How’s race relations within the Zoomer generation?

Zoomers are now living in the most diverse generation of US history, but how does this enrichment affect relations between different ethnic groups? What’s it like in High schools and Colleges right now? How bad is racemixing, what are white girls doing and non white girls also? Is genz Based, if not at the very least are GenZ white boys at the very least based? What’s it like Zoomer anons?

Attached: 4FB8E582-AC55-4406-A59C-79398E1153E8.jpg (750x938, 519K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=leghista
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She (he) is cute

inb4 memeflags offer a string of unfalsifiable anecdotes about how every white girl is getting blacked 24/7

But what if that’s true though?
She’s the most beautiful girl in the whole world. And a major degenerate roastie. If she’s a he then I’ll gladly go gay.

Attached: 9121D855-59D1-4A4F-AC08-43918A9D10A9.jpg (750x933, 455K)

ffs are you even human? Did you just arrive on this planet last night? A person of any age could answer most of those questions themselves by going outside once.

>But what if that’s true though?
I'm sure you'll help continue the investigation by posting this thread 5 times a day

I like to imagine she's handing me those shoes and saying
>Come on, user put them on. For me?

H-Hot
You see there’s the problem, I’m an asocial shutin and real life is an abstract concept to me. I learn everything about it through Jow Forums. Seems like a nightmare out there.

Its a girl dw fren

Attached: 1540382841414.jpg (4032x3024, 2.34M)

A lot of young white men are extremely racist and redpilled about the JQ. In the discord server I’m in it’s very obvious. Pretty much all other races plus white women are apolitical or libshits. There are more mixed race kids than you would expect. Antijew sentiment is spread across all groups of young men, even nonwhites. Also it seems there are alot more girls with piercings and a small group that like to hang out around niggers, most of them seem to be druggies though. There is a lot of stigma against gay men, but there are a decent amount of lesbians. However, this is all deep in hellhole multicultural texas. I talked with a girl over discord who was in high school and is a lesbian, she hated her school because it was entirely “rich white racist homophobic bigots.” After telling her I sympathize with the “bigots” she blocked me. Most impotant thing to note is that they do know about the jews.

And I'd reluctantly agree and put them on, standing awkwardly in front of her, wearing her heels.
>mmmm you look so hot baby! Give me a little walk
So I start trying to walk in them and stumble a little bit and she giggles. Then I finally start to get the hang of it and I can at least stand up straight and take a few steps
>Honey, you have to just loosen up a little bit
>Put your heel down first, and then your toe. Heel, toe. Heel, toe. Just like that!
>Now let your hips sway a little bit and keep good posture with your back. Hehe good job, user!

Every zoomer here is either a fascist or a Leghista, shit’s good we have an entire generation secured, there are literally fascists rallies made by 16 year olds

I don't know about zoomers but we went to our Halloween parade on Saturday. There are a lot of cute white kids 4 and under. I still think there is an unreported white babyboom going on.

Then there are a lot of mulattos from the early Obama years. The coalburner mother's still strut around for attention, but the look on their faces imply misery.

Then there's weird shit. I saw a mexican walking around with a young red headed girl (adopted maybe I dunno).

Fucking leaf

>>Mexican with a red headed girl
BLEACHED

What’s a leghista?

lmgtfy.com/?q=leghista

Rude

She's a useless untalented cunt but I would totally sniff those shoes.

Her music is okay, but she’s got an angels face

I call dibs on him.

Attached: 1490300785635m.jpg (1024x1024, 84K)

No user, MINE

Attached: 5FE5F5EF-9FFE-40B8-8DC8-6A159DFD0C44.jpg (750x940, 326K)

Shit I missed this comment, great to hear our guys are coming together. I find it extremely hard to believe that people aren’t noticing the fuck “white men” stuff.

I really only date brown girls, but, only college educated ones in real degrees. I figure they're about 60-70% while on average so if I reproduce with one my kid will be mostly while but also have a more diverse genealogy which helps prevent diseases.

Why (((you))) shilling this ugly bitch?

inb4 sjw millennial leftovers from the late 90s try to larp as gen zers

Filthy degenerate

Fuck of Obongo, she’s immaculate

Attached: E53FFE5D-DEB7-46C0-AB1A-A0C5D710C0B7.jpg (750x927, 305K)

I'm literally deleting brown people by doing this faggot, when you're a young blond blue eyed white guy you can literally get any brown girl you want it's great!

BS non white girls hate white guys. Especially Zoomers because of Schlomo

Some tumblr-tier bitch was walking behind me and my black friend Jamal once in high school so I called him a nigger to piss her off. It was all in good fun.

I'm practicing personal eugenics my children will fuck yours up!

Based

LOL ok, that's not true at all especially for south americans. Only black girls don't want white guys.
Pic related

Attached: article-2511049-198EF34E00000578-3_634x380.jpg (634x380, 40K)

Is that from zoomer experience or from (((studies)))?

From my experience as a zoomer it's true. And this is a pretty well known thing, I see Brown and asian girls with white guys all the time in a much higher frequency then I see white girls will non white men. Unfortunately when you do see non while men with white girls it's black guys 90% of the time, but, it's mostly gross white girls that date outside their race either whores or fatties.

very interesting, where is this all happening?

