Why is this board so racist

Ok tell me why are you shitlords so racist against PoC?What did they do to you?You do realize if you act like this in real life you would be just beaten into a pulp by normal people??

Attached: 6c94ede3d46ef492b5005b1edf2dfaf5.jpg (180x250, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mO6juZaWn44
youtu.be/If7t4-Vn6dA
youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll let Dontell tell you

Attached: Dontell_Jackson_Apology.png (1123x1122, 930K)

1. their ugly faces offends my dna
2. they smell
3. theyre dumb
4. theyre violent

My mother was a coal burning whore and her nigger boyfriend executed her in from of me when I was eight. All the negative stereotypes are true and more so.

Frist tell me what's wrong with being racist?

You'll understand if your country ever gets invaded by shitskins. For your own sake I hope that never happens

Well i tried being racist to white people for a while but apparantly thats not possible, so non whites are the only people i can generalise

Some people are more advanced than others but it is dumb to feel a dying hate towards someone. It's like hating a dog for eating your steak when unguarded. It blurs your reasoning and you cannot discipline someone like that because you yourself are not disciplined,

>what did black people ever do to you
>do you realize that if you said this in real life they'd beat you to a pulp?

Attached: go be a nigger somewhere else.jpg (610x622, 58K)

I'm a person of colour, and I can understand the white man's frustration. They want to keep what they have, they have invited the world to their oyster, but the world does not respect them, nor their oyster. In stead of trying to preserve the goodness that whites built, world bring their shit, polluting the beautiful creation of the whites. At first they didn't mind the poc, but not the poc are ignorant, belligerent, insolent in the white man's land and countries. They would like to put an end to the influx of destroyers, but they have been cucked by the kikes..... now the frustrated white men is being pushed, and truth be told any man can only be pushed so much... I won't live to see it, but this will end bad, like it always has, and always will.

First explain to us why PoC feel so ashamed that they literally have to throw a violent hateful tantrum if anyone suggests they are 'not white'?

Of course he'd think they were white. They're not white, but they've infiltrated white societies and intermixed themselves with whites to be difficult to identity. Niggers are already pretty dumb, they'd have no idea how to out a Jew.

Attached: jewish-slave-ships.jpg (835x812, 423K)

>you would be just beaten into a pulp
What did he mean by this?

>my dna
>2. they smell
>3. theyre dumb
>4. theyre violent
you've just described 99% of this board without referring to racial traits, congrats

Literally nothing wrong with POC senpai. My best friends have been non-white.

Sorry you had to watch your mom pay the toll. That's unforgivable.

As a black man, I endorse racism. Racism is the breath of life. It shows that we are living and it expresses the cultural differences between people. Every comedian realizes that if you're not racist, you're not funny cause being PC is just hiding away the blemishes and truths of society.

I'm not a nigger though, not a poo not a chinkadoo,

Pretty much this. Every day I wake up and check the news hoping for war. Im not afraid to die, but I am afraid to die meaninglessly. We will have our war no matter what. I give it 10 more years max unless something changes.

fuck niggers
black ppl are cool

Attached: 1506764646137.png (320x480, 113K)

Turn the question around, they have the problem.

Why do niggers always gotta threaten people with violence? You're kinda proving our point here...

Attached: 1539673236850-b.jpg (490x427, 72K)

>Ok muthafucka tell me why are you shitlord muthafuckas so muthafuckn racist against PoMFC?What did they muthafuckn do to you?You do muthafuckas realize if you muthafuckn act like this in real muthafuckn life you would be just muthafuckn beaten into a muthafuckn pulp by muthafuckn normal people??

Attached: TAW_aRXx_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Id massacre you if you touch me.

Is there proof of this? I see this slaveships meme a lot but when I look it up I can't find anything on (((Google))).

>You do realize if you act like this in real life you would be just beaten into a pulp by normal people??

yeah, untill we manage to redpill said normals. POCs BTFO then, nigger

Attached: 1462167222080.png (160x185, 20K)

I am culturalist and that typically is decided along racial lines.

>hungary
How many niggers live in Hungary? Do you have any idea how bad they are? FUCK OFF

Shut up nigger

>>You realize if you don't agree with us people will commit violence against you right?

hahaha you're a nigger

(((As a black man))).

>Beaten to a pulp
In my state I get to shoot you if you try nigger.

Simple. They have been an enormous drain of money, resources and time on Western Civilization. They represent massive amounts of crime, and thus take up even more resources being processed and incarcerated.

