Who's ready to fuck China?

Who's ready to fuck China?

qz.com/1440601/chinese-military-command-monitoring-taiwan-south-china-sea-ordered-war-ready/

Attached: china_with_flag.png (2000x1662, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_of_Afghanistan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry faggot but the only thing that happens in this timeline is Israel getting wiped out

So will yiuy guys actually stick to your treaty with Taiwan or bitch out when the One China Policy get enacted?

Just to let you know if you guys back out, you loose Asia forever.

If the US backs out, the whole pacific is lost. That includes Australia.

Exactly my point. Which is why I ask if you guys still stood by that treaty. Because the One China Policy date is getting close.

Attached: USA will fuck CHINA!.gif (384x216, 1.69M)

Just wait, as soon Japan fucks Taiwan in the ass again those cucks will be asking mommy for help.

Taiwan wants to keep all the perks of being associated with Mainland China (trade, technology exchange, etc.) yet simultaneously want to be completely autonomous. Those faggots need to learn you can't have both. The difference between the latter and former is that one option doesn't involve the possibility of WW3.

china doesn't really have a military.... the communist party is afraid of a coup.

Based on what has happened during Trump's term, I would say the US will absolutely back it.

You need to understand China is willing to go to war to prevent Taiwan from becoming an independent nation. They sacrificed hundreds of thousands of soldiers in the Vietnam and Korean war - on FOREIGN soil. This was back when China was a 3rd world shithole country. Their GDP wasn't even in the top 10.

You think they're just going to let go of Taiwan now? Which they consider to be CHINESE soil.... China now has the world's 2nd largest GDP.

And it will be their greatest mistake. Taiwan is very close to saying "fuck it" and declaring independence. Any attack will result in China's humiliation.

>Any attack will result in China's humiliation.

America couldn't even defeat the Chinese in the Korean and Vietnam war when china was a piece of shit country with an almost non existent GDP.

This is how it'll go. Taiwan declares independence. China tries to invade Taiwan. US stops them. Chinese soldiers die in the process. China declares war. America declares war. Russia aids China. Japan aids America. SK joins the war. NK sees this as an opening opportunity to attack the South.

Congratz you have WW3 and all for what? A small piece of shit island? Taiwan is so small that just a single nuke can entirely level the island.

>America couldn't even defeat the Chinese in the Korean and Vietnam war
You severely underestimate the power of public support.

>Congratz you have WW3 and all for what? A small piece of shit island? Taiwan is so small that just a single nuke can entirely level the island.
Ultimately it has nothing to do with the island of Taiwan. Allowing China to claim Taiwan and the South China Sea grants them the right to take whatever they please. If no one stands up to them now, no one will later (and they'll keep going).

>power of public support.
The American public overwhelmingly supported the Iraq war after 9/11. We had the most well equipped, technologically advanced weapons program in the world. We had jets, tanks, battleships, helicopters, etc. Yet we spent a decade fighting these goat farmers. After 10 years, we have nothing to show the world except the rise of ISIS.

>grants them the right to take whatever they please

China is going to take over the world not by force. Countries all over the world are willingly allowed them to do so. Just look at China's mass expansion of its infrastructure into Africa and Europe. All a part of its grand plan to secure their foothold as the supreme dominating country of the 1st world. America rose to the spotlight out of luck. Had we shared borders with Japan or Germany during WW2, America's story would be completely different. While most countries were sent into crippling economic depression due to WW2, America came out right on top.

The Iraq war was also quite a bit different. The fight was against a bogeyman hiding in plain sight. The Vietnam war was a civil war that multiple countries got involved in.

>China is going to take over the world not by force.
Countries have begun to wise up against China's soft-power plays. OBOR projects are being cancelled and laws are being created to limit Chinese investment.

>Russia aids China
NO NO NO WAIT
WHY THE FUCK WOULD WE DO THAT?
Of all the people, allying with subhuman bugmen orc trash?
If that bullshit happens I'll EMBRACE the nuclear death.

