Release the fucking 911 audio. We know it was a Somali...

Release the fucking 911 audio. We know it was a Somali. We know NOTHING about her parents murder or her kidnapping and they refuse to release the audio, or even give a description of the 911 call. A rural Wisconsin town, half of which is comprised of Muslim Somali "refugees".

You will never hear the 911 audio. A chair was carried out of the home with rope on it. Someone was held against their will. Both parents worked at the Turkey Store who houses thousands of Somali "refugees" in a small rural Northern Wisconsin town.

DEMAND THE FUCKING 911 AUDIO. WHY IS NO-ONE PROTESTING OR DEMANDING ANSWERS OF A DOUBLE MURDER KIDNAPPING IN A SMALL WI TOWN?

Attached: JAYME+CLOSS+.jpg (690x388, 41K)

Both of her parents worked at The Turkey Store, in Barron, WI.

Because, goyim just submit to their kike masters stop asking questions.

The Turkey Store imported and houses thousands of Somali refugees because they refused to pay local citizens enough to work on the cutting room floor. The company is Jennie-o and they house these Muslims who have drained the local economy, school system, and now all charities must revolve around them.

She looks like a kike, good riddance

They refuse to give ANY details on the perpetrators and only gave out details to locate a red charger and dark blue SUV. Release the fucking audio. This small town deserves the truth. This cannot be memory holed. As long as they don't locate the girl, the case remains open, and they will never release the audio. Pictures showed rope on the dining room chair, suggesting someone was held against their will, while both parents were shot and killed, the father found in the doorway.

She was not, her parents were working class factory workers in town of less than 5k which have been flooded with Somalians, including the factory her parents worked at and her classmates at school. For all we know her"refugee" classmates could be twice her age. They have no records to go by.

enjoying the cultural enrichment, eh?

I wouldn't call a double murder, kidnapping, enjoyment, Mohammed. You love this shit don't you.

But only if it happens to Leftcucks and Amerimutts.

They give details of the cars in the area, at the time, yet refuse to give out the 911 audio or even describe it.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-22-17-18-10.png (2560x1440, 1.88M)

Funny they can get all the false flag baddies but we can't get to the bottom of this one.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-22-17-17-50.png (2560x1440, 2.28M)

RELEASE THE FUCKING 911 AUDIO. LOCALS NEED TO DEMAND THIS. THIS CANNOT BE MEMORY HOLED AND FINDING HER IS NOT LIKELY AFTER HOW LONG SHE'S BEEN MISSING. At least describe the audio. This is a working class town, yet politics and political correctness is more important than a double murder minor kidnapping. P

the loli is a somali plaything now, move on with your life burger user

She’s not a kike. Poor girl probably has a Somali cock up her ass at this very moment

You're probably right. I guess if the people in the small town don't care enough to demand the audio, then why should I?

I am sure the sheriff's excuse will be "Well, yes we have a Somalian perp, but social cohesion overrides us releasing the audio, diversity is our strength."

I suppose if they don't care, I won't try any longer. I am a pacifist and believe the truth always beats evil. We all just know we'll never get the truth. I'll remain a pacifist and if the people in that town of Barron, Wisconsin refuse to demand the truth. Then fuck it, I gotta work tomorrow. My condolences to that family. I'm sorry no-one fought for you. This is apparently the new normal. Thank god I'm not white.

Where the fuck are all of the townspeople ?
Where are the men?
Why are there not any White Youth Mob going to the somali rapefugee center and smashing the subhumans?

They were adjusting their fantasy football lineup. I do not suggest or condone violence on anyone. I just want the audio and id be protesting at their office if I lived there. It's all so sad and shouldn't become memory holed as the new normal. It should not be part in parcel of a rural northern wisconsin community.

BUT
IT
WILL
BE

OOFTA.

stop being a fucking cuck
this is why these shitskins do not fear white men anymore
we have become weak and submissive and would rather not take matters into our own hands but let the KIKED law do it, which it won't do.
If a Christian would've kidnapped and raped a Muslim girl in Chechnya or Dagestan, the Muslim men would unite in the tens of thousands and look for the Christian who did it and kill them right there.
White Men are fucking betas, shitskin men act like the alphas. This is another reason why our women are dating nonwhites, they love the machismo that we used to show before we got cucked.