Some are fine and a boon to society, but the vast majority are not and I don't believe all that was created by our ancestors should be allowed to be torn down by these animals. (See France, London, L.A. Chicago, Detroit, Philly, Baltimore etc.)

Attached: 2m8BXUfripufbc0iOzmoWQHuo1_500.jpg (320x320, 21K)

>You do realize if you act like this in real life you would be just beaten into a pulp by normal people??
Why do you think they're here?

you non whites are cursed, go enjoy
what time you have left on earth.

non whites have an expiration date
given to them by god, bye bye non
whites.

Attached: hamites and shemites explained.jpg (1920x1080, 566K)

I'm black but I hate niggers. Not other black people. Just niggers.

Many times I wonder why the world doesn't adopt your constitution... first and second amendments should be universal,

Tell us again, is this real life, nigger?

Attached: 1529885115861.jpg (664x561, 62K)

Just so you know:
Black is not a color, but the absence of light.

>actually being this retarded

No Vietnamese ever gave him gibs either... ingrates... it's in their blood just like violence and laziness

It’d easy to condemn racism when you live in a country that’s 99% white. Try living among them just once, and you’ll see what we do, I guarantee it

Have you looked up the book in question and skimmed its contents, even read a synopsis?

Niggers literally needed laws to release them into the wild, they're animals

>Just so you know:
>Black is not a color, but the absence of light.

Just so you know:
White is not a color, but the absence of nigger.

Attached: 1454993186877.jpg (1024x1552, 108K)

Based and fpbp.

racism wasn't a concept until the last 100 years or so, and even then, it's only directed at Whites. There are more Han Chinese in China than Europeans and Whites on the entire earth. EVERY people in the world gets a homeland, yet Whites are denigrated as racists for not welcoming our future minority status.

No.

Racism is simply a tool used to guilt White people into acting opposite our interests. We are the most empathetic race and the jews have used that as our achilles heel. Since White people care so much about others, we are gullible (women) to self sacrificing and assisting others. To our own detriment.
Racism today is only used to guilt white people into suiciding our future. huwhites are already the global minority population. racism is a loaded term like islamaphobia that honestly needs to be ignored.
Honestly, I dont hate niggers or poos. I just want them to get the fuck off my lawn so i can make it green and beautiful again.

Attached: 1524278116069.jpg (952x1200, 158K)

Sheeeeeeeeit

What do you even base that on? You’re in Hungary.

White people are the ultimate
"people of color". White is actually made up of every "color". The "color" Black, is actually devoid of colors.

The phrase "people of color" is yet another example of the destruction of language by the Left.

Go live in their neighborhood and see how they treat you.

this. He'd get beaten up by locals for being a nigger loving leftist, for starters.

They're all niggers. You may have some black friends that you think are alright, but the moment you aren't around, they are acting like niggers.

And yet here you are.

Attached: pepe.png (741x568, 29K)

I do not hate them at all.
They are often kind, and I am kind to them as well.
I admire them in fact, when they are true to themselves and their nation of origin.

However I care for the future of my genetic lineage as well. My culture, my traditions, and my pride have a right to exist just as much as any other, and I refuse to be erased by others.

黑鬼

>why are you shitlords so racist against PoC?

the real world.

Attached: 37565559_10212841037044279_5503448815375482880_n.jpg (502x380, 28K)

>not liking white people
>not getting beaten to a pulp

>not liking colored people
>beaten to a pulp

sounds like what you really don't like is equality. but the train is coming through, choo choo motherfucker

You, sir, are a scholar and a gentleman.

He isn't in Hungary.

If the Internet isn't real life why the censorship

Attached: images-9.jpg (403x365, 18K)

They tried to kill me without a trial

Attached: rDKhH.jpg (700x366, 66K)

I have beaten up 7 black men in street fights.

Attached: 146_Stipe_Miocic_vs_Francis_Ngannou.jpg (1200x628, 106K)

Do you realize i beat people to a pulp IRL ? Oh..
You really think we are all incel basement dwellers ? Worry: they are a small minority in fact. Welcome in our world.

X

Attached: USATSI_7231103_167725636_lowres.jpg (1500x998, 478K)

Attached: 425px-Tyson-McBride-15427824.jpg (425x334, 37K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mO6juZaWn44

Go to Hell Nigger!

because niggers like you think that my expectation of violence and aggression resulting from their low impulse control resulting from low average IQ is an excuse to violate my constitutional rights and assault me.