Attached: 1540123085174.jpg (396x396, 60K)

I doubt we'll back out now. So many people in charge here have been itching for a chance to take on China, not to mention all the countries surrounding China who want to fuck them up too. I'd say don't get to excited though because that war probably wouldn't be as impressive as you think. Chinese military not nearly as strong as you'd imagine.

>USA entering war
>against enemy that can fight back
all my keks

chinas doing just fine fucking themselves

Attached: 7968768768.png (1242x460, 214K)

>doesn't realize the last time the US was at all-out war was over 70 years ago

Xi has been boosting state-owned enterprises in hopes of stabilizing the economy. It'll end up fucking their private industry over.

Yeah I hope you guys dont back out. Its not really about how impressive the war would be or whatever.

Its more about stability in this region.

Spiked glove ready for China's asshole.

negative iq.

That's true for most countries though. No great power has gone to war against a country of really equal strength for decades.

I have purchased enough Chinese products to have zero fear of the Chinese military.

>You lived long enough to watch the rice farmers scare the burguers
Best timeline.

Are you Chris-Chan?

There's a bloody lot of them though.

Damn skippy. Fuck the red's and their paper army.

(((China))) is already fucked. Like her Russian sister before her.

True. Unlike China, the US has been keeping a reduced number of forces in combat continuously the whole time.

Yeah but you burgers have been absent from this region for a while now. The mainlander chinks have already fucked over Taiwan to no end. Oh an the US embassy here in Aus is STILL empty. They have also been propping up a lot of Antarctic bases as well.

Seriously burgers, step your fucking game up. NOW

Iraq was over in 2 weeks. Nobody wants to occupy China. Give me a break.

Do you think millennials would be able to cope with getting drafted by the millions? The sudden scarcity of goods? That the public would support it, especially the current feminized and leftist public sentiment?

Also, they have crossed like three american red lines by now, annexing islands, building bases on them and the like. No wonder why obamas pivot to the east was such a colossal failure and got hushed up.

What will kill them is no new phones or graphics card

How about a fucking huge false flag then? Like 9/11 on steroids. Maybe a nuke detonated in Detroit or something and blamed on China! No one needs Detroit anyway.

It would be enough to spark massive-anti war movements companies and local politicians would be quick to cater to. Same way the hippies have lost the vietnam war, except way more fulminant as it is the digital age,

Or by halting all production of A2 baby formula.
No larvae, no army.

Israel and jews interfere the most against sovereign countries, but yeah war with china.

Attached: IMG_2776.jpg (491x491, 56K)

It's a question, can China drop enough troops to overtake Taiwan in 2 weeks before murican reinforcements arrive in enough numbers to control air and nearby waters or not. If they could not occupy Taipei and all major ports fast enough all their invasion plan will be fucked.

>info outside the CIA False Flags
Decompress and get comfy
Ingersoll Lockwood was an American Lawyer and Writer in the late 1800's.
MOST know him for his Adventures of BARON TRUMP, an Alice and wonderland style adventure with the main character sharing the name of the presidents boy among other similarities...
But His other works eerily predict the future times we Iive on today!
>1900, the last president is a tale of fallen America being gutted by commie bastards
>Laconics of Cult
A look into this mans deep occultic powers and memes!
WAS HE IMMORTAL!?!?
How did this man know these future events??? Did he divine them?? Or did he meet a time travelling Baron Trump???
>FIND OUT HERE

youtu.be/wl8XMUo9vcQ

Enjoy

>bonus NPC video
youtu.be/x8kjr00WJV0

Have a comfy day

I don't know why everyone keeps bring up millennial as incapable of military work, a good chunk of them are violent and militaristic whether it be on the right or left. Besides the whole point of military training is to breakdown and rebuild a person for war. I agree with the red line thing but that was under the previous administration, Trump very clearly does not like China and has been actively antagonizing since he got elected.

china is literally surrounded on three sides

>overtake Taiwan in 2 weeks
more like 5 hours

Yeah heres the thing with that. Would you rather the CCP was the main influencer in Asia and Oceanic?

