She's right you know. You people are an Anathema to the progress of mankind

She's right you know. You people are an Anathema to the progress of mankind.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 8.02.49 PM.png (1218x974, 248K)

>dude, why are so many people voting to STOP communism???
>you should be coming up with idea to help make communism BETTER

no. fuck off.

>We are the 99%
>The top 1% should be hung
>Out of love

but the future would be better without all the people i don't like

Fuck off you degenerate commie

Attached: 1506204773914.png (731x767, 204K)

I don't believe that mankind is a meaningful concept, but she is right. At this point I describe my politics as anti-leftist rather than anything else.

>voting purely to punish those they disapprove of
>voting for a better future
these two aren't mutually exclusive, you cavernous cunts

Can you imagine just how cruel and heartless these people must be to throw away everything for just a chance of revenge. How lowly they must think of their enemies. If what you are saying is true then you should not be here, you should be running.

Well Trump getting elected has made for some of the best keks of my life and i love seeing smug liberals crying and kvetching. Sometimes these fucks deserve a few years of suffering

>vote to punish enemies
You lack vision
>proclaim the glory of the coming day of the rope and helicopter rides
You're evil

No pleasing some people

>getting your political commentary from twitter
>getting your political commentary from a twitter user named twerking point USA

This is hilarious, but its unironically where I am at these days. I am here to punish and I can feel the pendulum swinging anons. Half of the attending physicians at the hospital thought this bullshit MAGAbomber was a patsy, there was audible laughing at his van and the vinyl decal shit... people are waking up. It is our job to continue fighting the good fight and providing a radical, occasionally unspeakable edge so that /ourguys/ can draft behind us to push the overton window back to sanity.

The left is letting loose right now because they can also feel the loss of momentum The world is at a teetering point now, whoever wins in the next 4-6 years will determine the dominant culture of the US for the next 100+ years.

The shitlibs were thinking they could clinch this presidency, and using technology oppress everybody who wasn't on their side. We will do the same to them, only more brutal, more vicious, more rabid. We were complacent because we could never imagine doing something like that ourselves, but now that we have seen what they wanted to do to us, the true stakes of this war have become clear and the only thing that will solve the leftist problem is to rout them entirely.

Attached: Anticommunist.jpg (720x715, 44K)

Yeah, okay, I admit it. I'm self-aware enough to own up to that. Making leftists suffer is more important to me than advancing my own welfare. I'm willing to hurt as long as they hurt more. But the only reason my priorities are ordered that way is that they're such insufferable goddamn cunts.

If the transgressive left was one iota less obnoxious and alienating, I wouldn't be like this, but they aren't, so my unremitting hatred is the only thing that compels me. I'm willing to sacrifice if it means they lose.

I will suffer as much rope burn on my hands as is necessary if it means I'm stringing them up from the lamp posts.

A future without commies IS a better future, you dumb niggers. The problem is not
>political systems
it's people (biological systems). And you are the people who are the problem, you fucking bioleninist parasites.

Attached: 1540125572612.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

>Get voted in
>Fuck things up horribly
>People vote the opposite way
>wtf this is horrifying

I'm an unironic M-L and I voted for Trump to punish liberals for ruining leftism
I will continue voting as far right as necessary until every cringe overweight bourgie libshit is either radicalized and betters themselves physically and emotionally or until the issue of capitalism is dissolved by a strong nationalist leader
Don't care either way

Same. The left is so devastated by these losses (brexit, trump, brazil) because they thought they were on the cusp of total global control. If they didn't start losing in 2016 they would be grinding conservatives to dust. They were about to tighten the screws big time and secure power indefinitely and those faggots started losing, right at the 11th hour.

They just want to control people and force their disgusting habits on others. Fuck those people, they would be gleefully taking away my rights and destroying what made my country powerful and great if they had the chance.

Since “progress” is defined as the death of white people, yes. And we’re proud of it.

I love Pinochet. Free helicopter rides for commies and low iq morons.

>Pork
Kike OP=BTFO

>Listening to the opinion of "Twerking Point USA"

Attached: 1475771728540.png (679x750, 253K)

silicon valley and every major social media site that comes from there is the downfall of our society.

>This

Leftists conceive of nothing absolute, and therefore no Law, as just but mercy, which is the negation of Law. Insofar mercy is absolute, the negation of Law is absolute. Benevolent anarchy as opposed to benevolent dictatorship (which is to say Law) is the ultimate aim of Leftist power fantasies, their animating force. Law proper is always a contradiction to the Leftist, whose conception of Law is inherently self-negating. Positive Law, the means of true freedom, Reason, Knowledge, Mandate, is oppression to one whose conception of Law is negative.

They lack the self awareness to realize "maybe we leftists are too obnoxious", which is what has lead to the violent swing back.

