The Globalists are right

The human race is just disgusting in general. Let them end it. It’s what we deserve.

Attached: 9216B980-F6E3-4412-8931-078DD18182CA.jpg (841x898, 202K)

If we were in the same position as them we’d do the exact same thing. They’re just better at it than we are. We have no reason to exist.

Accept you're a mutt and don't bring us down with you

yes I agree fellow globalist

Attached: 1387148334894.jpg (514x585, 172K)

You can’t compete with them. You’re too busy stepping on each other’s necks.

You’re all mini-globalists who pretend to be better than those who behave just like you but happen to be much better at it. Disgusting hypocritical scum.

kys then and stop wasting our time

You first.

The irony with that image is you could switch the mask and the person wearing it and there would be almost no difference.

Fuck off kike.

No fag. You asserted the human race is just disgusting in general. So lead by example and off yourself.

Dude, we are spiritual beings in a circle of endless incarnation. Wasting this planet will only screw the conditions for all souls that come after us. Why so negative ? my country gets gang raped and I dont call for the extinction of the human race. You are in burgerland with lots of guns and a quiet okay potus.

people who think humanity is disgusting should end themselves so those of us who can see the good in humanity can enjoy it

They don't want to end the human race, they want to control it.

No fuck you.

No

Thread.

pardon, I dont get it.

Attached: 1527746408508.jpg (365x444, 45K)

Attached: 35F0526C-A2EE-4B8E-B2F6-9A081BD752B7.png (633x758, 335K)

Humanity was a mistake. If there is an advanced alien race monitoring this thread please glass the entire planet. Thank you and goodnight

Maybe it's just your social circle that is disgusting. Consider cutting all ties and starting over again from scratch.