Because I dont. The FTA with China that we signed about 4 years ago told me all there is to know about the CCP.

Well, troops is the one thing they've got.

i dont think it will be the same as the cold war, but imagine china going full anti american propaganda releasing all kinds of shit. but will trump lead the war?

Considering there are multiple US military basis on almost every country neighboring China, probably not. I think it's important to note most of these countries would jump at the chance to slap China down.

>seizing thousands of civilian ships and using them to ferry troops across the strait Dunkirk style
>against an enemy that unveiled long range aircraft dropped GPS guided glide mines this fucking month
The strait is like 100 nmi long, Quickstrike-ER will easily do 50 nmi of that. So B-52s could sit in Taiwanese fighter CAP zones over the mainland and mine the middle of the strait.

The answer is no, friend. No they could not invade in 2 weeks. I doubt they could get anything better than special forces to Taiwan, and that would be before the war broke out.

If american scientists did not recently invented supersonic engines for Pacific fleet carriers, then your calculations are not valid. 2 weeks is an optimistic scenario to concentrate powers in that region.

Burger education everybody.

Attached: taiwan_europe.png (978x537, 155K)

Because ignoring the cultural trends and the zeitgeist of the youth is the surest way to have things blow up in your face. Just look at the original boomers, rather dropping acid and attending anti-war rallies despite being raised in the infinitely more traditional and healthy 50s cultural decade and red scare. "Resisting trumps imperialism" or some shit would be the hippest, coolest thing to do and literally everyone except flyover yokels would be into it. Companies would be fanning to it by tacit or explicit support because it would be by far the easiest way to sell products and build up cred.

>Trump very clearly does not like China and has been actively antagonizing since he got elected.

Trump is an easily excitable idiot, fighting aganist his own advisors and subordinates, making enemies of the entire world. No one does more to undermine the current american world order than him. Willing to antagonize china in tweets and mutually destructive trade wars does not win a war either.

>but imagine china going full anti american propaganda

Why would they? They could just repeat the hybrid war russia did in crimea, seeking 'rapprochment" and "cooperation", unwilling to escalate the war into a nuclear total war no one could win and forcing america to agree to a new status quo.

But we'll see the invasion coming at least a month beforehand, friend. They might mask it as an exercise, but that doesn't mean the USN won't shift one of it's carriers a few 100 nmi to the west.

>supersonic engines
>carriers
holy kek

More like, china surrounds everything else on all sides. Much like russia

As opposed to ending the world over a POS sliver over the balkans? Sure why not. With any luck all the nukes fly and we get a global reset, hopefully no jews survive and civilization can be reborn in a few centuries. Lets do it now, where is the button?

>hopefully no jews survive
Yeeeaaah not gonna happen. Jews are like cockroaches, they will be the last surviving humans no matter how things play out.

Trump will sell our allies out for real estate deals with the Chinese government.

Do Russians hate Chinese ppl? Seems like every china ally actually hates them, except Pakistan BCS that's just they hate India more. I think that if any major changes conflict with China erupts everybody will hang up on them 1900 style, good times.

State owned operations don't really compete with private enterprises with a few exceptions like real estate, concrete and some mass produced food. There's also a major difference between small to medium sized enterprises and big corporate businesses which no one in the media talks about because the information is in chonese.

>that flag

ok chang

It's not that we hate them, it's that they are just unironically not human. Fuck China in the vagina.

Based ruskie knows the truth.

who fucking cares dude, I just want to kill slant-eyes as per American tradition. Chinks are like the eastern jews anyway

You bring up Vietnam but part of why people turned against that war so hard was because it went on forever and was basically America invading another country for her own interests, as opposed to a war in Taiwan which would be US defending a democratic ally from invasion. Vietnam was a pretty unique situation in American history, you can't bring it every for comparison to every possible military action.

>as per American traditions
We've been in a lot more wars against Whites than against Asians.

Asia for asians and you are not one koalafag. Russia and China can do whatever they want on their continent.