Nobody cares man. Just kill people. As many as you can before the law gets you.

I'm against violence, will never commit violence, have not been depressed, and have had no bad thoughts. People are hijacking an awareness/protest thread and trying to implicate me in it. I disavow all violence. I only want the audio. I want to bring her home and prosecute the guilty.

Screw your optics, this guy has it. Fuck them, make fucking posse. If the fed or the local cops want to throw down and go down as "the police that murdered the citizens they refused to protect" then I'd gladly die for that.

I recommend someone be a vigilante and kidnap and torture Somalis until you you find a confession and kill those who are useless.
We need things to get more extreme. Fuck the law and fuck civility. This is a war and we're going to remove them one way or another.
This country belongs to those who are born here. If you stand against that then you are an enemy and traitor to the nation. No exclusions.

You're a fucking coward and a faggot, if some nigger touched my family member he and his goblin kin would be sucking 10mm JHP faster than they could say "Sheeit." I don't fucking care. What are they going to do? Kill me? Kill more whites? Insult us? Bring on more immigrants? Subject us to more violence? The things they ALREADY do??? Fucking tired of this

>dubs
kek wills it to be

You're a fucking faggot and any law enforcement that allows this shit is a fucking traitor piece of shit who is contributing to a foreign invasion. Call it lawlessness all you want but in the past when nations were real the citizenry handled this shit themselves.
This shit is important. We have to stop it. We're living in a historical crossroads and no one is going to give a fuck about the laws of the time later on. What matters is who survives.

Needs at least trips

She's probably in the eastern European slave trade by now. It sucks but what can you do?

Once again, I am not violent, I recommend NO ONE do anything other than demand the truth through legal means. I now regret making this thread as I see it's become a shill violence thread which I disavow. I am sure there are people making comments about violence, just so they can screencap them and go against those who just want the truth and justice. This thread was made to spread awareness and to advocate discourse.

I love how people say shit like this can't be done anymore because it will be solved immediately. Here we are weeks in and they have nothing to tell the public but three different cars?

this exactly
what the fuck will a couple cops do against a hundred strong mob of pissed off white citizens?
not a fucking thing

Widespread mail bombings some supposedly hand delivered by courier and others in the mail system? Give me 36 hours. Murder and kidnapping at one house in a town of 5K? Idunno maybe we'll find them someday.

what's going on here

Attached: IMG_-x96hnt.jpg (679x679, 134K)

Go demand the audio and other details then. Be productive. Anger is counterproductive.

Pacifists are cowards who shirk their birthright responsibilities

I hope the last thing you see before you die is your closest female relatives savaged by these animals, hopefully you can inspire normal people to fight the fuck back
Anger will mobilize us and destroy them

Why not you do it nigger

MODS PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD. IT'S BEEN SHILLED BY DISINGENIOUS VIOLENT FAGGOTS WHO I DISAVOW

I think if I went ham on a subset of niggers in my area, it would be Haitians. You think they're as bad as Somali?

Do you ever think that there are people in this thread who are not KIKE JIDF shills but actual pissed of Whites who are tired of all of this anti-white bullshit?

You're just now realizing that shitskins did it? The girl is most likely out of the country by now and they're probably not even trying that hard to find her anyway

Dumb cunt, kill yourself you cukold bitch

Pictures of the chair and rope?

I wonder if posters really imagine that they were assigned a cia agent, or if there's some mod on every thread, reading every post, complete with a secret profile bought from Chinese Facebook hackers? The pussiness level is off the fuckin charts

Attached: Skills.jpg (600x399, 31K)

How are you messaging from police custody?

you can call the police station, what about a freedom of information request ?

Where is the violence? I just see people angry at injustice.

kek this
these are all excuses for white men who are cowards
we need to stand up and fight or else more little girls will keep getting kidnapped
shitskins don't respect weakness, only strenght

>My condolences to that family. I'm sorry no-one fought for you.

So what you're saying, O.P., is that all of us should head to that town and form a lynch mob? Sounds like of harsh, man. Why not let LE do their job? These things take time.

