL THE COPS
PLANATATION ESCAPE!!!

Attached: 1540770384369.png (768x768, 152K)

If only, Ginsburg's death would help too

last white male in the Dem party

It's nearly statistically impossible to keep the House.

68 of the 72 seats are all head by Republicans and all of them are lean D or tossup, Dems will at least net the 23 they need for a majority.

Basically when you run everything you have nowhere to go but down, when you run nothing you have nowhere to go but up.

It's 2010 in reverse.

Even the Senate is tricky because we may very well lose the seats in NV, AZ and TN. FL probably will not be a pick up.

Correction, we ARE losing the seat in NV currently. Dems have a 4,000 vote lead so far in early voting and Indies are likely going to break for Dems.

Blue Dog Democrat that the Left somehow thinks is their ally and claimed a very narrow victory as some great achievement.

And a week of October surprises every three days.

Anyone care about Kav anymore?

What about Khashoggi?

Both seem like an eternity ago now.

>then whining that trump is using dangerous rhetoric
I am a Nationalist.

I knew I made the right choice when I finally heard him say it.

They are doing what they have to do.

Are we?

MT and WV are probably going to stay blue no matter how hard Jr stumps in them.

NJ will put Menendez back in the Senate no matter what.

The Senate map is tough.

soon user soon

It's a possibilty, we'll see

It's become obvious to average Americans that Democrats are traitors and hate America.

Remember the guy in the White van that sent fake bombs to Democrats and the guy who shot up a Jewish Synagogue?
It was a while ago, but I still remember it.

Don't believe Nate Silver's bs 'models'.
Click on some of "leans democrat" areas and examine the polls, they're months old.
Now look up the GOP candidate and discover they are surging in popularity in the local media like one of the Jersey candidates now clearly beating the Democrat.

Democrats have gone all in with Beto and that Gillum guy for some reason, abandoning most other races. both candidates are losing too

I don't think so. I think we'll gain a Senate seat and merely keep the house. Of course, that's good enough.

>Blue Wav-

yea I wouldnt bet anything right now. odds were too good in 2016 though

What 72 seats? You made this post before but never answered.

By his actual platform(not his voting record unfortunately) he's not too right to even be a blue dog, he's trump + healthcare which is 2020 trump anyway. It was mighty dem of him to take a free primary nomination just by switching the letter next to his name without having to do any work though.

I'm not worried about the Senate. I can see the Senate at 52-53. But the House is what's in play. I think seats will be lost, but I'm not sure if it will be eno6to flip it blue.

Attached: 5r67gyfr6tgryfrt.png (660x438, 482K)

Attached: googlesuck.jpg (1279x900, 282K)

wait for the next week - both sides are going to throw the kitchen sink out the window. I'd say there will be a school shooting and/or terror attack/ assassination attempt.

>That means you would need to bet $140 on the Republicans to win $100 if they stay in the majority. The Democrats are at +110, meaning a $100 bet would win you $110 if the Democrats manage to wrest control of the House.
>Bet 140 on Republicans, win 100.
>Bet 100 on Democrats, win 110.

Looks like you dont know how odds work.

See: A lot of Red in those tossups... if GOP turns out it's possible to hold. But you have to vote.

Blue Flush

OUR ENERGY IS RETURNING!! PRAISE KEK!!

Attached: 1539275494337.jpg (900x900, 68K)

They recently started going in on menendez hard and throwing millions and the heavy league democraps like hillary to campaign for him. Him falling put's a fully red state in play for 2020 depending on how things shake out.

u got ripped off cuz vegas odds were 5-1

>They are legitimately not breaking through to the public, it's all Republican fervor it's unreal.

Do you have any experience on the ground, Swedecuck, or just from the internet? I live in a blue-ish state which surprisingly swung to Trump (Michigan) and the attitude on the ground here is completely different than 2016.

2016 there was tons of Trump support even in traditionally Democrat voting areas - there was palpable sense that he had a better chance here than the polls let on. It also didn't take a genius to figure out that there likely voter models were wrong - they assumed the same people that voted in 2012 would vote in 2016, but it was obvious that nig nogs were not going to turn out for Hillary like they did for another brother.

2018, there's not nearly the same level of support for downballot Republicans, and there's above-average support for Dem challengers in traditionally Republican-voting areas. Likely voter models use past midterms, but all signs are that turnout is going to be higher than a usual midterm with a lot more young people and minorities voting in 2018 than in 2014 or 2010.

Some of the younger Trump supporters of Trump who couldn't vote now can which helps a lot

Attached: trump futura.jpg (630x847, 61K)

Someone talk me out of chucking $1000 on senate to be Republican and $300 on house to be Republican

Attached: 1540634613268-pol.jpg (1024x711, 84K)

>(((Bookies)))

Just be careful lads, this could be a trick.

kek has spoken

Plus the good work Kanye is doing.

I can't believe that just on account of how shattering it will be to the Dems. They'd be finished as a party, they'll keep going because so much money is tied up in them of course but bloody hell.....they would have to reinvent themselves.

sounds like a well thought out plan to me

Attached: 1512784870142.jpg (600x613, 35K)

>Machinegun a bunch of kikes
>Dominate the midterms anyway

I love this timeline.

Attached: 9a1ebd0fe24e3723902f30420e4f14f0.jpg (564x736, 81K)

>Even the Senate is tricky because we may very well lose the seats in NV, AZ and TN. FL probably will not be a pick up.

It's weird how all the fucking polls disagree with you, with the Republican in TN ahead by 15 fucking points, but you made this retarded post anyway.

>BUT MUH GENERIC BALLOT

WOW 1000 voters across a country of 330 million surely that's accurate as fuck!

Given that the guy openly talked about how he was anti-Trump it seems unlikely that that would somehow harm Trump

??

> the civicuck nigger lover

realclearpolitics.com/

Wait a minute....you don't mean.....

You don't mean to tell me.....there never was a blue wave at all?

Attached: YouSeem.jpg (500x562, 51K)

This. Ignore the simple minded Spencerpedes that have no concept of political strategy.

STOP THE COMPLACENCY
vote

I have the Republicans winning 221 seats

you're high off your ass m'nigga

Where do you go to bet on election results?

Why? That's a very slim majority.

>math is hard; the post

Sheeeit....

That's what I'm thinking. Maintaining a slim majority. A moderate caucus composed of both sides of the aisle will emerge.

The last time there was a true super majority under normal election conditions(not FDR and the depression-WW2 era) it killed the minority party in two terms. The end of Trump's second term as president would mark the 200 year anniversary of the death of the federalists.

That's because bookies get paid to know who the winner is.
Another winner...pic related.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1066, 969K)

God I hope you are right

You're a smart lad

Damn - that's a big-ass Kavanaugh bump. I guess people were pissed as hell about that.

Rallies are looking great, October surprises, including yesterday, all seem to fizzle to nothing, people are likely even more reluctant now than 2016 to talk to pollsters - or anyone - if backing Trump.

Election day looks good. I'm comfortable with things and I'm sure they'll get better in the coming days. Trump has been saying at rallies something big is coming next week.