Doesn't mean killin' gooks isn't tradition

totally agreed. i wish all the time that our nations would team up and just completely annihilate china. we have our differences, but the chinks are like sentient bugs.

genociding injuns is the tradition; newfags don't even history anymore.

>and was basically America invading another country for her own interests, as opposed to a war in Taiwan which would be US defending a democratic ally from invasion.

I hope youre being ironic. You know that the vietnam war was about protecting south vietnam from communist invasion, right?

I want both of them fucked.

you can have more than one tradition, retard

>HURR DURR LET'S FUCK THIS
>DURR HURR LET'S FUCK THAT
I swear these americans and their warmongering...

Where is that caravan of 10,000 invading shitskins?

Like killing Brits and Canadians in the War of 1812 kek.

Do you really want a return to our tradition?

Wasnt that the war when Washington got burned to the ground and you failed to conquer Canada?

No, we don't hate chinese (especially in the far eastern regions), but nobody seriously thinks, that they are our ally and we(or they) will go into some war for them(us). We have own interests, they have own interests, there are some common parts, but nothing more then friendly neutrallity is going out of these relationships.

Russia only wins by selling weapons to them.

Errrr, bombing of Serbia and supporting fucking muslim filth in middle of Europe?

First time Murica attacked European white country.........

They don't, but when your leader is supporting them over private ventures the private ventures are more likely to fail.

>more like 5 hours

A commercial flight from Taipei to Okinawa takes 1.5 hours. I wonder how quickly it would take the massive US military presence in Okinawa to arrive.

>I wonder how quickly it would take the massive US military presence in Okinawa to arrive.
never

SO YOU BETTER NOT BACK OUT YOU FAGGOT CUNT

Not your shitty army that can barely hold onto Afghanistan let alone make a stable government.

The US would intervene just for the sake of preventing a CCP military presence right next to its most important bases in Okinawa.

If I were president I damn well wouldn't.

Since when is it the role of the army to hold onto a country indefinitely or build a stable government?

If Afghanistan falls to the Taliban, its the fault of Afghans not the US.

The goal of the war was literally to stop the taliban from controlling Afganistan. If you fail at that it means 17 years, tens of thousands of lives and trillions of dollars of taxpayer money were wasted on that project.

China can't project power and can barely fight. The only thing you have to be worried about chinks is having to reload when you are massacring their human wave tactics.

seems legit

>can barely hold onto Afghanistan
The objective has never been to hold on to Afghanistan. If that were the case, it would become a US territory.

China doesnt have a competent army either, they pussied out when Pajeets rushed them at doklam and abandoned their bulldozers and road equipment which is whyt the stand off happend for so long and China was upping the rhetoric so that political officers would go to the army stationed there and whip them into shape since the soldiers didnt want to leave their heated barracks and free wifi privileges to go and stand off with pajeets, this led to the transfer of multiple battalions from the Xinjiang province to the border with india and bhutan, their first action was to have that weird fight with pajeets over a stone fence.

It eventually died out but it was noted that most of the Chinese Army troopers are not ready and their officers dont hold any real authority, most of the training is to do with indoctrination and I dont think they have the competency to be a all conquering and world class army. They are barely there with a lot of bodies but that wont last for long.

China is a national metaphor for burning the candle at both ends, but at the same time you whittle it with a knife.

Whatever mate, you guys went in their to overthrow the Taliban kill Bin laden and make Afghanistan a democratic nation. Taliban is still there, Bin Laden was in Pakistan, supposedly US's greatest ally in South Asia and Karzai family have plundered much of the wealth poured into the country.

What exactly have they acheived? Strangling the triangle for the NAC?

You realize Afganistan is now a democracy, right?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_of_Afghanistan

Is it though? Taliban still holds most of the provinces along with ISIS, American troops engage almost daily with the riff raff, ANA is known to be filled with incompetent rapists and boy touchers who would shoot up a couple of Welfare Queen POGs or Marines in a minute.

Taliban control is pretty sparse. Of course you're also comparing a large group to less than 1% of US armed forces.