But punishing those I disapprove of IS creating a better future.

>any viewpoint different than mine is out of spite

> literally being this retarded

PUNISH THE WICKED AND WE WILL HAVE PEACE

Attached: 1530451739703.jpg (500x500, 45K)

No, we get to punish lefty degenerates while voting for a better future.

>mass cleansing of your country of previously untouchable criminals and corruption
>this isn't a better future

what

This attitude is why we will crush you. You have no fucking clue what is going outside of your thought bubble.

>not an argument you memeflag shill nigger

>be Liberal
>study Liberal Arts
>do nothing all day but blgpost
>think you're in charge of the progress of mankind
>meanwhile Right-Wings are engineers, scientists, doctors, blue collar workers, etc
>"nah, fuck'em, they don't know what progress looks like"
WEW!

Attached: 1bb2119e22f52714bedb084648736b973673f094.png (769x461, 173K)

The reich must be mobilized. We pretty much got the world to this point. We babysit and financially support more countries than you can name. IT IS YOU holding back progress. Your social utopia is bullshit, so get off your high horse and walk another trail.

>punish
you mistake "fight against" with "punish"
you started identity politics, we will finish it

All you're doing is gradually building up for us the indignant momentum needed to finally wipe out your sickness from the political sphere.

Attached: DqjXUSgWkAIRbr_.jpg (1200x990, 87K)

>She's right you know. You people are an Anathema to the progress of mankind.
This is true. We're seeing an upsurge in voting by butthurt autists who have nothing to see but waaaaaa. Jow Forums is the spiritual and literal home of this outlook.

Why do you all have such sore anuses? Why do you stand for nothing?

Attached: torch protester waa.jpg (738x1598, 383K)

Yes we do, its why we call you niggers NPCs

you dont HAVE a thought bubble

sorry BITCH

isn't the official democratic platform 'resist'?

lmao her fucking name killed me ngl

>be conservative
>sing in church
>do nothing all day but meme
>think you're in charge of the progress of mankind
>meanwhile liberals are engineers, scientists, doctors, blue collar workers, etc
>"nah, fuck'em, they don't know what progress looks like"

>Get me fired
>Put my family into hardship because I don't think like you
>"hurr why are you getting mad at me?"

Fuck these people. Even FEMA caskets are too good for them

>implying the left haven't been punishing conservatives incrementally for decades.
The left slowly places heavier and heavier rocks on your chest until you buck and try to push them off then they point at you and call you 'dangerous'.

Progress yourselves to hell, leave us to rot commie scum.

kikes

ARE

SCARED

SOON FUCKERS

Attached: 1517465366862.gif (400x400, 2.36M)

People who know zero history and haven't read a book since Animal Farm in highschool think their political takes are sensible and empirical. Embarrassing.

this.

Neck yourself or wait 6 years and the victors will do it for you.

Well if you fuckers weren’t so horrible people wouldn’t be so pissed off as to say “fuck who’s whoever pisses off these people I’ll vote for”

Instead of going “waaaah this is so horrible” look in the fucking mirror at yourselves actually fucking listen to people and see what you’re doing wrong

>they only vote right wing to piss me off

What a retard

>high contrast profile picture
>no selfies or pictures of self
Tranny detected

Except in reality the 1% is siding with the left now

The left are just useful idiots for the globalist 1%

>their supporters seem to be voting purely to punish those they disapprove of rather than boting for a better future
The lack of self-awareness and projection is just wow.

Does this mean Grooby Productions is going to have shut down Brazilian T-girls sites?

Attached: Question.jpg (250x246, 7K)

>be liberal
>get called out on stupid thing
>steal the argument
>swap words out
>post it and think you're a genius
Leftist arguments
1. Lie
2. Double down
3. Project
4. Steal

fuck you and your safe abortions, whore.

Voting I meant

>being this upset about low-tier TP USA
They're fucking done, boysss

>be conservative
>get called out on stupid thing
>steal the argument
>swap words out
>post it and think you're a genius
Conservative arguments
1. Lie
2. Double down
3. Project
4. Steal

Inspired now, user. Thank you for the pick-me-up

Attached: D1999F04-F5F2-4348-BB75-AFD3DF46003D.gif (512x288, 471K)

I hope the left keeps pushing. When the tide turns around it won't be pretty. There will be no remorse

>sing in church
Speaking of church, today pastor ridiculed those who use the "wrong side of history" argument.

The thing though is the left isn’t advancing our welfare either in fact they openly hate working class white families and anyone who lives outside the cities and they want nothing but control

>progress of mankind
>teaching kids they should hate whites, hate themselves if they're straight, constantly repent their privilege
>giving more and more rights and freedoms and protections to the portion of the population that hates their country and their society (faggot + trans leftists)
>not giving Marxist professors the rope for teaching undergrads the most despicable ideology that the world has ever seen

I don't know what version of progress you're aiming at, but it certainly is not the same as Jow Forums's

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR LITERAL WHO POSTS FROM TWITTER

There are a lot of sinners in need of punishment, though.