Attached: 142a6116fff7e93303f237eed1e13515.jpg (2048x1024, 89K)

>using facts in real life would get you beaten to a pulp

not if I shoot them under the castle law.for trying to punch me for using my 1st amendment right.

Attached: 1537926482667.gif (2970x2483, 1024K)

It’s because POCs have no gratitude. Whites created all the good countries. We let you in and now you just call us racist. And if we booted all the POCs back to their respective savage lands, our countries would be way better. I don’t even mind sharing; I just don’t wanna hear about how I’m somehow a bad person because of it.

Bullshit
Nigger never fight 1 on 1 more like you've gotten beat up by 7 nigger at once

/thread

Attached: 1536378853133.jpg (600x300, 79K)

Ds

Attached: usa-today-9534716.0.jpg (1200x800, 109K)

So that nullifies the truth of what people say??
lol Yeah if you get your ass kicked for saying something then it must not be the truth.
lol Fuck off your white trash 3rd worlder.

Attached: are you fucking kidding.jpg (1600x1201, 179K)

Attached: 30D337FF-BB81-44EE-A118-EA9C221B70A9.jpg (640x431, 92K)

The Vietnamese would've had him slaving away in the rice fields before putting a bullet in his head.

autism. it's full of sexually frustrated losers that need a scapegoat to vent their virgin rage at. some choose women, others jews/niggers.

You are stupid as fuck and have probably never been in a fight. There are plenty of niggers who walk around alone. If you are the one who initiates the fight they don't have a chance to gang up on you. Lol at someone who has clearly never been in a street fight trying to tell me what's what. How can niggers always outnumber whites 7 to 1 in fights when we outnumber them 6 to 1 in population?

Oh please. You think Jow Forums is all virgins? Nice try. You just have no counterargument to the ones presented here so you resort to ad hominems

2 niggers assaulted me.
2 niggers broke into my home
1 nigger brutally raped a friend of mine.
dozens of niggers hang out in my neighborhood trying to sell stolen merchandise or beg for hand outs.
is that enough or should i talk about my experiences in the service industry?
niggers are a plague.

BASED and MALCOLM-X PILLED

Identity Politics is the worst kind of politics.

theyre like this litterally bc it isnt real life

cmon bro

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 6K)

You are literally a soul bumper sticker. You aren't even a living thing.

You stupid chink cuck. You are fucking retarded.

Attached: Epic_afc2a1_305558.gif (359x270, 1.67M)

Nope... nigger never fight when they're alone. It's their animalistic instinct that clicks in when they are in a group. I know niggers bro... I'd believe you fought a couple, but to have had 7 1on1 fights with niggers is not believable.

Well then youre a fucking pussy for letting that shit happen.

Stop replying to low quality, spam threads

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

I dont care if you believe me chink micropenis. We still all your women cause your dicks are tiny.

Show me the 1on1 weebs.... rare as fuck....

No i have had 7. You just cold approach them when they are alone.

I'm not a chink... I'm a spic.... and I have fucked more of your women than you have fucked

youtu.be/If7t4-Vn6dA

shieeeeeet they are onto us

Spics have small cocks. You were created by spaniards fucking native women lmfao cuckold mongoloid

Attached: 64c7ad47a9154efefa653172c45ab383.jpg (1000x666, 107K)

Alright... that is more believable.... just rare to have so many one on one with niggers, I've had a few, but not that many, biggest surprise for me is how weak they are.

>info outside the CIA False Flags
Decompress and get comfy

Ingersoll Lockwood was an American Lawyer and Writer in the late 1800's.
MOST know him for his Adventures of BARON TRUMP, an Alice and wonderland style adventure with the main character sharing the name of the presidents boy among other similarities...
But His other works eerily predict the future times we Iive on today!
>1900, the last president is a tale of fallen America being gutted by commie bastards
>Laconics of Cult
A look into this mans deep occultic powers and memes!
WAS HE IMMORTAL!?!?
How did this man know these future events??? Did he divine them?? Or did he meet a time travelling Baron Trump???
>FIND OUT HERE

youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ

Enjoy

>bonus NPC video
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0

Have a comfy day,,

Spics have native mongoloid genes = tiny penis and you are manlets

Are you a feather Indian?

You're not alone. Nothing wrong with being racist.
White people smell like crack addicts, btw.