I had a Venezuelan GF who's mother was beyond happy that I was white and literally wanted me to impregnate her daughter. White people are incredibly fetishised in most parts of south america.

>Mexican with a young red headed girl
Live-in nanny, bro

I live in Wisconsin but have experienced the same thing in D.C. Texas, Miami and Chicago.

On my country women would fuck blacks just as a one off exotic experience but would never marry one.

That's pretty normal in the U.S too

Thanks for the info. I would’ve thought the fuck white men stuff would’ve had a big affect on the youth. Probably just Jow Forums

It has an effect prob on white women, but, even the Venezuelan girl I dated used to complain about white privilege and anytime something bad happened to her she would blame it on being brown, but she still only dated white guys and told me once that she would never date a black guy because black people smell bad and are objectively ugly.

America is a very strange place

what the fuck are you even saying

Asking zoomers what it’s like to be zoomers

Zoomer "gamers" on the internet seem pretty fucking racist. Normies probably not though. They all love rap music and reggaeton and shit like that. Bout the same as millennials is my guess.

Fuck america.

>Racist.
Lol

We can only hope

What class system is this meme based on? The ghetto? Lol

Hijack question: Homeschoolers vs public schoolers for gen Z...any differences ?

You give our country a bad name

data from a dating app

Trust me, your country already has a bad name.

Attached: 0972B88D-50ED-4C3A-BABD-C6B847E16C20.png (620x400, 383K)

Unreliable, I want on the ground anecdotes. Those are most reliable

it only prevents diseases as far as not fucking your cousin. you're repeating a semitic lie.

R A R E
A
R
E

The BBC has won.

Fuck exactly as expected

I generally hate shitskins. Jews are a scourge on the west. Hitler was right. Homogeneous white societies are the best. Diversity is anti-white.
t. 1998

British Zoomers are Millenials 2.0
Polish Zoomers are patriotic but degenerate

Correct me if im wrong but I don't think that rappers use their dick. Or is that a Canadian thing?

Answer questions for your generational cohort. Not you.

Canadian is cucklandia

Fuck Brits

But only people with shit approachability and charisma uses those.
Sure, they work as a identifier for hookup habits among the whorish, but nothing more.

>dat chin
>dat forehead

Son you have to seriously reconsider whether or not you already are gay, because this is butt-ugly.

i hope my generation is the one to end piercings and (non-minimalist) tattoos

>(non-minimalist) tattoos
let go. you made a stupid mistake

Attached: 1540403487278.jpg (396x379, 22K)

Race relations are terrible. Monkeynigger garbage thinks a god like me has anything to do with them.

if you regret it, user, tattoo removal technology has improved a ton in recent years. it's still a bit expensive, but it doesn't leave horrible scarring and seems to work pretty well, especially on small stuff

I’m a zoomer and were I live pretty much all zoomers are racist to some degree while most of our parents are leftist cucks and our grandparents are even bigger cucks.
It’s a strange world. During the election underage teenagers got to vote (not real votes ofc) and one could clearly see how the younger generation voted for nationalism while the older ones voted for open borders in my hometown.

I'd say most people are normies oblivious to the consequences of diversity, but there is a strong anti-PC sentiment at least. Although, there is a clear racial divide among friendship patterns. I went to a majority pajeet school but all the whites stayed together. I've seen minimal racemixing and it was between a white guy with an asian or pajeet with latina, but my generation is too young for kids still so it's purely dating atm. The overwhelming consensus among all the white guys in my school was that pajeetas and nigresses are ass-ugly lol. The white girls didn't want to go near the black guys, and there was even some drama because a black guy groped a white chick. I haven't interacted with that many white dudes after primary school as you can imagine, but my little cousins were fans of Trump and were making deportation jokes when they last visited for Easter.

Maybe I am because she’s the most beautiful woman in the world to me.

Attached: 19F29B02-5194-48E8-AE09-70E924D58A44.jpg (315x500, 143K)

why the fuck did so many newfags reply to this without saging...? They didn't even post images, it would take 4 keystrokes and a click to improve this board and no one even does that.

Why not just answer it, spergs like you are killing Jow Forums.

Also, I don’t think anyone here really gets what a huge impact the internet has on zoomers. Thanks to the internet pretty much every child and teenager has now watched ”SJW freakout” or ”Feminist gets rekt” videos.

>>Step 1- “SJW cringe compilation”
>>Step 2- ???????????????
>>Step 3- 1000 year reich
Based GenZ confirmed.

zoomer white men are all marrying mestizo women

female zoomer whites are riding the diversity cock carousel

who cares what the race relations are with the zoomers? I don't. have whatever race relations you want. I personally affiliate as an albino black man right now.

Based. If we could get control of some of the major media everything could be turned around so fast. A lot of old people never lived with blacks so they only know what they see on tv. Living in black neighborhoods turned 2 of my liberal friends racist.

No I don't think you understand. This is entirely sexual. I want her to feminize me and lock my little pp in chastity so i can never have sex with her and the best I could ever hope for is asking her permission to fap to my feminized image in a mirror. It's nothing weird or perverted.

Redhead mexicans exista tho

I'm 18 and i'm basically in the inbetween millenial and zoomer gap here. Zoomers are definitely more right wing but its still not by much and most of them are still onions riddled autists.