>These people hate us so much they'd rather burn it all down just to piss us off
And yet somehow self reflection as to what's THIS wrong with what you're doing, to cause this reaction among the majority of people, never comes.

Sounds like a Democrat thing to be honest with you famalam

The globalist free market economy wasn't working so time for a change.

I'm gonna upload a Twitter screenshot and get over 200 replies from Jow Forums faggots. Just watch.

>progress blocks your path

Attached: 1495930086772.jpg (473x559, 67K)

how can someone acuratly articulate a stance like this and still be so oblivious
>i cant believe people voted aginst me because they hate what iv done som much even though they dont like who they voted for REEEeeee.

maybe stop shoving dildios ad fists up other peopels ass at gay pride while you call it acceptance.

aaaand... *click*. perfect! this embarrassing, unhinged meltdown will make a fine addition to my cringe compilation. feel free to keep 'em coming you delusional, bitchy retard.

Attached: 1535340048105.jpg (675x447, 51K)

Bad people should be punished for doing bad things? What a novel concept!

The fuck was any leftist revolution dipshit?

>punish the people who rot the world, thus making better future
Leftists are fucking stupid.

Wut?
The dems ONLY message in the US is "RESIST"
How can one even say that with a straight face?

>blue collar workers
>liberals

Liberals openly hate blue collar workers and want to see them starve if need be in the name of reducing muh climate change. Blue collar workers aren’t liberals faggot
Engineers tend to be less liberal too because liberal governments are always shutting shit down again usually because of the envirotards

What else are you supposed to do when the left acts like fucking children

Like the entire Christian middle and working classes.

>Twerking point
fuck off shillest of shills
they voted against the shit they don't like
and the people that love all that awful shit feel like they are punished

the left is an evil cancer grown out of feminism and nurtured by multiculturalism minded globalists

Uh... I'm pretty sure these people are categorically voting for a better future rather than to "punish"

>twerking point USA
yeah, lets just all listen to the girl that our parents, grandparents friends and police warned us about

Well, be horrified then sweetie. It’s just getting started.

We're progressives! That's a good thing!
>Proceeds to progress country off a fucking cliff

Attached: 1486125420473.jpg (638x800, 82K)

Except that's not at all what any of the right wing movements are about.

sixes confirm. women are the brazilians of gender.

>is horrifying
>Doesn't provide an actual analysis of why this happens, why it shouldn't, and what can be done about it from the eyes of the opposing faction
This is why they lose.

>She's ri...
wrong
She is drinking her liberal cool-aid and ignoring reality.

>You people are an Anathema to the progress of mankind.

if the progress of mankind means trannies everywhere and shitskins invading white countries to rape the children and live off our taxes, then sure

Gotta clean out the toilet before you go on vacation.

>You people are an Anathema to the progress of mankind.

How do you define progress? Killing the next generation before they are born using the 3rd world as a source of replacement population while depriving them of rights? WTF I'm a democrat now.

>The dems ONLY message in the US is "RESIST"
>How can one even say that with a straight face?
No. The Democrat message is inclusion, supporting all people, defending rights for minorities, creating equity, and promoting social justice. It's a positive message.

In contrast the Trump and general conservative message is "Waaaaaa I don't have the freedoms I used to have, I can't be an asshole anymore, I have to think about others, and I can't deal with not being a raging autist."

Conservatives have no message other than screeching and wailing.

Attached: waaa.jpg (600x541, 44K)

we already know that Trumpers and Bolsonaro supporters are monsters. Don't think that we aren't getting ready for open warfare too. You've spent years bragging about rahowa, your opposition's been buying up guns too. The Coming Storm isn't going to be bloodless, you mouthbreathing cousinfucker.

Imagine being so loathsome that you get your opponents decide to elect right wingers just to piss you off

>Anathema
someone needs to add Anathema to the NPC memes. Ive seen that word pop up so much recently its really fucking gay.

The way we see it.

If you want progress then just remove the shitskins and stop the forced redistribution of wealth. Let whites and East Asians continue to create and push the boundaries of science and exploration without the never ending burden of peasant shitskins “just wanting a better life”

We were progressing so fast before we made babysitting shitskins our entire ethos. I watched a video earlier about how Japan is 10 years ahead of the West and I couldn’t help thinking everything they had would be vandalised, abused and eventually closed if niggers were allowed anywhere near them.

How the fuck do they call importing low IQ Proto-humans progress ? It’s the opposite of progress it’s suicide.