The longer this goes on the more likely it’s true. Coulter’s law

I shot the sheriff, I'm the cop now

Doesn't apply to active investigations. This could quickly become a cold case and evidence never released because murders are always "open"

Absolutely not saying that. I just want her to be found and I think releasing the 911 audio would help

Whatever. Fuck you faggots. A white girl got kidnapped and her parents were murdered and I'm just asking they release the available evidence while you try hard fed posters are being retarded and obviously trying to sabotage any attempt at implicating the perps, who are most likely Somali, based on Occam's razor.

This should be a redpill on how agri business is flooding communities with refugees and non whites because the chamber of commerce puts profit over people.

So don't complain about public sentiment.

I'd be interested in seeing if anyone can find a friend/coworker of the parents that works at the same meat processing plant that would be willing to talk about the couple's positions within the company and any tensions there may have been between coworkers. What are the statistic that police say about violent crimes like these, like 3/4 are committed by people known to the victim? It's clear that they were targeted and the assailant knew when they would be home. Now why were they targeted? Both parents worked in a meat processing plant, so they were not wealthy people, money was not aim. The neighbors said they were quiet people that kept to themselves, so some feud among fellow members of their town is also unlikely. So the only suspects we're left with would be family members, or coworkers. The father was gunned down in the doorway so it doesn't make much sense a family member would have done it seeing as they would have been invited into the house first. Coworker is the only reasonable option left.
The 911 tape very likely shows it was a somali male or several of them and this is an effort to suppress public anger in a place that has been vocally against immigrants for many decades.

Could we not use the MSM method of "a source familiar with the investigation said" tactic and just accuse the Somalis until the police either confirm or deny?

madison fag... what do

Attached: IMG_20181026_090614968.jpg (4096x3072, 3.25M)

All i did was stress that I do not promote violence and am not a violent person. I'm not responsible for public sentiment but in this day and age you have to make it clear where you stand or else you become the example for questioning authority. I hope the sheriff knows what he's doing but I have an inkling that evidence is being withheld for political reasons.

Stop whining and do something about it.

Don't be a pussy and whine on here about it.

Write up your manifesto, arm yourself, and make sure to choose a worthwhile target.

Don't be a faggot like the Pittsburgh shooter and be mad at (((them))) but then go murder 11 old random kikes at a synagogue.

Fuck off faggot. Disavowed.

I'm going to bed. Because mods won't delete this Awareness thread, I'll stress again I disavow all violence and just want them to release the 911 audio as the more time passes, the less likely she'll be found.

This small town was flooded with somali africans. It's not fair to the people who live there to withhold evidence for political reasons.

Fucking based - we need to have the moral courage to take our shit back from the fucking Democratic Party imported shitskins.

>believing in law and order
>after seeing this shit.
Fucking dodos man. I swear.

it's also not fair to destroy the town their ancestors built by giving it away for free to africans, but who cares about that right

stop beta orbiting some dead chick. I'm not killing some random WI niggers for you or your corpse crush

I don't get it. How do you know is was a samali? You have the audio? Why do you demand it to be released if you have heard it? WTF? Explain yourself faggot.

>it's also not fair to destroy the town their ancestors built by giving it away for free to africans, but who cares about that right

Our elected leaders have decided our fates all hail Democratic capitalism.

Both the parents worked in a factory that is predominately somali import workers, the parents were targeted, and Coulter's Law states the longer they withhold evidence/identity the higher the chance it's a shitskin

you wont be saying shit when everyone you know is getting impaled by mudslime cocks.

Say thank you to Merkel for us

No. She's in the turkey sausage on tomorrow's breakfast table.

Good idea. This is a case for Jow Forums allright. Someone get the local media to do this. Or call the cops and be the media and do this.

No. That's how you're wrong. Releasing the 911 audio would revile that the bitch was in on it and participated in the murder of her parents because she submitted herself to some guy - pimp, fake "boyfriend", guy on internet who got her to believe me cared for you. The public would loose any sympathy. This is the only reason they haven't released the audio. Deal with it idiot.

She's not going to be found. She's either a sex slave or dead - or more likely, a sex slave and then dead. I bet they'll kill her because she can't give a decent blow job.